<b|k> lukie
+7|6692|Germany
Camp in Sharqi as sniper with an silenced pistol on a roof near an enemy flag.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6602|Germany
If you have Special Forces, play Leviathan as a Assault Navy SEAL, sneak to the MEC Headquarter, climb um the Big house and shoot mthe Enemys. I got it in my first try (:
Rob_8888
+0|6601
Run towards target, jink left and right, aim for head.

Pistol is VERY fast firing and disturbingly accurate.

I've been face to face with a support guy, him with machine gun me with pistol, both full health and I won.
The pistol has almost no recoil so it's very easy to unload a clip into someones face without using the right-click-aim.
Not only are they dead, but they are also realy annoyed.

I almost always play sniper so I have the silenced pistol, and it means I can drop a few claymores to get some extra kills.

I didn't realise it was only seven kills for Vet, I might go and do that later.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6645|Moscow, Russia
Hahha! got an expert pistol today! yay!
Rathji
+1|6653
At ANY range, point the gun at them and unload your clip as fast as possible without fucking your aim up. 9/10 times they will die before you do. Shooting fast is the key all the way. Another thing I found, using a silenced pistol seemed easier, since it takes longer for people you flank to realize they are being shot, and the recoil just seems less severe.
DSRTurtle
+56|6656

Vampira_NB wrote:

Aim...For...Head
or empty the clip into them as fast as you can.
Defiance
+438|6641

Or maybe you could not complain, and learn how to use a pistol.

Sight in, line it up, and shoot 5-6 times.

The best kit is medic. Sounds of a pistol hardly make the difference, as well as body armor. If your up against someone with a G36C, it's not going to matter.

Here's how you do it: Walk around with only your pistol.

Wasder: Your a dick. All that was meant to do is to make the OP feel degraded.
Do you have expert knife?

Last edited by Defiance (2006-03-05 10:00:51)

StickyBombs
+8|6727|Sacramento, CA (USA)
thanks you for creating the 15134907829384 post on this topic...ummm learn to use the SEARCH button!!!!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
its the most easy badge in my opinion. i got the vet badge like 2 weeks after the game was ranked
FriiginChomper
+41|6672
You dont need to spawn camp or anything like that. You just need to fire the pistol faster. Click extremly fast. like 50% of the time, me and my friend kill supports with the pistol before the kill us. It just takes practice to click tht fast and aim. It is not that hard. ive gotten over 18 kills with the pistol in one round. i just need 500 total with it. I also got expert knife of wake island. so practice with it and you will get better. just fire faster and aim.
FriiginChomper
+41|6672
and stickybombs thank you for being the 7463647173 person to whaste your time telling us what to do.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
I only wish there was a shock paddles badge... zap! ur dead:) its so cool to take revenge on a sniper or n00btuber who just shot you with those:P
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6615|Canada
Just keep trying. I got mine on karkand. There weren't many in the server, it was like 20/64, and you just have to keep your pistol out at all times, and try not to be seen.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

I cant do it, It cant be done.

It is harder than using the Knife.

I cant do it, my k:d is taking a hammering(it was already in the shitter) 300 dths in the last 2 days of trying.

Ive read every guide in here, on other sites, every post dealing with it, it cant be done.

IS ther anyone who is willing to let me kill them 5 times to let me get it ...(What am i saying thats stat padding), forget i just said that, see its mentally screwed me.

Any normal/average player that has tips.

And please I dont want to here how you "got it in your first go" just tell me how I can do it.
Imfao ha ha ha that has 2 be funies thred i read all day there is me trying 2 rak up tryin 2 get my expert pistol

oh and dont say knife is easy do U know how I fill when I had 15 knife kills and I need it 2 more and same guy was shootin me over and over again....

Keep trying bro go on kankard 24/7 u will get it just pistol wipe all the way thats all I did Peace Boris
josh's
Banned
+2|6659
i find eather using a kit with armor or using a a pistol with a supressor o it works the best
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6777
Do you have SF? If so do it on Ghost Town, I got basic, vet, and expert knife using a special method (not stat padding) and I got veteran pistol doing the same thing.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6706|200m out and smiling at you.
i actually got my basic pistol last night and it was mad easy. i was MEC and ran over to the US spawn and waited for ppl to run out and pick off the stragglers as they run by.
fire1811
+1|6810|Illinois
Use either sniper or special ops
With the silenced pistol half the time they are dead before they even see you
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6653|UK
are you kidding me? basic?! jeez.. pistols are amazing, just hit prone and 5 bullets to the upper body will do it! think ive got over 1000 pistol kills
Hessy<diablo>
+0|6630
I got some friend to help.  not in the stat padding sense, but i had one be medic and one be support.  if i died the one mediced me if i need ammo the other gave me some.  and if i  couldnt handle a guy with my pistol, i would have my support friend help.  i did it on karkand, and i just got on a building and shot as many people as possible.  i died a lot, but the trick is to not get discouraged, and just go for it.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6622
Good luck man, I hope you are able to pull it off.

I got both my basic pistol and knife by:

(1)  Keeping the weapon out the entire round, seriously no matter how bad you want to don't switch weapons;
(2)  Karkand or Sharqi (whichever you are most comfortable with);
(3)  Look for a good commander that keeps the UAV overhead...helps spot the peeps;
(4)  Patience, patience, patience...don't chase too much, look for opportunities and strike.
(5)  Play whichever kit works best (I played engineer because i) good sprint and ii) hate the shotgun so I wouldn't be tempted to switch to the primary weapon.

Seriously, good luck.  Relax, breathe and smoke em'.
Devolant
+3|6607|Sweden
I got mine playing sniper on karkand. As USMC I laid down on the left side of the spawn point.. Enemy MEC ALWAYS I repeat ALWAYS move that way. Snipers or anything else like support.. Shoot em with your m95 draw attention.. go back a bit and stand up and pistol the bastards.. I got my pistol this way.. I have yet to find a way to get knife badge.. I don't own SF to play any dark maps.

Last edited by Devolant (2006-03-05 11:45:48)

StickyBombs
+8|6727|Sacramento, CA (USA)

FriiginChomper wrote:

and stickybombs thank you for being the 7463647173 person to whaste your time telling us what to do.
All I was trying to say was that before posting on this topic you should search for it.  There are plenty and I mean plenty of people who all ready started this thread.  That's all!!! No need to be a asshole about it.  I think you need to check your tampon!!!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
i got my expert running around on sharqi as a medic. if you take damage, then you can just hela yourself and then go kill the next guy.
arson
+99|6607|New York
1. Point pistol at head.
2. Fire weapon.
3. Repeat until satisfied.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard