MajorGeneral
+1|6697
The new EU members that are milking us on money give us a bad name! I mean wtf? Our taxes go to poor ex-commie countries as:

Cyprus
  Czech Republic
  Estonia
  Hungary
  Latvia
  Lithuania
  Malta
  Poland
  Slovakia
  Slovenia

Let them join the russians instead, we don't need them

Last edited by MajorGeneral (2006-03-05 04:13:10)

Rosse_modest
+76|6776|Antwerp, Flanders

MajorGeneral wrote:

The new EU members that are milking us on money give us a bad name! I mean wtf? Our taxes go to poor ex-commie countries as:

Cyprus
  Czech Republic
  Estonia
  Hungary
  Latvia
  Lithuania
  Malta
  Poland
  Slovakia
  Slovenia

Yeah, let those insolent bastards rot away in poverty. Let's do nothing to help these countries, and their people, get out of the shitpool.

*cough*
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6740|Germany, Berlin
What the Nazis did wasn't too good for our reputation. Also, the laws here are a joke, adults murder children and get waway with 20 years...
voodoodolphins
+92|6703
Im from Denmark...need i say more

Voodoodolphins
MajorGeneral
+1|6697

Rosse_modest wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Cyprus
  Czech Republic
  Estonia
  Hungary
  Latvia
  Lithuania
  Malta
  Poland
  Slovakia
  Slovenia

Yeah, let those insolent bastards rot away in poverty. Let's do nothing to help these countries, and their people, get out of the shitpool.

*cough*
Wow, how surprising that a belgian speak well about the EU:...
Sweden has no use of the EU really. In the east we got the commies and in the west we have french and spanish farmers eager to get more support fron EU just because their products are really nothing more than trash. You want to eliminate poverty? Then EU today isn't the way. African countries that have better agricultural products can't compete with EU farmers because of the heavy economical support they have. In fact EU exports trashie frenchie products to Africa just to get rid of the leftovers! And this is seriously damaging African economy. Instead of having fair competition we help frenchies by giving them money...

P.S. The euro is the biggest BS since Hitler.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra
i think paul hogan (mick dundee)

and maybe skippy
Jepeto87
+38|6685|Dublin

MajorGeneral wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Cyprus
  Czech Republic
  Estonia
  Hungary
  Latvia
  Lithuania
  Malta
  Poland
  Slovakia
  Slovenia

*cough*
Sweden has no use of the EU really. In the east we got the commies and in the west we have french and spanish farmers eager to get more support fron EU just because their products are really nothing more than trash. You want to eliminate poverty? Then EU today isn't the way. African countries that have better agricultural products can't compete with EU farmers because of the heavy economical support they have. In fact EU exports trashie frenchie products to Africa just to get rid of the leftovers! And this is seriously damaging African economy. Instead of having fair competition we help frenchies by giving them money...

The EU's great, my country was like one of those "ex-commie countries " about 20 years ago broke and going nowhere fast, thanks  to EU money and incentives we're one of the richest countrys in Europe (in GNP).
The new member states are'nt getting half the money previous new members got so I dont see how there milking us. Anyway how much funding does Sweden give to the EU compared to Germany for example! I dont think Sweden's hurting to much

Last edited by Jepeto87 (2006-03-05 04:58:48)

MajorGeneral
+1|6697

Jepeto87 wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

*cough*

The EU's great, my country was like one of those "ex-commie countries " about 20 years ago broke and going nowhere fast, thanks  to EU money and incentives we're one of the richest countrys in Europe (in GNP).
The new member states are'nt getting half the money previous new members got so I dont see how there milking us. Anyway how much funding does Sweden give to the EU compared to Germany for example! I dont think Sweden's hurting to much
Remember that Sweden has a population that is 9 million and Germany has 80 million. In other words we pay way more in percent than Germany. And what do WE get? Nothing! You just moan when we refuse to join the currency(Euro).
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6646
England
Tony blair lets anyone into this country
over populated
people who dont work get money from people who do work
Rosse_modest

MajorGeneral wrote:

Jepeto87 wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Remember that Sweden has a population that is 9 million and Germany has 80 million. In other words we pay way more in percent than Germany. And what do WE get? Nothing! You just moan when we refuse to join the currency(Euro).
How surprising? What exactly are you implying?
I've seen a lot of wankers here complain about how much money they're giving to the EU all the time. Let me tell you: Not a single country in the Union wouldn't amount to shit today if it wasn't for the EU, most would probably be somewhere in the company of Albania in terms of wealth and prosperity.
And pulling away subsidies form European farmers and throwing all the money in the world at Africa isn't going to change anything over there.
MajorGeneral
+1|6697

Rosse_modest wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Jepeto87 wrote:

I've seen a lot of wankers here complain about how much money they're giving to the EU all the time. Let me tell you: Not a single country in the Union wouldn't amount to shit today if it wasn't for the EU, most would probably be somewhere in the company of Albania in terms of wealth and prosperity.
And pulling away subsidies form European farmers and throwing all the money in the world at Africa isn't going to change anything over there.
No, I don't mean to throw money to Africa. Let's just NOT throw money to EUROPEAN farmers and let them compete with african. I bet that the european farmers would loose. Why? Because african agricultural products are much better and cheaper. Who would buy crappy expensive frenchie goods?

Wouldn't it make the poor, poor french farmers even more poor? Well, I don't give a flying s**t about frenchie farmers. All I want is cheaper products! And this can be achieved by taking away the economical support for the frenchies.

Last edited by MajorGeneral (2006-03-05 08:18:42)

MajorGeneral
+1|6697

Rosse_modest wrote:

That for ones in history your more than a motorway between France and Germany.
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6683|Denmark
Denmark brought a snow-plow to afghanistan..
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6628|Muenster, Germany

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

What gives my country a bad name or image?
Nothing.
No-one knows anything about my country...
(I would be very pleased if anyone on this forum knew anything)
I love hungarian goulash and salami. I like the Balaton and Budapest;
but i don't even know something negative to say
Rosse_modest

MajorGeneral wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

What the hell does that have to do with my support for the Union?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Rosse_modest wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Jepeto87 wrote:

The Netherlands paid the most so, but now we have to pay less finally ! and help ourselves a little bit, our economy isnt great these days you know

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-03-05 08:55:02)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
BudRell
+2|6837|Home
Finland :

- Policy of making/modding vehicles ---> YOU CAN NOT because of the taxes (fucking idiots...)
- 90% of youngsters (boys and girls) and their common ignorance ---> I wish someone would educate them so they could read and write properly...maybe some thinking later too.
- equality in the eyes of the law ---> now measured by your living standard...
markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6675|Zurich, Switzerland
Unohdit viinan (In English: you forgot the booze)
My aunt is teacher in Finland and she told me that some of the students beat their maths teacher and got only one hour detention!
I imported a lightbar from the US and the taxes aren't so bad if you know how you can cheat the customs. A little wordsplay: Kunnollinen tullimies: Tunnollinen kullimies
But the booze is a real problem. The cops found last year a 11-year(?) old girl with 4‰ alcohol in the blood k. o. in a ditch.

Switzerland, the place where I live:
Chocolate, avalanches, Christoph Blocher, gun laws are the things what i remember now.
voodoodolphins
+92|6703

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner wrote:

You say you are from denmark but why is there a USA flag at your stats?
Rosse_modest

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner wrote:

And why does that make Denmark look stupid???
Kusunagi
+59|6737|The land of Hookers and pod
The Netherlands:

Hate against Germany because we got pwned by them in WOII
Stupid laws, for example: if a burgalar breaks into my house, he can steal whatever he want, but if we start a fight and I break his arm or something, i must get my ass to court because i "tortuned" him.
MajorGeneral
+1|6697

Rosse_modest wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

What the hell does that have to do with my support for the Union?
Because Belgium plays the "big boss" of EU. But here is a newsflash: you don't! I really don't know what we are doing in EU. We should leave it fast. Sweden doesn't need commands from Italy, belgium, germany, holland etc. A Scandinavian union would be more preferable
K1LL3R KOOPZ
+0|6628

Kobrakai wrote:

I hate the fact everyone thinks the English are Posh like the royal family!
lol  live in the uk.. and it sux like the new 1.2 bf2 patch.. i wanna move asap!!! the royal family is nothing but shit! they dont do anything except drink tea and watch tennis! (NOT REALLY) THE UK RULES ALL! MAYBE THE SMALLIST BUT WE FUCKING PWN AS AN ARMY!

Last edited by K1LL3R KOOPZ (2006-03-05 11:38:12)

Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6631|New Hampshire, USA
That time when the two fat girls sued Mc Donalds for making them fat... Just shows how bad this country can be
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6783

TechGuy wrote:

People saying Lincoln was the best president
Anyone who thinks that Lincoln is not one of the top 3 best presidents in US history is just an idiot...

Seriously, if it wasn't for him, the Union would have broken up, and America would not exist.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard