bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6307

Not done obviously. I still need to add a background clip after the explosion, a title overlay and some music.

Yes, I know most of the techniques are from video copilot. It's my first project in After Effects so gimme a break.
He4lz
'Bout dat l00t
+3|5730
I like it. I could never do it, which is why I like it...
Acme1234
+62|6105|Melbourne, Australia
Cant read the red writing on the wall. Perhaps change the color to something that stands out harder.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6148|what

Acme1234 wrote:

Cant read the red writing on the wall. Perhaps change the color to something that stands out harder.
I was about to suggest the same thing.

Try white, or black writing with a white border.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5900|CA
That's pretty cool, nice work.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6307

Thanks for the comments. I'll change the text colour and see how it looks.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5830|Australia
try the border around the text to be a different colour to the mortar.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6498|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Hi!
It's me, Grizzle from the TPI forums.

Like the intro.
ko1obos
+1|5728|Teesside, UK
I liked it, just a bit difficult to read the writing on the wall. Good work though
Keyelite
+66|6474
Red is usually a difficult color to read in streaming videos or compressed pictures, as it blurs the most. Play around with some backround shadow colors, or put the "presents" on the bottom line and make the font bigger for everything

You should have some sort of beginning intro to the clip, I'm assuming you created 3D layers of 2D pictures and rotated a camera around them.. Try having the camera start more towards the trash can, then reveal the wall with the text. Or, turn off the lights in the beginning, then flicker them on, then show the text.. Either type of idea works.. it was just too quick in the beginning

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard