Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
I hope you kids are happy.

The guy got his stats reset because you people were too stupid to know that the video was a joke used in a scripted singleplayer environment intended to look real.

In fact, I'm going to make a video just so you people can report me but I'll let EA know in advance it's singleplayer and hopefully they ban your asses for suffering from the condition "dumb".

I'm guessing the guy who reported the video was some angry 16 year old EMO kid who got owned by him.

k gg bye.  You people are all idiots.

Piss people off mode >>> OFF <<<

Last edited by Nyte (2006-03-05 08:14:13)

Alpha as fuck.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743
10 on the lol scale
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6624|Derby, England

Nyte wrote:

The guy got his stats reset because you people were too stupid to know that the video was a joke used in a scripted singleplayer environment intended to look real.

In fact, I'm going to make a video just so you people can report me but I'll let EA know in advance it's singleplayer and hopefully they ban your asses for suffering from the condition "dumb".

I'm guessing the guy who reported the video was some angry 16 year old EMO kid who got owned by him.

Countless times I sead it was Fake

U can tell its fake The way Bots Move.
For that Hack to be used in game PB would of snifed that str8 away ( I know I use2 make hacks )
All that was done in Python like I sead in original post with phython U can do anything ( its what tells game what to do if I changed phython for knife to have 500 damage I will blow up tank in 1 blow ) I also know this cas I make custom BF2 maps

I fill sorry for the guy but I think EA ( would of noticed that it was a single player the way theyr own bots move )

So Im surprised that it did get reset

Peace Boris
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
Piss people off mode >>> ON <<<

Hey, I got an idea that me, GOD crew, warchild, and myg0t would like...

We are going to make a lot of videos...

BUT... were going to play using the names of the whining idiots.

Time to fuck your stats up.

Alpha as fuck.
Tearsofromance
+0|6679|Canada
Stop doing the switc thing. It's gay.
Rathji
+1|6675
Hacker gets stats reset, news at 11. *yawn*
maef
+67|6675|Tulln, Austria

Tearsofromance wrote:

Stop doing the switc thing. It's gay.
lol. true dat
ibfr33k
+5|6818
What kind of real person goes and TELLS on a person like a little school kid?  I've seen some hacks on these servers before, but I'm not a person that just goes on a rampage and tries my best to get his stats pulled.  I just look for him and KILL him while he's using his hacks.  That way I can say that even with his hacks on that I still pawned him.

Another way ya can tell it was single player is that on the SRAW section of his video there was a whole lot of enemy's running down the street at the same time.  No one just runs out in the open like that.  Especially in a group.

On another note, I really did like that video.  It did what it intended to do, and that was to entertain.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6726|cairns australia
fake or not this why he got banned.quote from pb.
If you find a cheat, we do not mind you sending it in, and actually encourage it if it seems to be new or only privately available.  What we would rather have than the actual cheat is the URL where it was found.

What we do NOT condone is the testing of any hack to see if it works or is detected.  Any ban that may be received from this type of "testing" will not be lifted, as we have no way of determining what the motive for
using the hack is.

Hope that helps clarify things for you.

--
Glenn
Research and Support
Even Balance, Inc.

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-05 08:36:45)

DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6750|Brixham, UK
Why the hell do you people get so irritated over this stuff?

One person in the other thread went on about how he therefore hates this guy, wants him and his family to die... does it really fucking matter? Are you so stupid and pathetic that seeing a guy cheat makes you want to kill people? Oh no, he used a hack. Get the hell over it.

Last edited by DUFFKING (2006-03-05 08:36:04)

Breez
+937|6624|Derby, England

pokerplaya wrote:

fake or not this why he got banned.
If you find a cheat, we do not mind you sending it in, and actually encourage it if it seems to be new or only privately available.  What we would rather have than the actual cheat is the URL where it was found.

What we do NOT condone is the testing of any hack to see if it works or is detected.  Any ban that may be received from this type of "testing" will not be lifted, as we have no way of determining what the motive for
using the hack is.

--
Glenn
Research and Support
Even Balance, Inc.
So what u sayng is this

If I desided to make my Own mode and lets say i wanted put teleport Box from US base to Lets say To Hotel in Kankard and I made video for it should I be baned?
Rathji
+1|6675

pokerplaya wrote:

fake or not this why he got banned.quote from pb.

using the hack is.

--
Glenn
Research and Support
Even Balance, Inc.
I am assuming from your post that this mod/hack/cheat was used or attempted to be used on a ranked server?
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
im not saying it punkbuster/evenbalance is.didnt say if agree or not just supplying information.would have to assume that it was at some stage used on a ranked server,but as i dont know exactly its just an assumption.

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-05 08:42:23)

Rathji
+1|6675
oh, the way I read it, it seemed like you were quoting something that was directly related to this incident.
Breez
+937|6624|Derby, England

pokerplaya wrote:

im not saying it punkbuster/evenbalance is.didnt say if agree or not just supplying information.
Oh Cool thenx for the info

But Personaly Thinking PB and EA were stupid to make that desision ( if they did reset his Stats )

Peace Boris
ibfr33k
+5|6818
Ah.  This case is kind of simular to one that my brother came across with Half-Life's VAC system.  He was banned for using a hack on a section of the game that he never used before.  He never played Half-Life 2 Deathmatch before and VAC banned him on that section of the game.  He called them and they even verified that he never even logged in on that game and it was their fault for the error but are not going to lift the ban.

That is what makes people go and get games the wrong way or create something to try and ruin the game.

If it's single player and never used on a Ranked server, shouldn't there be logs that shows that he wasn't even online?
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6731|Comber, Northern Ireland

Nyte wrote:

canadians......always complaining about something, dude no one cares he got his stats reset, fine for making the movie but putting up on a site like this, thats just stupid
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?

Rathji wrote:

oh, the way I read it, it seemed like you were quoting something that was directly related to this incident.
actually i am.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16739
DVB-PARAMEDIC
+0|6639|Nova Scotia, Canada
canadians......always complaining about something, dude no one cares he got his stats reset, fine for making the movie but putting up on a site like this, thats just stupid
hahhahah.... well thats a bit of stretch...  hahahahhahah...... David, I agree with you comments other than the Canadian slur.... 

Nyte and the GODdude, If you play with fire, dont be suprised if you get burned... So kiddo, I dont have alot of sympathy for your friend...

Last edited by DVB-PARAMEDIC (2006-03-05 09:02:46)

airborne916
+24|6657

Nyte wrote:

were is this video?

EDIT i found it and WOW he would kill any one and time in a game with ppl. He could take out tanks, apcs, choopers and thing WOW.

Last edited by airborne916 (2006-03-05 09:02:47)

sinir
damned
+2|6811|Boston
I remember this godjoey dude from last summer.  All he did was command in a tank on Kark and then come here to brag about his uber k/d ratio, tiresome lol.  Yeah so I think its common knowledge among players that the vid is a single player mod so don't you think EA is aware of it too?  Wouldn't surprise me at all if he was doing some other stuff to make his stats look even more uber since none of us were impressed the first time we saw them.  Sorry bub but imo he is a real egotistical ass and probably got what he deserved.
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6749|Longueuil
he putted his video on a section of a hacker clan site dedicated to ''Ownage of games  by hacknig them'' for my point of view and what God clan did to other games and people website they all deserve to get banned....

We should had this to their site ownage section

GODJOEY got OWNED
firetigerr
+0|6636
Wow am I the only sane person here. The guy post a video of a hack, says it's in a ranked server and how he is going to f%&$ EA over. He gets his stats reset and you think he needs an apology.(regardless if it's on a ranked server or in single player).Lesson here know when to shut your mouth.

And yes I think everyone can tell it's on singleplayer.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6764|London UK

Agreed

If EA reset his stats JUST ON THE ONE REASON ALONE of that video, then I agree they made a big mistake.

However somehow I think thats unlikely.
KnifeWhore
+1|6745|USA

Nyte wrote:

yea because of people with no life that tell on every one my and my 4 freinds got r stats reset i dont know y people care about what other people do. just worry about your selfs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard