Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

Takedazor wrote:

What was told  the amerecan people is that iraque was atcked because weapon of mass destruction and saddam was give money to terrorists,

Bla bla bla

they won the war, weapon of mass destroy were there and there were no ties to terrorist activitie that is the anta claus. So that you know portugal isn't patetic, it's our peepul that discovered your contry and many other .
I thought you weren't going to post anymore ?

oh wait,

i tought you no more psot in bad amercha topic four dumb amerikahns ?
[RI]Crazy88s
+0|6658
Yaay, faggot yuppies!!! Yaay!!
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6695

[RI]Crazy88s wrote:

Yaay, faggot yuppies!!! Yaay!!
its not everyday someone makes fun of themselves
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6691|San Francisco
Well, fuck, another thread lost to a bunch of assholes who don't know how to back their views up and therefore decide to flame.  Especially on such an issue...
masterderman
TaNk WhOrE
+1|6633|Charlotte N.C.

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

wow, um, i don't even know what to say...except, why are conspiricy theorists so fucking stupid...i'm not even going to waste my time and watch this video...it actually makes me sick to think that people could be so idiotic as to suggest the president would do something like that with the intention to start a war...
yeah moron, if you saw it you'd know it has nothing to do with an initiation for a war you idiot. It has to do on how too perfectly everything fell into place and how there was no significant debris at the pentagon and a hell of a lot more. and they're only fucking stupid if you're too fucking patriotic
to answer about the pentagon debris issue, the speed, angle and the fuel amount  of the plane kept the debris from being found because the heat was so imense that it disentagrated, or so they say, and becuase of the structure of the building itself was to insure that in any attack that it would take very little damage, or not spread a lot of debris everywhere if i have said anything worng i will politely take any corrections thank you

Last edited by masterderman (2006-03-03 22:54:17)

imortal
+240|6662|Austin, TX

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

wow, um, i don't even know what to say...except, why are conspiricy theorists so fucking stupid...i'm not even going to waste my time and watch this video...it actually makes me sick to think that people could be so idiotic as to suggest the president would do something like that with the intention to start a war...
yeah moron, if you saw it you'd know it has nothing to do with an initiation for a war you idiot. It has to do on how too perfectly everything fell into place and how there was no significant debris at the pentagon and a hell of a lot more. and they're only fucking stupid if you're too fucking patriotic
I am going to something that appears to be unique here.  Ia m going to attack the idea without attacking the person that stated it.  So, no flaming.  No personal insults calling into question anyone's parentage, or anything else.  Sorry to dissapoint.

The 'issue' of the missing debris is really a non-starter at the Pentagon.  Nearly all of the debris went into the building.  The second problem is the entire 'hole' issue.  The stats they usually quote is that it was only an 18 foot hole.  Well, there was an 18 foot hole.  That was the hole in the C ring.  What they forget to mention is that if you look at a layout of the pentagon http://www.hqda.army.mil/aoguide/Pentagon_Map.htm , in order to put the hole in the C ring, the plane first went through the E and D ring.  The 18 foot hole in question was made by the planes forward landing gear, which was the densest part of the plane to make it that far.

Realize that a plane is not a car.  It is built out of very lightweight materials, and as little of that as they can get away with.  A plane is proportiallly about as tough as an aluminum can.  A plane is mostly empty space in the middle for people and cargo.  Plenty of area for compacting.  The only really high density parts of a plane are the engines and landing gear.

AS an afternote... I watched all the live footage I could on 9/11.  I saw the response at the Pentagon.  I saw the scar made by the wing striking the ground early.  I saw the bits of debris that WAS on the lawn.  I saw the towers collapse LIVE. 

I also find it interesting to note that the news media decided to stop showing the footage of the towers collapsing in order to prevent things like depression and post-tramatic stress and what-not.  Now that they have the tradition of not showing it, they don't show it at all, anymore. And without that very visible reminder, they carry on as if it was just another bad day.  The media appears to be trying to distance the public from the event.

I went to Basic Non-Commisioned Officer's Acadamy in the fall of 2001.  At our graduation ceremony, they gave us a slideshow of the people we were supposed to defend.  They showed us WHY.  The pictures they showed us?  Pisctures of the poor souls jumping from the WTC to get out of the fire.  They.  Jumped.  From 96 stories. 

Many people use 9/11 as an excuse to attack Bush, or just to attack the Goverment in general.  It is right to ask questions, but not to attack.  To use that event as a weapon to carry on your personal attacks is, in my opinion, disgraceful in the extreme.  I view it as obscenem in fact.   Of course, there is no reason for you to have a similar opinion.

Okay, I wasn't planning to actually insult anyone.  If the shoe fits, wear it.  If not, then it wasn't meant for you anyway.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
any person who has watched the vid and still is %100 percent convinced that a comercial plane hit the pentagon is plain ignorant.  the pics facts and video speak for themselves, im not saying i agree with the vid but if it doesnt raise even a little doubt you have your head up your ass.
Takedazor
+10|6776|Vila Real, Portugal
o_O Horseman77 looking at your posts and looking at your bf2 stats i imagine you as a kid physicaly or just mentally that i run into everyday, you have no skills, you can't read the tide of battle and so have no plan, just limit yourself to hit the wall with your head, that's offtopic but i had to say it.

When i posted i really wanted to see some interesting feedback but only the only one i got was a post going to a link that refused some of the stuff in this post video, some of it make some sense, but most of it just goverment people saying things contradicting other goverment people in this video, so we got a lot of contradictions inside the goverment, only that would make anyone think they are hiding something. Unfortunatelly the link didn't explain 1/3 of the stuff in this video not by close, they just picked some stuff that were less fundamented like by testimonials and put other ppl giving other testimonials.

Do you really believe a plane hit the pentagon? only 1round crater in the building, poles tear don't?! Do you really believe that it's easy to fly low altitude in a 747, do that and still hit a building that's what? less than 50mt high?!

It's really sad to see that you support an at least incompetent president that serves your country so bad, but that's just the way americans act and i respect that, i just hope for your sake that when bush leaves the presidency he isn't replaced by one of is budies or we are all in deep shit.

You got to start thinking that when so many people hate one person there are 2possible aswers, he is very good like josé mourinho in chelsea, i got to admit a little arrogant too, or he just bad really bad, and given the reaction to the katrina what will you think? well maybe if you lived there and where just a poor nigga you would think different, ye i'm a nigga lover, asian lover etc, we could all get along if there weren't so many fanatics in both sides.

It just makes me wonder why people wanna have bilions in there account? Is there something like the top10 richest people in the world get a straight place at heaven? It works something like that in bf2, people wanna be in top10 so sometimes they TK, cheat and to other stuff just to get there, ok this isn't real live, so imagine what people would do for real money?

Just think a little about that and as i told before if only 1of the 100facts in this video is true than something is terribely wrong, goverment lie to you all the time, look at the katrina... they got it on tape, you don't believe it yet? well then i'm sorry but i will reallly have to say that you are bush fanatics.

See you in the battlefield.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
go away Again takedazor you know nothing, you have nothing worthwhile to share, You condescend and then flip out when someone gives it back to you, happens a lot here.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6717
Marconius, why are you bothered?

Like I said, there's nothing really to discuss.

Just because a bunch of lunatics come along and try to claim that the US Government had a hand in trying to destroy their own city, doesn't mean that the topic is a serious one. The lunatics are, in this case, lesser people. They play right into the hands of our enemies. So treat them as such. Just because someone is human it doesn't mean they are automatically valuable. The Muslim terrorists are our enemy, and those who play into their hands or side with them have very little value. So why care about them.

The West is losing this war because of idiots like them. Stick them all in a hole in the ground as far as I am concerned. Employ Darwin's principles to increase the quality of the human pool who can contribute to the greater good.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677

Takedazor wrote:

o_O Horseman77 looking at your posts and looking at your bf2 stats i imagine you as a kid physicaly or just mentally that i run into everyday, you have no skills, you can't read the tide of battle and so have no plan, just limit yourself to hit the wall with your head, that's offtopic but i had to say it.

When i posted i really wanted to see some interesting feedback but only the only one i got was a post going to a link that refused some of the stuff in this post video, some of it make some sense, but most of it just goverment people saying things contradicting other goverment people in this video, so we got a lot of contradictions inside the goverment, only that would make anyone think they are hiding something. Unfortunatelly the link didn't explain 1/3 of the stuff in this video not by close, they just picked some stuff that were less fundamented like by testimonials and put other ppl giving other testimonials.

Do you really believe a plane hit the pentagon? only 1round crater in the building, poles tear don't?! Do you really believe that it's easy to fly low altitude in a 747, do that and still hit a building that's what? less than 50mt high?!

It's really sad to see that you support an at least incompetent president that serves your country so bad, but that's just the way americans act and i respect that, i just hope for your sake that when bush leaves the presidency he isn't replaced by one of is budies or we are all in deep shit.

You got to start thinking that when so many people hate one person there are 2possible aswers, he is very good like josé mourinho in chelsea, i got to admit a little arrogant too, or he just bad really bad, and given the reaction to the katrina what will you think? well maybe if you lived there and where just a poor nigga you would think different, ye i'm a nigga lover, asian lover etc, we could all get along if there weren't so many fanatics in both sides.

It just makes me wonder why people wanna have bilions in there account? Is there something like the top10 richest people in the world get a straight place at heaven? It works something like that in bf2, people wanna be in top10 so sometimes they TK, cheat and to other stuff just to get there, ok this isn't real live, so imagine what people would do for real money?

Just think a little about that and as i told before if only 1of the 100facts in this video is true than something is terribely wrong, goverment lie to you all the time, look at the katrina... they got it on tape, you don't believe it yet? well then i'm sorry but i will reallly have to say that you are bush fanatics.

See you in the battlefield.
Meh look at what President Regan did - he solved the cold war and collapsed Russia without firing a shot . And some asshat tried to kill him inthe streets .

No matter what president we have in office people are going to bitch , gripe and cry . Following thoes people are the consiracy people who make millions by feeding off other peoples stupidity . Don't be brainwashed by them . Other wise you just fall into the mix of the lost and stupid . Don't go there .
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
Ok I watched Loose Change......   again, With an open mind. I swear! 

Once Again I say the Pentagon was the fishiest.

But I must say the stuff I know about the kid really messes up badly,
that makes the other facts I cant check very suspect.

The Demo explosions at WTC looks like compressed air from the collapsing upper stories venting where it could find week spots. Open stairwells, doors, AC shaftways etc, let it vent at some locations and not others.
Still why couldn't the Terrorist have also planted charges? Why could only Bush have done that?
( this is the question I asked in the Beggining when everyone went wild on me.)

The missing black Boxes was weird but when people started to bitch, Why not Dummy up a Flight recorder tape? How hard would that be.  Defies logic.

I worked at a Train collision site when I was younger in 1987 in Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
Metro North New Haven Line RR
Two empty  passenger  trains collided, one moving rear ended the other.   
" Anyone else from NYC remember this ? "
One had been halted and the other was traveling at about 55 mph I guess, I cant remember exactly.
The on the Stationary Train, the rear two cars were obliterated. Like a huge balloon that popped.
They were like confetti.
The only thing I could recognize was a door because it had the state of Connecticut Seal still on it.
The Moving Train was almost totally intact but the Head car with the motorman in it was about 10 feet shorter and leaking blood ( which they collected of the creosote coated railroad ties with an Eye dropper and ( Real sterile test conditions huh ? )  concluded and announced within hours he had been smoking pot.
" That's how his mom found out he was dead,  Class act, huh ? "

They said it was Crew error but later I found a shopping cart had been thrown down off a bridge into signal wires. Of course no one wanted to hear about it by then, It could have had some effect on signaling I believe.

Why was one train totaled, Two Cars just gone !  and the other ok ? It didn't have an Engine. They are like Subway cars and every car is Identical.
I bet if you Rammed the Pentagon building ten times with the same type of aircraft
you'd get different results each time.

Why is it the " Loose Change Video " could not possible have been tampered with doctored or altered?
Why is it irrefutable Gospel ?

I could photo shop that streak in the Pentagon lawn or a bump on a Aircraft fuselage. 
My point is weird shit happens and some one is always pointing fingers to shift blame
We all know who I hold responsible, Right?
This should have been nipped in the bud at the start with a Very Strong response .

If I didn't watch the correct video please alert me. or just curse, Pull post and say I am ignorant what ever works for you.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
and of course I watched the ones in the link at the start. f#$%king long !
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6672|Moscow, Russia
Nah, not Reagan collapsed Soviet Union, it collapsed itself with a little help from Mr Gorbachov who only wanted the country to change, to give people some basic freedoms and stuff like that. Gorbachov wanted to rebuilt the country. He had no intention for USSR to fall apart. But the system was so rotten and unwilling to change that it couldn't accept all that novelty and be "rebuilt" and collapsed. Second reason is that Union's republics wanted independence.. and they got it, yeh. After Union collapsed in August 1991. Russia was taken into Group of 7 which then turned to 8 just for Yeltsin collapsing the Union. The next 7 years were rather chaotic, that time Russia was about to fall apart. The privatization of the huge state property went like this: every worker of a certain factory got a paper called voucher which meant a tiny part of factory belonged to him. And the people who got some dirty money before the Union collapsed just bought those vouchers from people at laughable prices. Now those guys are the richest ppl in Russia. One of them (Khodorkovsky) was jailed, not for that privatisation affair but for sponsoring a lot of political parties which the Kremlin didn't like. Oh, i went too fast forward. So in August 1998 the country was hit by a major crisis which took place because the state lended a lot of money from usual ppl and banks abroad with a kind of long-term obligations in mid-nineties. In 1998 it was time to pay. The oil price was very low then so the country's financial system, which only started to get strong after USSR's collapse went down to shit again. Yeltsin had become largely unpopular among people so he started to look for a successor. After changing 4 prime ministers in 2 years, Putin was made one. On december 31'st 1999 when the ppl were to celebrate New Year he said "Dear russians, excuse me for all that shit I've done; I go away". In March 2000 Putin became a president. Due to his authoritarism through these years, our country got a bit stable at last. Why did I write all this? I was  bored with that 9/11 discussion, so I wanted to tell you yanks as brits call you a story about Union's collapse and post-USSr Russia. I can tell you of the Chechnya conflict if you're interested.

Last edited by Wasder (2006-03-04 13:08:33)

Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6649

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

I'm not sure where I stand, but just watch this and tell me what you think. It's an hour long tho and even more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 3762628848
Why would you even question something like that? You're a fucking moron. I dont even know why I am taking the time to even say this in this thread.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677

Wasder wrote:

Nah, not Reagan collapsed Soviet Union, it collapsed itself with a little help from Mr Gorbachov who only wanted the country to change, to give people some basic freedoms and stuff like that. Gorbachov wanted to rebuilt the country. He had no intention for USSR to fall apart. But the system was so rotten and unwilling to change that it couldn't accept all that novelty and be "rebuilt" and collapsed. Second reason is that Union's republics wanted independence.. and they got it, yeh. After Union collapsed in August 1991. Russia was taken into Group of 7 which then turned to 8 just for Yeltsin collapsing the Union. The next 7 years were rather chaotic, that time Russia was about to fall apart. The privatization of the huge state property went like this: every worker of a certain factory got a paper called voucher which meant a tiny part of factory belonged to him. And the people who got some dirty money before the Union collapsed just bought those vouchers from people at laughable prices. Now those guys are the richest ppl in Russia. One of them (Khodorkovsky) was jailed, not for that privatisation affair but for sponsoring a lot of political parties which the Kremlin didn't like. Oh, i went too fast forward. So in August 1998 the country was hit by a major crisis which took place because the state lended a lot of money from usual ppl and banks abroad with a kind of long-term obligations in mid-nineties. In 1998 it was time to pay. The oil price was very low then so the country's financial system, which only started to get strong after USSR's collapse went down to shit again. Yeltsin had become largely unpopular among people so he started to look for a successor. After changing 4 prime ministers in 2 years, Putin was made one. On december 31'st 1999 when the ppl were to celebrate New Year he said "Dear russians, excuse me for all that shit I've done; I go away". In March 2000 Putin became a president. Due to his authoritarism through these years, our country got a bit stable at last. Why did I write all this? I was  bored with that 9/11 discussion, so I wanted to tell you yanks as brits call you a story about Union's collapse and post-USSr Russia. I can tell you of the Chechnya conflict if you're interested.
All I meant was Regan kind of forced Russia into an arms race destroying the economy . All else that you wrote followed afterward .

I would like to know about the Chechan conflict though - have at it please . Educated the morons here and let then know what a real war is .
imortal
+240|6662|Austin, TX

jonnykill wrote:

Wasder wrote:

All I meant was Regan kind of forced Russia into an arms race destroying the economy . All else that you wrote followed afterward .

I would like to know about the Chechan conflict though - have at it please . Educated the morons here and let then know what a real war is .
Wasder, you can also let some of the others on here know how Russia feels about Terrorists, since you have Chechnian Muslims to deal with.
imortal
+240|6662|Austin, TX
Of course the Goverment staged 9/11!
Also:
The Gulf Wars were about oil and profits.
Humans are responsible for Global Warming, and is caused by CFCs and car exhaust.
Nuclear energy is dangerous.
The moon landings were faked and filmed in a TV studio in NYC.
There was a second gunman on the grassy knoll, and it was set up by the mafia and the CIA.
The FBI killed Maralyn Monroe because she was too close to JFK.
The goverment knew about the Pearl Harbor attack, but let it happen so they could go to war.
The Civil War started because the northern states wanted to abolish slavery.

GET REAL, folks!  There will always be wacky people who believe and shape their lives by this kind of wishful thinking and shaky logic.  There have been people like this around forever, and will be with us for a long time to come.  The problem is that before the internet, anyone who would publish them took one look and laughed.  Now they can post whatever they want and share crazy ideas better.  They don't make any more sense, but now they can shout louder and be heard by more people.

That doesn't make them any more right, though.  Or make the garbage they spout the truth, no matter how loud they shout it.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6717
Go get your shine box.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
Sigh... another pile of good posts, drowned by floods of worthless drivel. From all sides.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6672|Moscow, Russia
Yeah, you're right about arms race but it started long before Reagan and Gorby. It started right after WWII. USSR with it's planned economy couldn't stand a chance.

After the collapse of USSR there was chaos in most of it's ex-republics. In Checnya a former soviet general, Maskhadov came to power. He and especially people around him, islamic fundamentalists, wanted independence for Chechnya. The prisoners were released from prisons and given weapons. With them, Chechnya formed it's own armed forces later called "outlaw armed formations".
Untill summer 1994 federal government tried to urge Chechnya join the federal pact and disarm it's outlaw armed formations with the help of intermediaries.After the agreement was failed to be reached, the threats came into action. In answer to them on August 10th 1994 the meeting of chechen people in Gronzy supported the decision of the president of self-declared Cheched Republic of Ichkeria, ex-Soviet army general Djokhar Dudaev of declaring general mobilization and the beginning of "Holy War" (yes kids, he meant Jihad) with Russia for independence.
It should be said that not all cheched people supported Dudaev. About half of them wanted to remain a part of Russia. Those outlaw armed formations, as russian authorities named them were doing some kind of genocide against people, not supporting Dudaev, especially the remaining russian population of the republic.
So on December 1st 1994, when situation got really hot president Yeltsin placed a final demand urging him to disarm Chechen armed forces. In case of disagreement the use of power against separatists was promised. At the same time the concentration of federal forces had begun in Mozdok area.
Chechen side refused to go with demands given to it, after what on December 10th federal forces entered the republic. Military aviation bombed heavily Chechen capital, Grozny, leaving the town in ruins. In the end of December the assault of Grozny has started, bringing lots of casualties to both sides. Only by the end of January 1995 federal forces managed to occupy the major part of the town, turned into ruins. By summer of the same year separatist forces were blocked in mountain areas of Chechnya. Federal forces started to show preponderance in process of the actions.Only one final strike was needed to destroy the remains of the rebels.
July 11th, 1995. A group of chechen separatists, led by Shamil Basaev seized almost 3000 hostages in the local hospital in the town of Buddyonnovsk, Stavropol' area, Russia. Federal authorities were compelled
to obey the claims of terrorists and start the talks with Dudayev.
As the later events shown, chechen side needed the talks not to reach peace,  but only to regroup it's armed forces and start a new stage of military encounter. In January 1996, in the moment of sharpening of military action, chechens captured hostages again, this time in Dagestan. Soon they were pushed back again into mountain areas and the rebel general was killed. Nevertheless, casualties among federal forces as well as among civillians forced Moscow to resume the talks. But these talks brought no progress either.
In August 1996, on the eve of Yeltsin's inauguration for his second term, armed formations of chechens attacked Grozny and cleared federal forces out of it, who took major casualties. President Yeltsin ordered secretary of defence, general Alexander Lebed' stop the war at any costs. In september the agreements were signed in Hasavyurt about withdrawal of federal forces out of Chechnya, holding free elections in it and a moratorium on solving the Chechen issue for five years.
But in summer 1999 the war resumed with new powers, when chechen armed forces invaded russian republic of Dagestan and tried to declare and independent islamic state there. After that, in numerous cities and towns of the country explosions of apartment blocks took place, in which lives of hundrends of civillians were lost. Russian forces entered Chechnya again and by spring 2000 took control of it's major settlements. but the war didnt's stop and turned into lengthy insurgent conflict.
In further years the situation in the republic started to stabilize. Free elections were held and rebuilding of chechnya has begun. However, the terrorists didn't stop their insurgency. On October 23rd 2002 a theatre/concert hall was captured in Moscow with over 700 hostages. On September 1st 2004 a school in a small town of Beslan was captured, with over 1000 hostages, most of them children. The terrorists held them for three days without food or water. Over 350 people were killed on december the 3rd, when a sudden assault has begun after a bomb going of in a sports hall of the school, were the majority of the hostages was held.
So, this is it. You may draw your own conclusions, or ask me for any other info which I might have missed.

Last edited by Wasder (2006-03-05 00:35:53)

Rathji
+1|6680
Killed by orcs today, stupid orcs
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
The very first time I heard this 911 conspiracy theory was in the Song " Why " by Jadakiss ( Rapper )

" Why you knock those towers down " 

Its interesting to see who the standard bearer is for the Liberal Dems.

If you really believe the planes were not hijacked by terrorist...

Please !  at the very least tell us what your best guess is as to "what really happened "

Oh ya The USSR couldn't compete in an arms race that centered on Technology development  " You cant Force people to invent and develop. That kind of government stifled bold, innovative and daring ideas so it failed. Reagan's plan to the T
CC-Marley
+407|6826
Roger That! Ten-Four! Bankrupt them! mmuuuhahahaha....

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-03-06 20:49:09)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

Horseman 77 wrote:

go away Again takedazor you know nothing, you have nothing worthwhile to share, You condescend and then flip out when someone gives it back to you, happens a lot here.
(In true PATRIOT Act style)

Amendment to post (author: Horseman 77): Insert 'and Horseman 77' next to 'takedazor'.

Lets not be hypocritical please.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard