2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6768
Phelps is god tbh. 8 races 8 golds? World record. Phelps is god. Simple.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Agreed.

And yes, he does deserve a whole new topic.

One of, if not THE greatest athletes on Earth.
Stimey
­
+786|6113|Ontario | Canada
­
­
­
­
­
­
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

16 career medals. 14 gold. Hes a big ol' fishman
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5747
12,000 calories and day and manages to burn it all off.
Stimey
­
+786|6113|Ontario | Canada
Michael Phelps doesn't swim through water, water gets out of his fucking way.

Goodbye Chuck Norris, hello Phelps!
­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Michael Phelps isn't afraid of drowning. Drowning is afraid of Michael Phelps.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6768

Poseidon wrote:

Michael Phelps isn't afraid of drowning. Drowning is afraid of Michael Phelps.

Stimey wrote:

That is . So true .
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

You guys see that race last night? He beat that Serbian by 1 hundredth of a second. I still can't believe the ultra-slow mo replays.
Mutantbear

Ryan wrote:

You guys see that race last night? He beat that Serbian by 1 hundredth of a second. I still can't believe the ultra-slow mo replays.
Did i see the race, pfft, that race was the reason I was so nervous on this race, I thought they weren't going to do it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5924|Somewhere out in Space

Stimey wrote:

^ this, is going on /b/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6514|Austin, Texas
It's funny to see this topic and then hear the guy who has played god in many movies do a motivational ad right after he wins.
Mutantbear

MadKatter wrote:

It's funny to see this topic and then hear the guy who has played god in many movies do a motivational ad right after he wins.
Morgan Freeman? Hes done an ad after every gold phelps wins, and alot of other ones
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ryan wrote:

No, but I saw the replay on NBC.com

You know what the Serbian's been saying?

"People will be saying for years I won that race"- Uh, no. You didn't.

"If we had to do it again I would win it" - Maybe so, but you lost when it counted. Ooooooooh, so sorry. Bye now.

Good going, faggot. You shoulda just gone down like a man saying that he beat you, but NOOOO. Even if you won Gold and the decision was overturned, you'd still be a faggot and look like one too for complaining like a bitch.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6413|Melbourne, AUS
agree. absolute l-e-g-e-n-d.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6514|Austin, Texas

Mutantsteak wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

Morgan Freeman? Hes done an ad after every gold phelps wins, and alot of other ones
That's the name. I always forget it.

But seriously, I lol'd. IRL.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

indeed.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5924|Somewhere out in Space
How does one woll smoth w/ fotoshoop?
BlackKoala
+215|6318
change the thread title, west coast USA hasn't seen the race yet - dont spoil it for them.
Mutantbear

BlackKoala wrote:

change the thread title, west coast USA hasn't seen the race yet - dont spoil it for them.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

A completely and utterly amazing athlete.
Now I hope, I really bloody hope that nothing comes up to spoil this. No doping, no swimsuit isses, no nothing. I just hope the Michael Phelps is really the part-man-part-frog demi-God I personally believe him to be. America has an unfortunate history of having amazing athletes who are later revealed as frauds in some sort of scandal. I hope Phelps isn't one of these. I'm confident that he's not but still...

Michael Phelps = Olympic Legend. Plain and simple.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6665|Colorado
His mother slept with a dolphin, he's no god. But damn he is good at what he does, my hats off to him.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6760|Tenn
he was one of the ones that opted for the extra experimental drug-testing along with dara torres who lost gold by 1/100th of a second.

hes a fucking giant man shaped dolphin... it was sed he listens to "hip-hop" when hes got his earphones. i bet he just listens to old "Flipper" episodes
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

BlackKoala wrote:

If they go out to the internet, I'm sure they will find see it because it is plastered everywhere.
BlackKoala
+215|6318

killer21 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

If they go out to the internet, I'm sure they will find see it because it is plastered everywhere.
Avoid the news sites, and you should be fine.  Getting told about it in a forum prior to it happening unnecessarily is gay.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard