mtamosaitis
+3|5982|Colorado Springs
My brother got this pic when he was comparing or stats.

https://img158.imageshack.us/img158/491/49074320jm1.th.jpg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

Yea, but it normally disappears pretty quick. Its there when you first load the page and its greyed out, before the image appears.
MasterLuBu
+6|5733|Perth, Australia
What the heck? No, I haven't seen it. Ive been comparing stats and have seen nothing like it.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5902|CA
Hey, that's pretty cool TBH.  I've never experienced this, but I want that BF2 coffee mug.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6454|The edge of sanity
I've seen it many times before. It usually happens when you compare stats with someone and you switch account views and the award the last person had is not present in the viewed account.
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!
bah...I don't like people who has played a game for a pretty long time and don't even know the most basic stuff...saw that the first time i understood there was a ranking system in bf2 ...BFHQ?...ZOMGZORZ!
MasterLuBu
+6|5733|Perth, Australia

TopHat01 wrote:

Hey, that's pretty cool TBH.  I've never experienced this, but I want that BF2 coffee mug.
I SO want that mug as well!! Does anyone know where I can get one of these??
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

MasterLuBu wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

I SO want that mug as well!! Does anyone know where I can get one of these??
In the beginning of bf2 there was a contest you could win stuff from the lower prices were just those mugs and t-shirts , bf2 paintings and the grandprice was a soundcard ^^
HSG
+23|6471|British Columbia, Canada
i've seen it a bunch of times.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5902|CA
Yeah, now I can see it on command/when I please...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
always ignored it.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6485|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
why are all these old threads coming back to life? It's day of the zombie threads!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard