Tauri1980
+1|6599

voodoodolphins wrote:

ehh i dont know if it matters??.. but Tauri1980 registered march 4......just saying he could be a fake one.....

Voodoodolphins
Enrollment Date  June 22, 2005, 8:33 pm <----- first day the game was release in Europe...
and why i posted here is coz i'm in this fucking video...and i can tell you that it was a ranked server with punkbuster...
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia

pokerplaya wrote:

well godjoey got reset straight after someone posted his video on ea's forum.that convince any1.if not his intentions were clear that he wanted to fuck ea but got owned.
GODJOEY

Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:30 pm    
Ok you quoted me, Electronic arts had to deal with 18,000+ people probably emailing them complaining about this video. So they wiped my stats not even a full day later, this was a retaliatory response by a company that is reputable? You would be naive to dismiss that fact. Other than that I couldn't give the sweat off my balls about the company. Every title they seem to bring out is bug ridden beta rushed and yes now nazi-like managed.

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-04 22:27:20)

Tauri1980
+1|6599
cheater(s) look what happens when you play with fire you get burned.....
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
yes peoples capacity for stupidity both amazes and amuses me every day.
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6741|Phoenix, Az
The author of this topic is one of theirs .. he just came here to show off and get some attention.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

I.Ncredbl wrote:

It's painfully obvious this is just a mod, not a ranked server and that the OP (registered today) is behind the video himself. Just wanted to cause some buzz.

You only need to look at the hints like missing ranks, movement in groups, going to crouch when shooting/spotting you etc. No one talking on the channels, no votes running, selection of weapons used by others than himself...

He (OP) has just changed bot names to bunch of names from stats sites, thats all.
Yeah, that bit where he was standing in front of the tank says 'single player modded' to me.
However, a stats reset is not all. Anyone gone to bf2.org and seen the MASTER BAN LIST?

Last edited by Spark (2006-03-04 23:23:12)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
sfg-Ice__
+4|6623
Its dumbfucks like this that make me want to grab a baseball bat, wrap it in razorwire, and give em a rectal exam...
Look fellas, as stated its not on a Ranked server...I also didn't notice any other kills on his side during this..I'm thinking it was staged as a test so to speak.

The thing that I really find funny is this short bus rider thinks AE wiped his stats due to the hack.  The tard can't realize that its because everyone bitched about him and that he ACTUALY supplied  footage of himself hacking to a publci forum....

Taking the time to develope a killer hack...............a few sleepless nights and a case of mountain dew
Testing on a unranked server while taking the vid...30mins of your time and some editing
Placing that video on a public server......................30s of your time
Having the video used against you to get your stats wiped......Priceless

Hey smack tard...I invite you to come, find me, and attempt to hack my ass.....

These guys will get thier keys banned if they use it on a ranked server....

I just wish PB would work the way it was promised and do a computer hardware ban...
voodoodolphins
+92|6673

Tauri1980 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

ehh i dont know if it matters??.. but Tauri1980 registered march 4......just saying he could be a fake one.....

Voodoodolphins
Enrollment Date  June 22, 2005, 8:33 pm <----- first day the game was release in Europe...
and why i posted here is coz i'm in this fucking video...and i can tell you that it was a ranked server with punkbuster...
It was the date you registered at this forum I was reffering to.
I.Ncredbl
+0|6684

Tauri1980 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Voodoodolphins
Hejsan Tauri, varför skriver du här för den första gången nu? Ja, jag vet varför... du är inte alls Tauri1980, men igen den samma bögidiot som startated den här discussionen... joey.

Oh hi again thread starter. It's really sad to notice how you have the IQ of my socks, and don't even have skills of what so ever to even play a good hoax. Next time you decide to pretend someone please choose someone you really can relate to, not for example a swedish player we nordic people know from another boards. You dumb knob.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
how about i just track his ip and screw w/ his pc!!! that would teach him to use hax in a game... what a douchebag
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuB
+50|6646

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

how about i just track his ip and screw w/ his pc!!! that would teach him to use hax in a game... what a douchebag
yes j00 l33t ninja haxor script kiddy you... *sigh*

Last edited by SuB (2006-03-05 05:37:22)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
sub 7 on his bitch ass!
SuB
+50|6646
lol sub 7 the most nuked, copied, duplicated, used, abused, hacked, changed, re-coded and most well protected against trojan.. on the planet
[M]Chicken
+1|6654|Texas
Looks like he got what he deserved, probably less than he deserved.....

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ChubbyChimp/lol.jpg
voodoodolphins
+92|6673

I.Ncredbl wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Voodoodolphins
Hejsan Tauri, varför skriver du här för den första gången nu? Ja, jag vet varför... du är inte alls Tauri1980, men igen den samma bögidiot som startated den här discussionen... joey.

Oh hi again thread starter. It's really sad to notice how you have the IQ of my socks, and don't even have skills of what so ever to even play a good hoax. Next time you decide to pretend someone please choose someone you really can relate to, not for example a swedish player we nordic people know from another boards. You dumb knob.
Præcis hvad jeg også tror så tak for det.
Ziggy_79x
+4|6655

I.Ncredbl wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Voodoodolphins

OWNED!! Douchebag!!

On to the next game for GODJOEY to spread his rancid douchness around and try to take all the fun out of it for honest gamers.

Last edited by Ziggy_79x (2006-03-05 10:18:43)

Icleos
+101|6712
LOL, this guy is pathetic.
I would like to see this guy bring his post to the Offical BF2 Mod Forum.

http://bfeditor.org/forum/index.php

It would be entertaining to see him get destroyed by us moders.
I can tell you from lots of experience of altercation.
This guy made way to many mistakes to pass this off as believable.

Last edited by Icleos (2006-03-05 10:29:59)

Sparkysrevenge
+0|6694|Sidney BC Canada
hily fuck
now thats some fucked up hack/tweak
almost like doom god shit
Tauri1980
+1|6599

voodoodolphins wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Voodoodolphins
I know what you meant..
why i registerd yesterday is coz i was killed by that fucking cheater.....thats why...
you guys think its fake/mod/singplayer/ and i can tell you its not..
and why do you think i'm one of them from that cheater clan ??
Tauri1980
+1|6599

I.Ncredbl wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Voodoodolphins

Ta och gissa varför jag skriver här.....för att jag blir dödad av fitt fuskaren....
men alla tror att jag är Joey eller Frack...dom är från USA jag är SVENSK
Jag har ingen anledning att ljuga för er

Take a guess why im writing here on this forum..its coz i was killed by that cunt cheater
but everyone thinks that i'm joey or frack..they are from the USA and im from SWEDEN
and i have no reason to lie to all of you out here on this forum...
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6665|Birmingham, UK
Now i hope i'm wrong here, but i was just playing on;
Multiplay.co.uk[BUNDES]Tag

When a player named;
[BLE] S4Pik ([BLE] was a pre tag]

was shooting the sniper rifle like the guy from the vid. As soon as i mentioned it, he stopped doing it, but never actually said anything..

I eventually said i was going to report the bag of botty grease to EA, at which point a load of his bum chums start jumping all over me saying it was a bug etc.

I was then kicked with the statement "dukel33to WATCH WHAT YOU SAY". I detected a faint whiff of Nazism through my monitor thingy.

I checked the pimple knobs stats and his weapon ratios are almost identical to GODJOEY's (i could just be reading into this..), but the most alarming fact was his 'overall score per minute', which spikes almost vertically from the 24th Dec 05 onwards.

Has anyone else seen selective usage of this (possible) hack?

:s
voodoodolphins
+92|6673

Tauri1980 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

I know what you meant..
why i registerd yesterday is coz i was killed by that fucking cheater.....thats why...
Never said you were from the cheater clan, just pointing out the fact that you could be fake....and I stille think so.
Tauri1980
+1|6599

voodoodolphins wrote:

Tauri1980 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

I know what you meant..
Never said you were from the cheater clan, just pointing out the fact that you could be fake....and I stille think so.
Then you can check out bf2.se im also on that forum..so why would i lie
graag
+7|6646

Flecco wrote:

Quick, somebody tell Nitro there are new hacks for him to use... He will worship the first person to tell him.

Shit, he would probably sell his soul for that hack....
Don't sc...w with Nitro91, he's already a posting member on teamgod forum and I'm sure they'll give him the 'hack' - afterall he's a celebrity and a VIP and a testimonial for that other site ("i have enjoyred all the hacks here and the updates aswell as getting unbanned from all the help given and looking towards v10")

Masta_Daco
+39|6706|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
those guys from TEAMGOD really think that they are gangsta's or sumthing like that cuz look at theyr frases like YAEH LETS FUCK EA UP MUAHAHAHAHA those kind of guys are freakin retards the only thing nice is that they can make those thing that would be great for a fun mod but just to spoil BF2 for other poeple just cuz they hate EA? that really gay

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard