MasterLuBu
+6|5757|Perth, Australia
WTF!!! LMAO ROFL LOOOL!!!

Now imagine that!! Just have 50 UAV's getting dropped on a location, that will own ANYTHING and ANYONE that is under them!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

k30dxedle wrote:

MirindoR wrote:

hacker.
you fail.
Learn to be literate before spouting off uninformed shit. You fail harder than ten thousand airdropped dodo birds.
he still doesnt get it
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6461|King Of The Islands

And I still lol'd
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6219|Winland

lel
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5996|England

MasterLuBu wrote:

WTF!!! LMAO ROFL LOOOL!!!

Now imagine that!! Just have 50 UAV's getting dropped on a location, that will own ANYTHING and ANYONE that is under them!
who is this hacker
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|6005|Perth, indian ocean
thorpe says that this hack is fully sik
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6308|eng

MirindoR wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

MirindoR wrote:

hacker.
you fail.
Learn to be literate before spouting off uninformed shit. You fail harder than ten thousand airdropped dodo birds.
if your ability in online multiplayer gaming can't get you a kill in a thousand rounds, so you use bots and hacks to do the job for you, don't play.
you still fail.
btw i don't think you know the meaning of the word literate.
i can't believe people actually pay to ruin the game for themselves and others... i guess having stopped playing BF2 was a good idea.
''uninformed shit'', like someone needs to take lessons on how lame hacks are...man get a grip
Alternatively, you could stop, think and then think for a little bit more. And then you could read the OP, it isn't him.

You fail.
#rekt
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6219|Winland

Mint Sauce wrote:

MirindoR wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

if your ability in online multiplayer gaming can't get you a kill in a thousand rounds, so you use bots and hacks to do the job for you, don't play.
you still fail.
btw i don't think you know the meaning of the word literate.
i can't believe people actually pay to ruin the game for themselves and others... i guess having stopped playing BF2 was a good idea.
''uninformed shit'', like someone needs to take lessons on how lame hacks are...man get a grip
Alternatively, you could stop, think and then think for a little bit more. And then you could read the OP, it isn't him.

You fail.
Mint is right, you know.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Banned
+856|5996|England

way to ruin the game for everyone Bert10099 you shit face

Last edited by SamTheMan:D (2008-08-16 08:13:44)

robcr9
+111|6003

SamTheMan:D wrote:

way to ruin the game for everyone Bert10099 you shit face
lollll

Why do it Bert its our game your ruining, i could be killing all but then you drop a trailer on  mah head, imagine how angry i could get
Icleos
+101|6764
Old.  Very old actually.  It was done with UAV's long long ago.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6021|Aberdeen, Scotland

Icleos wrote:

Old.  Very old actually.  It was done with UAV's long long ago.
The thread is 5 months old too, but MasterLuBu seems to enjoy bumping them all
Icleos
+101|6764
I know, but some of these people are still craping themselves over it.
hintakaari
+113|5961
screens are from IBC server! You cant drop cars on some maps, so car is chanced to SCAN shit. Sooooo if u try to put vehicle drop, only scan think appears to sky, and in this case, hacker did tons of vehicle drops so tons of Scan things appeared to the sky
Banned
+856|5996|England

hintakaari wrote:

screens are from IBC server! You cant drop cars on some maps, so car is chanced to SCAN shit. Sooooo if u try to put vehicle drop, only scan think appears to sky, and in this case, hacker did tons of vehicle drops so tons of Scan things appeared to the sky
what the hell
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5810|Catherine Black

Fat_Swinub wrote:

12FPS at 640x480 that must be some shit computer.
Ever been in a server where a commander hack takes place?

UAV trailers/Cars/Supply crates have quite good quality textures, since there is only meant to be one or two on screen at a time. Therefore when you get hundreds and no fog so the computer has to draw up the whole texture and lots of them, you get a massive frame rate drop.

Most of the time it crashes servers, and think of their specs, like 12 processors and shit.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5856|Australia

hintakaari wrote:

you are god at sniping, your actually my idol in some respects
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard