Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6319|Los Angeles
Does anyone know any servers that do not allow martyrdom, last stand, or grenade launchers? I just got banned from one, Gaming Since Pong, because I was too good of a sniper for them to believe. I guess their admins think that dragshotting is an aim bot.

Anyways, anyone know a server that fits these rules. Also, NOT HARDCORE.

+1 to anyone who provides me a server.
Roc18
`
+655|5797|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
There was a thread that David.P made last night, he said he played in one and told me to set some filters to find those kind of servers
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=106668
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6319|Los Angeles
Yeah I saw that but I couldn't find that server either.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5841|Australia
Go to their site, and appeal with a ban with proof that you don't hack, like demos or whatever it is in cod4.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6493|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Or learn to live with LS/Marty/toobs.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6292|eng

SgtHeihn wrote:

l2fuckoff tbh
#rekt
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6319|Los Angeles

Acreta wrote:

Go to their site, and appeal with a ban with proof that you don't hack, like demos or whatever it is in cod4.
I tried, but they don't want to have anything to do with me. There is even a kill cam and they still think I hack.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6250|TEXAS
Hey last stand is great.... for free head shots anyways. Marty is easy to live with and if you're smart it wont kill you 99% of the time (if you're smart). Toobs can actually be used tactically but often aren't so thats really the only thing to get over and I rarely ever get toobed maybe get 1 toober every 3 rounds. Which is tolerable
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6319|Los Angeles

eaglecorps wrote:

Hey last stand is great.... for free head shots anyways. Marty is easy to live with and if you're smart it wont kill you 99% of the time (if you're smart). Toobs can actually be used tactically but often aren't so thats really the only thing to get over and I rarely ever get toobed maybe get 1 toober every 3 rounds. Which is tolerable
What you are saying is true, and I agree with you, but that is not what I am asking for in this topic.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Mint Sauce wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

l2fuckoff tbh
No, why don't you tbh.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6005|The Mitten

Dilda13 wrote:

Does anyone know any servers that do not allow martyrdom, last stand, or grenade launchers?
And RPG's too, right?
EE (hats
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6319|Los Angeles

Morpheus wrote:

Dilda13 wrote:

Does anyone know any servers that do not allow martyrdom, last stand, or grenade launchers?
And RPG's too, right?
I don't really mind those. I just enjoyed playing on this server that did not allow any of those perks. I can't find any other servers like it though, but its not the end of the world.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6751|The Island of Carls Jr.
I hope they don't ban religion in their servers. I just love preaching
Lynx14
+41|5977
Theres a couple pro pub servers that I play on, they run CAL rulesets and such but they are usually full
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5841|Australia

SgtHeihn wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

l2fuckoff tbh
No, why don't you tbh.
Or, don't post here without a suggestion/contribution? thanks
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Acreta wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

l2fuckoff tbh
No, why don't you tbh.
Or, don't post here without a suggestion/contribution? thanks
That is a contribution, they were put in the game. Live with it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard