Also got MEC ribbon
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6866|[GER]_BERLIN
had around 30.500

got promoted: 3 times

SGT --> 1st SGT
SERIES7
+-1|6806|Portland OR
Went from lance cpl to sgt and almost at staff 29 more points and its on or will be when I get home and patch it.  I tried to this morning but it was to slow.  So off to fileshack I go and go MERCURY to get the fast download.

Last edited by SERIES7 (2005-10-04 20:44:58)

=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6866|[GER]_BERLIN

SERIES7 wrote:

Went from lance cpl to sgt and almost at staff 29 more points and its on or will be when I get home and patch it.  I tried to this morning but it was to slow.  So off to fileshack I go and go MERCURY to get the fast download.
i used "flashget" on the offical link, took me 12min with ~200kb/s
General Zod
+0|6815|Behind my rifle

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

General Zod wrote:

Strayfire wrote:

McCullough, did you by any chance skip the basic badge and get the veteran badge of knife or pistol first? That might be why you didn't get First Sergeant, basic badges are a requirement, otherwise you just get Master Sergeant...
Holy crap. I think that might be what happened to me! But I did get my basic and veteran pistol at the same time.

This is BS. Why should I get a higher because of a game glitch which gives you two awards at once?
You have a lower rank
I am in the same boat.. I think it's effed. I should have first sgt.
Yeah, I know that. Typo.

I sent an email to EA. Maybe they might help me.
Donnyboy
+1|6809
You will probably be around SSG or GSGt. I got three unlocks so I had to pick the two weapons I didn't need/want right now.

Last edited by Donnyboy (2005-10-04 22:52:20)

dan500
+57|6870
Sergeant to First Sergeant

Got 3 unlocks
3stitches
fajitalude
+0|6817|Radcliff, KY
Lance CPL to SGT (need 21 pts for SSG)
2 unlocks
3 ribbons: mid east service, far east service and good conduct
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6866|Bryan/College Station, TX
I guess I must be a Gunny Seargent now. Have been holding out and testing my will to play after that patch. Nah really just been hugely busy and haven't had the time. See now I HAVE to get all my badges just so I can get my next rank. Damn them and their sneak method to make me care about badges again! *holds fist in the air*
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6836
Sgt -> 1st Sgt

Havent actually ranked yet though because i am on holidays...

Last edited by Greenie_Beazinie (2005-10-05 06:02:53)

brandon001
+0|6830|MI
Lance Cpl to staff sgt. 3 unlocks, mec ribbon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard