FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
Claymores are a massive problem in todays world. 9 million people every second is a shocking statistic. i for one, support this.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5805|Australia
so is this to like, get EA to take them out of the game or to stop the world from making claymores?

either way, i don't even have to explain how absolutely time wasting the whole concept is, canadianloser.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

Acreta wrote:

so is this to like, get EA to take them out of the game or to stop the world from making claymores?

either way, i don't even have to explain how absolutely time wasting the whole concept is, canadianloser.
The amount of fail in this thread is all summed up in this post.

It's not like they're going to take action against EA or anything, it's just a fucking joke. It has flown straight over 80% of people's heads.
#rekt
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
Denna sida mot fienden!
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5742|Greece / Rhodos
/fail topic
/fail website
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6405
I do dislike claymores, just not enough to make a semi-ironic website out of it.
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5741|A W S M F O X

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acreta wrote:

The amount of fail in this thread is all summed up in this post.

It's not like they're going to take action against EA or anything, it's just a fucking joke. It has flown straight over 80% of people's heads.
Really? Here I was thinking it was a joke.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6214|TEXAS
Man I'm glad I have trackr to get me away from this shit. Bi now.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478

Acreta wrote:

stop the world from making claymores.  EA has done no good promoting them ingame, though.

thanks fatherted for the support, it really does help, and the people who suffer from claymores will greatly appreciate it.

don't forget to sign the petition

CAF founder/owner
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
The threat of claymores in contemporary society is an ever prevalent threat that the new generation must face if we are to overcome this challenging situation.

We must end claymores once and for all. and we must spread the gospel of the claymore awareness foundation.

Founder of the claymore awareness foundation.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

fucking no skill pussy ass bitches
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

i g wrote:

No u...are.

Clays are fucking mint. I'll be like, planting one and I'll be watching it and it'll be like "FUCKING BOOM MOTHERFUCKER!!!" and i wont even say sorry to him because fuck it tk's a rite laug lolololo
Nihil
+15|5776|Malaga, Spain

jord wrote:

lolololo
As in "laugh out loud out loud out loud out"?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Nihil wrote:

jord wrote:

lolololo
As in "laugh out loud out loud out loud out"?
He's living in a cave.
He's used to his echo.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

jord wrote:

i g wrote:

No u...are.

Clays are fucking mint. I'll be like, planting one and I'll be watching it and it'll be like "FUCKING BOOM MOTHERFUCKER!!!" and i wont even say sorry to him because fuck it tk's a rite laug lolololo
my babies. have them.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can

i g wrote:

jord wrote:

i g wrote:

No u...are.

my babies. have them.
omg mine 2
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

TrashBlinD wrote:

i g wrote:

jord wrote:

No u...are.

my babies. have them.
omg mine 2
i asked first, and you are from canada...
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

One word: watwatwatwatwatwat
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
Claymore is my middle name.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
ALRIGHT YOU FUCKERS

http://www.asiantribune.com/?q=node/11365

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. CLAYMORES KILL REAL PEOPLE. THIS IS PROOF AND YOU RETARDS NEED TO SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT CLAYMORES.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6478

lavadisk wrote:

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKERS

http://www.asiantribune.com/?q=node/11365

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. CLAYMORES KILL REAL PEOPLE. THIS IS PROOF AND YOU RETARDS NEED TO SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT CLAYMORES.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Equipment    Time    Kills    Deaths    Ratio       

Claymore    11:24:10 1,500 355 4.2254

easy there, it's just a game.
if you want to save the world, GTFO of a gaming forum.
. . . and have a nice life!
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6478

burni$te wrote:

Equipment    Time    Kills    Deaths    Ratio       

Claymore    11:24:10 1,500 355 4.2254

easy there, it's just a game.
if you want to save the world, GTFO of a gaming forum.
. . . and have a nice life!
hey, FUCK YOU buddy.  go read about claymores (maybe take a visit to our webpage) and come back.  I srsly doubt you will have the same attitude when you learn how horrible they are. 

good day, sir.

don't forget to sign the petition

CAF founder/owner
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
GET A REAL WEBSITE NOT A FREE ONE AND I WILL SIGN FOR YOU <3
k?
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5901|Somewhere out in Space
2142 claymores=no more bitching.