mdotn9
+0|6674
I was playing at Karkand 24/7 NO WHORING as commander and got kicked and then banned for excessive team kills. Is this normal? I've never been banned from a server before. The only time I used any artty was when Squad Leaders requested it.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6695
if u were in any vehicle, or have been commander for more then like 3 rounds, youll get kicked. i play on that server a lot
sharpchedda
+11|6698|USA
what a whore
mdotn9
+0|6674
Actually it was my first round and I was prone on top of the hill on the US right hand side by the artillary gun.
I just don't know what I did wrong. I play there a good bit and as far as I know I've never even been kicked.
May be someone knows how I can get in touch with an admin to find out what the problem is.
RECONDO67
+60|6682|miami FL
i got banned becaused some dumb guy kept running into my tank and i kept killing him
I guess he wanted my tank  and was willing to pay a price for it
sharpchedda
+11|6698|USA

mdotn9 wrote:

Actually it was my first round and I was prone on top of the hill on the US right hand side by the artillary gun.
I just don't know what I did wrong. I play there a good bit and as far as I know I've never even been kicked.
May be someone knows how I can get in touch with an admin to find out what the problem is.
That's what happens when you prone for too long. It's called WHORING. You were taking up a perfectly good patch of grass, and not sharing with others. You deserved it.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6697|Spokane, Washington

I also got banned on that server for doing nothing......I was owning with pkm and i saw this guy run over some guy on our team infront of me and boom kickbanned
mdotn9
+0|6674

sharpchedda wrote:

mdotn9 wrote:

That's what happens when you prone for too long. It's called WHORING. You were taking up a perfectly good patch of grass, and not sharing with others. You deserved it.
Why didn't I think of that!!!
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6791

Sounds like this server needs to loose its ranked status.
mdotn9
+0|6674
I just really hate that I got banned. I had about 60 points when they kicked me. I had some real good Squads that followed orders and were really kicking ass.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6718|Colorado
there are so many other servers out there , this shouldn't be an issue for anyone, move on.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-03-05 00:21:33)

sharpchedda
+11|6698|USA
Kicking ass for too long is also whoring. Don't you learn?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6815|Human Meat Shield
wow... I just scanned and over 2400 servers... jeezus.

Btw, how was your ping?
mdotn9
+0|6674
Must have been temporary. It let me back in.
Doommarine23
+0|6702

sharpchedda wrote:

you must be kidding or you must be a noob
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6815|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, usually one round, but if you keep trying to get in it'll ban your ass. Or some people come up with the conclusion that an admin banned them because they were owning, you can use that excuse too, many do.
sharpchedda
+11|6698|USA

Doommarine23 wrote:

sharpchedda wrote:

you must be kidding or you must be a noob
Can't it be both?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6691
no big deal if u get kicked dont worry about it, or if u get banned u will be able to play again soon so no worries

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard