Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Both use fear and eternal damnation in their message. Both of them sound Terrorfying.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6516

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

1. Get religious ideas
2. Get people to follow you
3. Get disciples
4. Do magic tricks
5. Tell disciples to spread yo word
6. ????
7.????
8. ???
9. PROFIT
just ask Ron L Hubbard
BVC
+325|6704
If I was forced to convert to either Islam or Christianity, I'd choose Christianity.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5964|Minnesota

xBlackPantherx wrote:

That's just immature an unnecessary. You're threads are full of pure prejudice and narrow-minded views and many of your comments, such as the formerly stated, are plain immature. So much of what you said is based off of no supporting facts, complete generalization and (like I said) 100% prejudice.

I'm sorry but current religion is a joke. Heaven and hell don't exist. They aren't tangible entities. They are metaphors for what you experience when you live your life like religion tries to teach you. God isn't an "Almighty Creator". He is a figure, a role model, for how you SHOULD live your life. Religion was meant to be like the Ancient Greek and Roman Myths that incorporate heros, role models, and their counterparts for the sole reason to teach you thing's in life to how you should live it. Religion is supposed to be like Buddhism is today. A philosophy on how you should live you're life, not only for the betterment of humanity, but for the world. Shinto is close to that in the fact that it focuses more on nature in general, as we are also part of nature.

I, for a fact, don't know a single Christian that views Muhammad as a terrorist. There are people who generalize the followers of Muhammad to be terrorists, even though that isn't right as well; not the generalization part anyways. 

So, please ATG, stop making stupid threads full of generalization, stop making immature posts and comments, and ffs, stop being so damn prejudicial.

Will some mod please lock this thread for the reasons I've previously stated?
ok mr. pretentious. i'll take generalization from ATG over you telling me what religion is supposed to be any day. also this statement: "So much of what you said is based off of no supporting facts" is sorta ironic since you have no factual evidence that heaven and hell don't exist. thank you for your time.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6238|NSW, Australia

Atheism> all imo

i dont care what your religion is but if you piss me off im not going to like you

edit-

ive been at work / hockey??

Last edited by Nappy (2008-08-13 05:13:25)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6299|Éire

clogar wrote:

"So much of what you said is based off of no supporting facts" is sorta ironic since you have no factual evidence that heaven and hell don't exist. thank you for your time.
Do you have any factual evidence that unicorns don't exist? Dragons? Leprechauns? Ghosts? Fairies?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479

Braddock wrote:

clogar wrote:

"So much of what you said is based off of no supporting facts" is sorta ironic since you have no factual evidence that heaven and hell don't exist. thank you for your time.
Do you have any factual evidence that unicorns don't exist? Dragons? Leprechauns? Ghosts? Fairies?
Damn, you picked out the idiotic logic before I did.

Prove to me that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist, until then I'm still going to hold my faith as true and valid!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6299|Éire

Uzique wrote:

Braddock wrote:

clogar wrote:

Damn, you picked out the idiotic logic before I did.

Prove to me that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist, until then I'm still going to hold my faith as true and valid!
It always annoys me how religion gets a pass on the issue of proof when more exciting made up things like dragons and unicorns get dismissed as mere imaginary beasts.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
Reminds me of a George Carlin skit .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard