alexb
<3
+590|5931|Kentucky, USA

If you get this e-mail, ignore it... I believe it's old though. (I just got it.)
Feel free to spam the guys phone number, if it even exists...
Why the fuck do people start this kind of shit, I don't get it.

Dear Friends; Please do  not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates sharing his  fortune. If you ignore this, You will repent later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (If you are a Microsoft Windows user)? For a two weeks time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00. For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and ! for every third person that receives it, You will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you for your address and then send you a cheque.

Regards

Charles S  Bailey General Manager Field Operations 
1-800-842-2332 Ext. 1085 or 904-1085 or RNX
292-1085

I thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on. Microsoft contacted me for my address and within days, I receive a check for $24, 800.00. You need to respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this, Bill gates is the man.

It's all  marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many  people as possible. You are bound to get at least $10, 000.00. We're not going to help them out with their e-mail  beta test without getting a little something for our time.  My brother's girlfriend got in on this a few months ago. When I went to visit him for the Baylor /UT game. She showed me her cheque. It was for the sum of $4, 324.44 and  was stamped 'Paid in full'

Like I said before, I know the law, and this is for real.

Intel and AOL are now discussing a merger which would make them the largest  Internet company and in an effort make sure that AOL remains the most widely used program, Intel and AOL are  ru nning an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this  e-mail to friends, Intel can and will track it ( if you  are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

Try it; What have you got to lose!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

no wai

its a search scam
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
sounds legit.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
Sounds good though doesn't it?  Give it a whirl!  j/k
i g
Banned
+876|5855|GA

FatherTed wrote:

sounds legit.
its l8 m8
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

i g wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

sounds legit.
its l8 m8
alredy masterb8d to sum jailb8. im gettin tired, i cant concentr8.out of cigs 2 m8
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CC-Marley
+407|6820
Got that one awhile back. Be nice if it were true.
alexb
<3
+590|5931|Kentucky, USA

But what does spreading this accomplish?
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
It's all about the secrecy...keep it up! 
i g
Banned
+876|5855|GA

holy shit. i actually remember getting this on aol like 10 years ago
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6334|tropical regions of london
a/s/l?
alexb
<3
+590|5931|Kentucky, USA

i g wrote:

holy shit. i actually remember getting this on aol like 10 years ago
This is truly old, and yet it's still going around. GG whoever keeps forwarding this.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

Remember webcrawler for AOL?  OG Google.
God Save the Queen
Banned
remember AOHell AOIce FATE 9.0 MM cerver zeraw
God Save the Queen
Banned
thats not gonna last too long

u member them suckers?

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-08-12 19:33:49)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

i g wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

remember AOHell AOIce FATE 9.0 MM cerver zeraw
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff19 … Christ.jpg
oh my
God Save the Queen
Banned
one of the most hilariously offensive pictures ive ever seen, but ive seen it before on a ytmnd now dog

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-08-12 19:36:09)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6478|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Well that email originated over seas, look at the way they spell check, they did it the English version, Cheque.
God Save the Queen
Banned

SgtHeihn wrote:

Well that email originated over seas, look at the way they spell check, they did it the English version, Cheque.
maybe thats what the author wants us to think
https://www.appscout.com/images/chipmunk.gif
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6478|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

SgtHeihn wrote:

maybe thats what the author wants us to think
http://www.appscout.com/images/chipmunk.gif
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/kheihn/chances_framed.jpg
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
Bravo...that's a good one. 
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

a/s/l?
16/f/uk
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6568|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

a/s/l?
14/f/cali

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

It's not a scam, it's just a useless chain letter.
I recieved this E-mail a while ago:
Hello, my name is Billy and I suffer from guilt for not forwarding 50 billion fucking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe, if you send them on, a poor six-year-old girl in Scotland with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show.

And, do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give $1000 to you, and everyone to whom you send 'his' email?

How stupid are we?

Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day!

What a bunch of bullshit.

Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomise me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was started by St Peter in 5AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrim stowaways on the Endeavour.

Fuck 'em!!

If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing.

I've seen all the 'send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being' forwards about 90 times. I don't fucking care.

Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity.

The point being?

If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it.

If it's funny, send it on.

Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if you forward this email.

Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.

Have a nice day.

Billy Connolly

PS Send me 15 bucks and then fuck off.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Ty wrote:

PS Send me 15 bucks and then fuck off.
hell ya.  i might give him 20 for that.

Board footer