IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

I regret not taking as many languages up in school as I could, ah if only I knew then what I know now, but isn't that the way life goes 

And been cold to my girlfriend sometimes, ya know, if you could look at yourself in a different perspective, you'd probably want to beat the shit outta yourself.

But, I'm happy where I am now, and in the future I know where I'm going to be.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
agree
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6647|I smell corners

usmarine wrote:

nothing.  regrets are pointless.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london
Mod-Edit: Stop posting bullshit, or face the consequences.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

I regret not taking as many languages up in school as I could, ah if only I knew then what I know now, but isn't that the way life goes 

And been cold to my girlfriend sometimes, ya know, if you could look at yourself in a different perspective, you'd probably want to beat the shit outta yourself.

But, I'm happy where I am now, and in the future I know where I'm going to be.
Did you learn Gaeilge in school? I regret not learning Irish a bit better when I was in school, I had to go and learn it myself again a couple of years ago.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5794|sweden

Mutantsteak wrote:

Alot of things, thats all I'm going to say
x2
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

deeznutz1245 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

nothing.  regrets are pointless.
On the contrary Marine. When I was in Camp LeJeune in 99' (I think it was 99) the fuckin stupid boy band nsync came to our base. I don't know what brass was thinking but they came and we had to put on  a dog n pony display for them. Yeah pretty eff'd up huh? Anyways, I had the chance to kill them and I didn't. That will haunt me for the rest of my life, knowing that I could have spared everyone on Earth the displeasure of suffering through their ear poison. I could have made a difference, I could have made the world a better place, and I didnt. I'm so sorry guys.
you have a fair point there.  a little "miscalculation" on the azimuth of the mortars would have made the world a better place.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6763
Fucking up in High School.

Im on my Senior year now, and I have to basically ace all of my classes to get out. I might even have to take classes on the weekend.

I need 7.5 credits to make it out. This year, there is a total of 7 credits I can make, unless some of the classes are weighted differently, which I am hoping for VERY badly.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

God Save the Queen wrote:

posting in this thread
We all feel sorry for your posts.
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6656|west liberty IA
regret gaining my freshmen 25lbs oh well that why I work out i also regret not working at the age of 16 instead of leeching off my parents....
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
I really do regret eating that Bacon wrap. I've been ill for the past 4 days now. I can browse here for 40 mins and then I have to go and have a lie down for 10 minutes.

I got like 4 hours sleep.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard