gstorrow4
+0|6681
I am having a few problems with VOIP.

I can't hear any VOIP when i am playing online. Also when I test my microphone outside the game I hear things but when I test it in game in the options screen there is no movement from the slider.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6821|Human Meat Shield
Turn your slider way down low.... I had to do that many times and once you see green you are good to go. Probably has too much feedback that is why it's red.
gstorrow4
+0|6681
I dont see any green or red.

I installed a new sound card after installing BF2 but  I hear sounds just not voices and I can't get my microphone to work.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6821|Human Meat Shield
To talk on VIOP push 'B'.  Make sure your sound card is not conflicting with the one you previously had in there, try it on an MP3 first to make sure you are not conflicting, then start your BF2 in audio settings and adjust there you might have stuff turned low, set everything to default first then try to adjust. You should see a red or green bar, and there is a slider I believe, I haven't been on a couple days or in that audio settings in awhile. Maybe someone else could help, but that is all I know.
gstorrow4
+0|6681
My new sound cad works with everything I have used it for apart from VOIP.
Trooper_Collider
+25|6796
Mic's gotta be USB to work properly in BF2.

Semper Fi!
dctcool
+27|6783|Gold Coast Aussieland

Trooper_Collider wrote:

Mic's gotta be USB to work properly in BF2.

Semper Fi!
No it doesn't

oh and you need to be in a squad for VOIP to work, only members of your squad can hear you
gstorrow4
+0|6681
I have never tried in squad. But when I try to test microphone I never get any red or green on sound bar to say I have audio though microphone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard