Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6760|Scotland

Here goes nothing.

MovieRatingCommentsGenre
217/10Acceptable movie, fun to watch whenever.Drama, Thriller
21 grams8.1/10Gripping, moving yet confusingDrama, Thriller, Crime
25th hour8/10Nortons finest, moving and realisticDrama, Crime
Breach7.8/10Truly gripping CIA drama. Acting is supoerb; a bit convoluted.Drama, Thriller, Crime
Chaos6.8/10Adrenaline pumping but thin plot and some tainted actingAction, Thriller, Crime
Chaos Theory8.4/10Moving, thoughtful and fun. Renolds takes his acting to another levelDrama, Comedy
Charlie Bartlett8.3/10Puts you back in a schoolboys shoes. Compelling and funny shit.Comedy, Drama
Children of Men8.6/10Scarily realistic, moving and incredibly well acted.Drama, Thriller, Crime
Crash7.7/10Everything is connected. Action packed, yet moving at the same timeDrama, Crime
Definitely, Maybe8.5/10Best comedy/romance to date. Funny and emotional.Comedy, Romance
Disturbia8.2/10Scarily cool. LeBoeuf puts on a masterpiece with this thriller.Thriller, Crime
Forgetting Sarah Marshall8.4/10Hilarious. Nothing else to say.Comedy, Romance
He was a Quiet Man8.5/10Epicly moving and horrifyingly realistic. Acting is beyond superbDrama
Identity8/10Cusack puts on an act to remember with this surprising thrillerThriller
In Bruges8.8/10Original. Funny. Epic funny. Farell is brilliantComedy, Crime
Into the Wild9/10This comes close to perfection. Incredibly moving and a true story. Must see.Drama, Biography
Invincible8.1/10Wahlberg is brilliant. Moving and fun to watch. Gets your heart pumping at the right moments.Drama
Iron Man7.7/10Adrenaline pumping fun, with an added edge.Action, Crime, Adventure
Lars and the Real Girl8/10Original. Funny. Gosling's acting is superb. Weird funnt at times.Comedy
Leon, The Professional8.6/10Action at its best. With Jean Reno in superb form.Action, Crime, Drama
Lord of War7.5/10Good and thoughtful biography. Cage's acting is great here.Crime, Biography
Lucky Number Slevin7.6/10Slightly predicatble, but the 1 liners and action is enough to pull this out of the waterAction, Crime
Memento8.8/10Unique, brilliant, scary.Drama, Crime
Munich9/10Fabulous. Bana creates an incredible atmosphere with this action packed beast.Action, Drama, Crime
Red Dragon7.6/10Norton is brilliant in this hannibal lecter movie. If a bit repetitive.Thriller, Crime, Drama
Red Eye7.7/10Original thriller with some great heart pounding moments. McAdams babe is great.Thriller
Rocket Science7.75/10Good indie film, if a bit stupid at times.Comedy, Drama
Se7en8.9/10Pitt and Freeman are gods in this thriller.Thriller, Crime, Drama
Serenity9/10Dialogue is out of this world. Best sci-fi movie in my books.Sci-fi, Drama
Sideways8/10Funny, fun and smart. Drama, Comedy
Sin City8.4/10Original, action packed and never lets you down.Action, Crime
Smokin' Aces6.8/10Hold enough action to satisfy.Action, Crime
Street Kings7.4/10Cool action and crime movie. Not the best, but it's light and watchable.Crime, Action, Drama
The Bucket List8.4/10Moving and great acting.Drama, Comedy
The Illusionist8.8/10Norton at his best with this incredible and magic movieDrama, Sci-fi
The Mist9/10Thrilling, gripping, edgy, and the dialogue is perfect. Thriller, Drama, Crime
The Notebook8.2/10Very moving and emotional romance with brilliant acting from Gosling and McAdamsRomance, Drama
The Prestige9/10Christian Bale re-ignites the fire in magic with this astoundingly cool movieDrama, Fantasy, Mystery
The Recruit7.5/10Not the best CIA movie, but clenching enough to have a good watch.Crime, Thriller, Action
The Score8/10DeNiro does well in this great heist movieCrime, Action

Updating!!! Will add the rest when I come back from my program
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone
Munich was one of the best movies created, ever.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Home
Section.80
+447|6852|Seattle, Washington, USA

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Home wrote:

Superbad (R) - Comedy
Pineapple Express (18A) - Comedy

Definitely better
Eh, I don't know. I saw Pineapple Express opening day, but I still can't decide if it was better than Superbad. I think I'll have to see it a couple more times to decide if the laughs were better. For me, Pineapple had bigger laughs spread out, but Superbad had smaller laughs constantly.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6669|NT, like Mick Dundee

Home wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Home wrote:

Superbad (R) - Comedy

Definitely better
Eh, I don't know. I saw Pineapple Express opening day, but I still can't decide if it was better than Superbad. I think I'll have to see it a couple more times to decide if the laughs were better. For me, Pineapple had bigger laughs spread out, but Superbad had smaller laughs constantly.
Superbad was a steaming pile of shit. The cop scenes were hilarious, but that was it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6239|S.A. Australia
Green Street Hooligans
Serious Flex
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6760|Scotland

Home wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Home wrote:

Superbad (R) - Comedy

Definitely better
I laughed more during the trailer of Pineapple Express than I did during the whole movie of Superbad.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6491|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Zimmer wrote:

Home wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Definitely better
I laughed more during the trailer of Pineapple Express than I did during the whole movie of Superbad.
I got Super Bad on in demand and I regretted it.

Try the movie "When Trumpets Fade"

Or the "King of New York"

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2008-08-10 17:09:31)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Home
Section.80

Flecco wrote:

Home wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Definitely better
Superbad was a steaming pile of shit. The cop scenes were hilarious, but that was it.

Zimmer wrote:

WTF are you guys on, Superbad was hilarious. Every other sentence that comes out of Michael Cera and Jonah Hill's mouths is funny.

What are some other movies you guys think are funny, I want to know your sense of humor. Because I don't think I've met a person in real life that didn't like Superbad except parents and old people.

Last edited by Home (2008-08-10 17:18:09)

i g
Banned
+876|5868|GA

Home wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Home wrote:

Superbad (R) - Comedy

Definitely better
omg are you kidding? superbad was funny and all, but pineapple blows it out of the water imo. maybe i was just really high?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6491|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

i g wrote:

Home wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Definitely better
omg are you kidding? superbad was funny and all, but pineapple blows it out of the water imo. maybe i was just really high?
You had to be, I watched it sober and sat their looking at the tv waiting to get funny.
Home
Section.80

I don't know, apparently the people I know are an exception or something... For me, they are close. I mean, come on, the part in Superbad where Michael Cera punches the girl in the boob or at the very end when Jonah Hill is trying on those tight jeans? The dick drawings? Fucking hilarious.

Not to say I didn't like Pineapple, I thought it was hilarious too.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6760|Scotland

No, I have a great sense of humour and love all types. But Superbad just took it to a level which wasn't funny.

There were awesome parts, and then there were just parts where it was like... "What the fuck is this about".

If you want a comedy, go watch the TV series Black Books, or Mock the Week.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

Zimmer wrote:

If you want a comedy, go watch the TV series Black Books.
I'd have to agree with that.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
cablecopulate
+449|6742|Massachusetts.
After compiling a lot of the movies into one big list, I can say without a doubt that you guys love movies with an R rating.
i g
Banned
+876|5868|GA

cablecopulate wrote:

After compiling a lot of the movies into one big list, I can say without a doubt that you guys love movies with an R rating.
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6203
John Carpenter's In the Mouth of Madness
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6747|London

Here's two other less well known films that are good:

Dead man's shoes

Oldboy
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5758|Roma
In bruges.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6600|Toronto-Canada
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6572|NYC / Hamburg

Needs more Terminator 2
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6737|St. Andrews / Oslo

cablecopulate wrote:

That's because the American rating system is rediculous.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5978|England

outpost
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6718|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jenspm wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Actually it isn't, some parents actually care about what their children watch(not too thrilled about that one).
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York

Jenspm wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

I wouldn't say ridiculous...it's more the parents fault than the MPAA. When you see parents taking their 4 year old to see The Dark Knight, you know that parent's got no fucking clue what the movie's about.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard