Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6429|North Carolina
I guess I'm out of the loop...  Didn't Georgia just call for fighting to stop?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080810/ap_ … th_ossetia
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740

usmarine wrote:

oug wrote:

Braddock wrote:

That would be a war crime but would that not mean Hiroshima and Nagasaki were two of the worst war crimes in the history of human conflict?
yep, double standards ftl
what the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING about this topic?  WTF is wrong with you fucking idiots?  my god just STFU.  nagasaki?  jesus fucking christ.
Apparently to them it's got everything

Russia is just taking advantage of the situation, they did the same shit at Chechnya, protecting Russia citizens my ass. They just do it a month right before Georgia was gonna be in NATO. Fucking Ruskie bastards.

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2008-08-10 08:16:51)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord
+2,382|6702|The North, beyond the wall.
S Ossetia shouldn't have the choice. They can fuck off back to Russia if they like it so much, it's not like there isn't enough space there...

It's part of Georgia like California is part of America or Scotland is part of the UK. So if they wanna be part of some other country than they can just go live there, it's not hard, just go get a Russian passport if you haven't already. Should be easier than blinking.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6543|Πάϊ

usmarine wrote:

oug wrote:

usmarine wrote:

you know better then that Kerry.  when the US does it, threads pop up like florida thunder storms.  people are media sheep and are so obsessed with the US thats all they know.  so when stuff like this happens, they are not prepared.  they have to wait until class on monday so their professors can feed them some bollocks.
Kman, this would indeed constitute a war crime. Marine, wtf are you blathering about?

And to all of you who say that Georgia started this, nobody can be sure atm, but always bear in mind that the weak never start anything. In this case, if indeed Georgia started it, they must have made damn sure someone powerful has got their back. And until the latter is proven, I say Russia is to blame.
ya, ill make it simple for you then.

no "zomg where is the diplomacy"

and "zomg no UN mandate"

and "russia is war mongers who only want more oil'

blah blah blah

fucking get it now?
I don't know if you noticed, but nobody here is defending Russian foreign policy. We know all that shit you said is true. If only we had some brainwashed Russians in here sticking up for Russia's crimes, then there'd be debate.
ƒ³
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

oug wrote:

If only we had some brainwashed Russians in here sticking up for Russia's crimes, then there'd be debate.
you stfu also.  quoting that nagasaki bollocks.  you guys are one sided brainwashed euro trash
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6023|...
wait wut

what has nagasaki/hiroshima got to do with ANYTHING?

it isn't even remotely comparable???

Jord wrote:

S Ossetia shouldn't have the choice. They can fuck off back to Russia if they like it so much, it's not like there isn't enough space there...

It's part of Georgia like California is part of America or Scotland is part of the UK. So if they wanna be part of some other country than they can just go live there, it's not hard, just go get a Russian passport if you haven't already. Should be easier than blinking.
I thought they made a choice somewhere in 1991

Last edited by dayarath (2008-08-10 08:25:05)

inane little opines
jord

dayarath wrote:

wait wut

what has nagasaki/hiroshima got to do with ANYTHING?

it isn't even remotely comparable???
Shuddup you fucking brainwashed Eurotrash.

Edit:

It's not their choice to make. They should just go to Russia with all the other Russians, no?

Last edited by jord (2008-08-10 08:26:05)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

shut up jord.  you know its true on this forum
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum

usmarine wrote:

too incompetent to play eve
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6543|Πάϊ

usmarine wrote:

oug wrote:

If only we had some brainwashed Russians in here sticking up for Russia's crimes, then there'd be debate.
you stfu also.  quoting that nagasaki bollocks.  you guys are one sided brainwashed euro trash
Pissed are we? Kmarion introduced the idea, Braddock stepped it up a notch. You have no arguments apparently, only insults. Goes to show who's one-sided.
ƒ³
Turquoise
O Canada
Um... getting back to the OP...  It looks like Georgia will likely concede some land to the separatists.  Does anybody else get the impression this is going to end up creating another Kosovo-like state (presumably named Ossetia)?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6543|Πάϊ

Turquoise wrote:

Um... getting back to the OP...  It looks like Georgia will likely concede some land to the separatists.  Does anybody else get the impression this is going to end up creating another Kosovo-like state (presumably named Ossetia)?
It is the new trend apparently.
ƒ³
jord

usmarine wrote:

Like any forum or country. I could name you 3 people that are anti Britain off the top of my head, I could name you people that are Anti mainland Europe, and I can name you people are anti American. Who cares, just ignore them.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6023|...

Turquoise wrote:

no, it will be part of Russia I'm sure of it

Jord wrote:

Like any forum or country. I could name you 3 people that are anti Britain off the top of my head, I could name you people that are Anti mainland Europe, and I can name you people are anti American. Who cares, just ignore them.
britfaaaaag

Last edited by dayarath (2008-08-10 08:32:54)

inane little opines
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6769|I'm worldwide, beotch
What were we talking about again? Georgia, Russia, Ossetia?

Last edited by Aegis (2008-08-10 08:37:56)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

oug wrote:

usmarine wrote:

oug wrote:

Pissed are we? Kmarion introduced the idea, Braddock stepped it up a notch. You have no arguments apparently, only insults. Goes to show who's one-sided.
He's right though. It's not really comparable. Entirely different circumstances.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6543|Πάϊ

Bertster7 wrote:

oug wrote:

usmarine wrote:

He's right though. It's not really comparable. Entirely different circumstances.
I never claimed otherwise.
ƒ³
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

dayarath wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

no, it will be part of Russia I'm sure of it
That's what Putin will push for no doubt. More control over energy.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

oug wrote:

usmarine wrote:

oug wrote:

ya ok.  nice try defending yours and braddoks fucking reatrded statements that have zero bearing on anything.  its funny that you actually think that is a point or a valid arguement.  well, continue with that then.  enjoy.  shall we talk about the boxer rebellion now?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6673
Turns out Russia are being complete dicks and trying to assert their power up in the North of Norway..fucking assholes are breaking all maritime laws as well as illegally over fishing in our waters.

I'll say it again..I fucking hate the Russians.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6543|Πάϊ

usmarine wrote:

oug wrote:

usmarine wrote:

ya ok.  nice try defending yours and braddoks fucking reatrded statements that have zero bearing on anything.  its funny that you actually think that is a point or a valid arguement.  well, continue with that then.  enjoy.  shall we talk about the boxer rebellion now?
Whatever. The only disagreement I had with you was about the lack of criticism towards Russia. If that's settled, then we can take up China or whoever.
ƒ³
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6023|...

oug wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

oug wrote:

then why continue on it
inane little opines
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6543|Πάϊ

dayarath wrote:

oug wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

then why continue on it
im not? wtf
ƒ³
Turquoise
O Canada

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Turns out Russia are being complete dicks and trying to assert their power up in the North of Norway..fucking assholes are breaking all maritime laws as well as illegally over fishing in our waters.

I'll say it again..I fucking hate the Russians.
I don't like 'em much either.  Russia produces far more viruses than any other country.  They are easily the worst nation when it comes to cybercrime.
imortal
+240|6689|Austin, TX
Does this mean somebody else gets to be the bad guy for a while?  I was getting tired of being "black-hatted."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard