(BRU)Timothy
+5|6693|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
My brother has a really weird problem with unlocks.  First,  He has Special Forces installed on his PC but when he gets a rank, the SF unlocks don't come up in the list for him to choose from. Second,  The two free unlocks that EA gave out before 1.2 he never got. He is a staff sargent now, a friend of his, who is only a sargent, actually has more unlocks then him. This is really annoying because all these people got these unlocks yet he doesn't have them.   

Thanks, Tim

By the way, If this has been addressed before I am sorry for creating this post. 

Last edited by (BRU)Timothy (2006-03-04 13:24:35)

Buffnuggles
+11|6738|The Hague, Netherlands
You have to installed BF2 as well.
When you rank up, you get unlocks at BF2 and unlocks at SF.

So you got to have both games for optimal unlocks.
98FreakGTP
+0|6634
The same thing happened to me,  then one day I got my two unlocks from EA.  As far as the SF goes,  the guns I'v unlocked in BF2 I can't use in SF either for some reason.  If you figure it or something out let me know
(BRU)Timothy
Buffnuggles, I don't quite understand what you are saying, but he does have both games installed (if that is what you mean).
Buffnuggles
+11|6738|The Hague, Netherlands
Sorry, I misunderstood that 1 then!
It must be glitch in the game or maybe EA isn't updating his account well.
(BRU)Timothy
Anyway, his nickname is (BRU)Daniel.  It is very annoying to him that someone with a lower rank has more unlocks then him though!
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6643|Upstate NY
I had a similar problem. I got BF2 and SF at the same time,  loaded BF2 then updated to 1.2, then loaded SF later. Never noticed a problem because I had only basic unlocks and only played BF2. Then I tried playing Wake Island and SF and it told me I had the wrong version, so I reloaded 1.2 and that fixed it. Hope this helps.
(BRU)Timothy
It probably is just a stat problem that can't be fixed.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6690|Seattle
For the umpteenth time:

In order to get the SF unlocks, you need to have actually played SF.  Merely having it installed is not enough.

This also explains why he didn't get the extra 1.2 unlocks, since those are considered SF unlocks.

the guns I'v unlocked in BF2 I can't use in SF either for some reason.
You can't use the SF unlocks in SF.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard