Mavik
+22|5784|Germany

War Man wrote:

I feel sorry that you have a mom like this and I know I would be ashamed too if my mom did such a thing(thank goodness she doesn't dare), but you are going to have to deal with it. You could try talking to her if you'd like because I think that is the best thing you can do, and if she won't listen then oh well, you have a whore as a mom.
WTF?
Is your mother the Holy Mary or something? Are you that puritan?
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6748

Mavik wrote:

War Man wrote:

I feel sorry that you have a mom like this and I know I would be ashamed too if my mom did such a thing(thank goodness she doesn't dare), but you are going to have to deal with it. You could try talking to her if you'd like because I think that is the best thing you can do, and if she won't listen then oh well, you have a whore as a mom.
WTF?
How the fuck were you bron if your mother doesn't have sex.

Horray for me. 1000 bitches

Last edited by Jestar (2008-08-08 01:40:35)

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5939|Somewhere out in Space

Mavik wrote:

War Man wrote:

WTF?
Nah, she's just shriveled up and unfuckable.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

You

Guys

Got

Trolled
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England

Mavik wrote:

War Man wrote:

WTF?
Well she was fucking a dude that wasn't his dad. Pretty whore-ish if you ask me. Even if she is divorced, sort of
Reciprocity
+721|6588|the dank(super) side of Oregon

The Sheriff wrote:

You

Guys

Got

Trolled
It's fairly original. so who cares?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

Reciprocity wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

You

Guys

Got

Trolled
It's fairly original. so who cares?
I'm just saying, Freezer has made stuff like this up forever, yet 99% of you believed him. Even if it was true, who the fuck makes a thread about it?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jestar wrote:

Mavik wrote:

War Man wrote:

WTF?

I was refferring to other guys but my dad moron, but I found the Holy Mary thing funny for some odd reason.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jestar
+373|6748

War Man wrote:

Jestar wrote:

Mavik wrote:

WTF?

I was refferring to other guys but my dad moron, but I found the Holy Mary thing funny for some odd reason.
Well maybe the Mum in the OP was single, and meeting another man. Retard. Maybe Freezer's Mum and Dad are divorced.

Last edited by Jestar (2008-08-08 01:58:21)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jestar wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jestar wrote:

Well maybe the Mum in the OP was single, and meeting another man. Retard. Maybe Freezer's Mum and Dad are divorced.
I am pretty sure of that too, but with young guys?

Edit: I was referring to doing the thing with young guys

Last edited by War Man (2008-08-08 02:00:26)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jestar
+373|6748

When was it clarified that he is a young guy?
Mavik
+22|5784|Germany

War Man wrote:

What's wrong with doing it with young guys?

And @Mek-Stizzle: If she is divorced - you think only the man gets to have fun again? Should she rather burn herself on a pyre?

Last edited by Mavik (2008-08-08 02:05:21)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6481|6 6 4 oh, I forget

War Man wrote:

Jestar wrote:

War Man wrote:

I am pretty sure of that too, but with young guys?

Well someone has to teach young guns to shoot right, so why not hot horni milfs? Seems like I'm a dirty man-whore for sexing over 30yo chicks back in tha day when I was 20. Now that's
Mavik
+22|5784|Germany

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Well someone has to teach young guns to shoot right, so why not hot horni milfs? Seems like I'm a dirty man-whore for sexing over 30yo chicks back in tha day when I was 20. Now that's
For every young guy playing with a milf, there is one milf buggering little boys less and one girl free for another young guy more. ^^
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6481|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Mavik wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

For every young guy playing with a milf, there is one milf buggering little boys less and one girl free for another young guy more. ^^
Win-win is win. Kinda like with poofters, the more happy men, the more women available.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Mavik wrote:

War Man wrote:

WTF?
Well she was fucking a dude that wasn't his dad. Pretty whore-ish if you ask me. Even if she is divorced, sort of
Yeah, i punched the last boyfriend my mum had. He was a cunt though.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
Lulz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6569|Southampton, UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Lulz.
Well, this thread has been summed up pretty well.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6330|Orrstrayleea
Mmmm....Id just be an arsehole to both of them for a few weeks
tobz102
+11|5946|UK

kptk92 wrote:

Oh my God so that guy who walked in was YOU?!
lmfao
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

Well it's better than her doing your dog
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6140|Scotland!
I don't see why this is a big deal, you're about old enough to understand even 50 year old single mothers need to get porked occasionally
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6471|Tyne & Wear, England
Actually the dude was fucking her, thats how it works.

.....Unless she was wearing a str.....

I'll stop there.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I'll stop there.
So did she.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6389|Oslo, Norway

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I feel... Troubled.

I heard some noises, and walked to check if the dog was doing something. My 50-year-old mom and the dude pretended to sleep, but it was way obvious.

I walked out, pretending to fall for it.

What should I do? Should I talk to her about it, or just let it be? I'll never be able to look that guy in the eyes again...
Get an own apartment. Then you'll never walk in to people having sex ever again. I did.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard