Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK
The commander has to work hard to get his team with a high average score so that he can get the 2x to get the gold... END OF!!! NOW STFU!
comet241
+164|6779|Normal, IL
why is it so "gay"???? nice use of the word, asshat, learn some respect
DSRTurtle
+56|6700
Most people don't realize that by working as a team they also raise they round score totals. 

Oh well, you can't help stupidity.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6680|Sweden

killaer wrote:

Now, I know that good commanders who should be commended. Thsose who stick with the kids and drop supplies to the squad and ask you ifyou need arty.

I like it how the winning commander gets a 2x bonus.

I do NOT like it when this makes the commander get a gold medal.

IE Commander has 32 points and I have 60. He gets the gold medal, not I if we win. WTF? This is so gay...

If EA could make it that the 2x is not included in calculation of Gold/silver/bronze medals then I would be fine..does anyone agree with me?
låter som en medaljhora tycker jag...
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6673
Every silver medal I have is because of the 2x bullshit i swear.  If you are commander,  you get the 2x for the win,  that should be enough.  Commanders shouldnt be allowed medals IMO. 

Flame away.
Dagger37A
+18|6778|USA
Hey, maybe EA is trying to promote this way of thought called "teamwork?" Have you heard of it Mr. Goldmedal?

A good  commander is the "Teamwork" facilitator. If gets the average score up enough to have enough points he deserves the worthless gold medal. Not to mention all of the enemy that he probably kills with ARTY during a round, with no reward.
DSRTurtle
+56|6700

Bigwrm wrote:

Every silver medal I have is because of the 2x bullshit i swear.  If you are commander,  you get the 2x for the win,  that should be enough.  Commanders shouldnt be allowed medals IMO. 

Flame away.
BOO HOO!!! Get over it.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6807|Jupiter
My stats-

global                                 =122,048

Team                                 =31,908

Combat                              =90,728

Commander                        =11,154

Team+Combat+Commander =133790

133790-Global                      =11742

TeamKills                              =1,923

Well according to the facts, a TK ='s -8, so..

1,923*8                                 =15384

11,742                                  !=15384

As you can see, when you add Team, Combat, and
commander points it will add up higher than your
global score. But when you subtract your TKs from
the accumulated Team, Combat, and Commander the
numbers just dont add up. Its unexplainable..
Tearsofromance
+0|6701|Canada
As long as the commander does his job i couldnt give two shits what his score is in the end.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard