l41e
+677|6669

I still fail to understand why you insist that the modified maps are absolutely necessary. More so than being able to finish filming.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

k30dxedle wrote:

I still fail to understand why you insist that the modified maps are absolutely necessary. More so than being able to finish filming.
A) I want something unique
B) Filming can't finish without them

I fail to see everyone's objection to them though as they improve how the movie can look in the overall effect.

Also Episode 1 is done, I'm just waiting for people to do my lines for me.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2008-08-03 07:59:08)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6586|England

Why not start some filming sessions mid-week as well, to finish it off?

1) We need download links to (all) of these maps, and then the ones requiring larger scenes need to be uploaded to either the EU unranked or another server.
2) I get the point of modded maps for those special unique effects (i.e. Songhua @ Night is awesome ), esp for the PLA/US in the same boat - getting people to download them is the hard part. Could some of them be a serverside mod? (i.e. Daqing for the extra BH)
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

Snake wrote:

Why not start some filming sessions mid-week as well, to finish it off?

1) We need download links to (all) of these maps, and then the ones requiring larger scenes need to be uploaded to either the EU unranked or another server.
2) I get the point of modded maps for those special unique effects (i.e. Songhua @ Night is awesome ), esp for the PLA/US in the same boat - getting people to download them is the hard part. Could some of them be a serverside mod? (i.e. Daqing for the extra BH)
Not sure, I dunno if Titch would still be able to do that for us, if that could be done I'd do that rather than the full modded map.

I'm free virtually every day of the week (big holdiays) so some of these parts can be done then providing people will download it.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2008-08-03 11:23:05)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

Ok then, Titch has modded up Daqing for us and its now on the server, no need to dl anything for it so if twelve people can make it this Thursday at 20:00GMT we can do it then.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489

M.O.A.B wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

A) I want something unique
B) Filming can't finish without them

I fail to see everyone's objection to them though as they improve how the movie can look in the overall effect.

Also Episode 1 is done, I'm just waiting for people to do my lines for me.
Mark Hamil does allot of Voice Over nowadays, get him.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6494|6 6 4 oh, I forget

If some episode is still missing a tune for the ending credits here's a per-fucking-fect one

I and youtube present: The ending credits tune from Bad Taste!

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

As of this moment I have only this left to do on ep 1 before i can release it,

slow mo some sounds to add

put in the last of my dilaogue which I need back from everyone doing it, I also need two more voice actors ASAP.

Can't release this until thats done.
Ultrafunkula

M.O.A.B wrote:

I also need two more voice actors ASAP.
Give some to this donkey vv

usmarine wrote:

im gonna butter your bread
Ultrafunkula

Hands up how many coming tonight for filmings?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6293
Guys no be bitchin' at Gary.look at the work he's done so far.I think we can all agree that's fkin awesome.I see where you are coming from(1 year??)but good things take time to come.don't worry we will all be famous and all the girls will want our nuts

Still in Florence btw so won't be able to attend.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

Reminder, work tonight 20:00GMT, Daqing, helo take off 12 guys in total, including me, two pilots 10 passengers.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6020|...
I'll come if needed :]
inane little opines
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489
I'm gonna be late, but I can still come for the end.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6586|England

Doubt it, should be going out.

Damn it!!! Sorry Chief.

Last edited by Snake (2008-08-07 09:43:21)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

Hmm, be forewarned though guys, this part can't be done without twelve guys in the server, so if I don't get enough, I'll have to postpone.

/grabs helmet and shield and runs for the hills
Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6404|Pittsburgh, PA
I'd be happy to come, but don't I need the modded Daqing?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind

Last edited by Tompie913 (2008-08-07 10:41:39)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

30 mins till start
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6373|uk

M.O.A.B wrote:

http://files.filefront.com/Songhua+Stal … einfo.html

here is the download link for the modified songhua, jsut extract it to the drive BF2 is in and then /programfiles/eagames/battlefield2/mods/b2/levels

just make sure that the original songhua is renamed so that you don't overwrite it. It should then allow you to play the modified map, just alter the names of the modded and stock to swithc between them.

This modification includes the F15, some PGZs, PLA troops on the US team so they can occupy the same boat and also, the SIMRAD and the M82 i think as well.
Have you checked that this mod actually works?

Getting the SIMRAD ingame isn't the easiest thing in the world, and I would make sure it works over multiplayer- its a totally different scenario to playing it locally.

Last edited by Titch2349 (2008-08-12 14:19:13)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

Titch2349 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

http://files.filefront.com/Songhua+Stal … einfo.html

here is the download link for the modified songhua, jsut extract it to the drive BF2 is in and then /programfiles/eagames/battlefield2/mods/b2/levels

just make sure that the original songhua is renamed so that you don't overwrite it. It should then allow you to play the modified map, just alter the names of the modded and stock to swithc between them.

This modification includes the F15, some PGZs, PLA troops on the US team so they can occupy the same boat and also, the SIMRAD and the M82 i think as well.
Have you checked that this mod actually works?

Getting the SIMRAD ingame isn't the easiest thing in the world, and I would make sure it works over multiplayer- its a totally different scenario to playing it locally.
Not sure online, Snake added the stuff to it and its worked fine over hamachi, but haven't been able to test it online with a server
Ultrafunkula

Whoa!

Last night was clearly a record of obeying the man and getting shit done. All done with 1st takes. Damn we're good *pats self on the shoulder*.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6293
ada boy.its cuz I wasn't there
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6490|Finland

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

ada boy.its cuz I wasn't there
Oh so true ! :-P
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead