Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6342
Anytime I log out of an account through BF2.exe and sign back in all my settings get fucked.
Everything is in high graphics and controls are not how I saved them.

WTF Over.
Weflect
wut?
+30|5946|Finland
Make your setting read only after you have saved your settings.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5883|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Used to happen to me all the time. I'd quit the game and next time I start all my graphics wouldn't be reset, they would just change themselves, AA would turn off, go from high to low, low to high etc and sometimes all my controls and sensitivity would reset itself, but it seems to have settled now I just clear the shader cache, keep them to how I want and leave it as that, I think it was where I overclocked my CPU I know it sounds weird but that gave me all sorts of problems, BSOD EVERY time I played, crashes, and the control and graphic reset, then I underclocked a bit, ran Prime95 to make sure it's stable and get no problems at all- so if you overclocked CPU or GPU try stock clocks see if it still happens
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6342
I opened bf2 and my settings were as they should be. I switched account and still how they should be. When I join a game though everything is on high. I quit and made the files read only.

C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001\video.con
C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0002\video.con

Cleared cache and started BF2 and switched from account 1 to 2. Same problem. Am I doing something wrong?

Could I change a default file from a past of my custom and read only that?
Where would the default be?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6455|King Of The Islands

FYI: If you log out of an account and log into another account, Beef will set itself to high graphics.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6342
I know you are trying to help but I was asking how to stop this.
Clearly I realize what is going on.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6455|King Of The Islands

The point is you can't. It's a bug in the game.

You do realise you're playing the buggiest game in the history of history?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard