cheese
+0|6661
You know what I'm sick of?  I'll give you a rundown.  Yeah its a rant, bitching, yadda yadda, but its important to highlight the crap people do unknowingly.

PKM'ers that don't drop ammo bags.  I'm sure everyone has been in that situation before.  Its really annoying when the support don't do their job, which is especially true since the 1.2 patch. 

Drivers that don't pick up others, in essence, lack of situational awareness.  The fact that you yell need pickup, and you are right behind the vehicle should give enough attention to the driver, but no, he drives away, like an idiot.

Claymores are fun to use, heck even i play with it as sniper at times, but EA, ffs, please reduce the trip radius on those buggers.  There have been plenty of occasions where I would literally see the claymore, back away from it, and boom it goes off.  literally yards away from it.

Strike at Karkand:  You are on the MEC side, and the US Forces just did a backdoor attack on the MEC's home base.  Literally, for minutes on end, the idiotic MEC side is unaware of this and are still fighting to defend the hotel.  Before you know it the US Forces captured the entire back area.

Snipers getting one shot one kills.  Not a fan of it. 

Theres tons more but I forgot already, I had a huge list while playing just now but forgot half already.  But those are the main points

Last edited by cheese (2006-03-04 04:39:05)

1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6651
As my moto goes...."Cry me a river, build me a bridge and GET THE FUCK OVER IT!" Welcome to the new  Patch! Use the search mate!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard