Banned
+295|6013
Lol'd.
alexb
<3
+590|5958|Kentucky, USA

"I'm great in bed."
"I dunno, maybe you were abused in childhood. maybe you’re mother has cancer."

He could have started off with "Hey, I'm kinda worried about you, you never replied."
What a dick.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6539|Austin, Texas

alexbay13 wrote:

"I dunno, maybe you were abused in childhood. maybe you’re mother has cancer."
This. I lol'd.
Dragonclaw
+186|6323|Florida
Apparently he does this on purpose. One of the comments says:

"I’ve met this guy - he’s called “Dimitri the Lover” - he’s been doing this type of thing for at least 5 years now. He’s a kind of ‘reality performance artist’ - he’s made the conscious decision to be the biggest, absolute throbbing veined, over-the-top, larger than life, complete and utter misogynistic, creepy, asshole to women that he could possibly be. He goes out of his way to be everything that women purport to hate, and find unattractive in a potential mate; and consequently gets more pussy than anyone I ever met. All the smarter women that realize or are made aware of what he’s doing play along with him when around women they don’t like - playing him up as a ’sex god’, He goes out clubbing and never pays for anything, fucks women in bathrooms, gets blow jobs in cabs and so on - and does it all while being the biggest fucking prick to women too stupid to realize what he’s doing. He never lies about what he is, and gives them all sorts of opportunities to walk away, but for some strange reason loads of women are drawn to his particular brand of ‘bad boy’ image, and seem to get off on being treated like total shit. And he’s actually not very attractive, he’s just got the biggest set of cajoles on the planet."
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6727|England. Stoke
WTF, I think he is the one with psychological issues stemming from childhood abuse...
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6460|Stealth City, UK
There you go: http://www.dimitrithelover.com/

I can't believe people would actually think that was completely real.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6733|USA
This guy is the true definition of Azzhat! ROFL!!!!
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6763|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

Dragonclaw wrote:

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/

Be this person.
I say chaps. What the hell is a douchebag when its at home? I'm British don't you know!

Any way what a complete fucking throber that bloke on the phone is! I couldn't listen to it all, however l belive the bloke is a good argument for increasing the abortion age limit from 24 weeks to 1824 weeks!!!

I've reached the 1000 day mark! Ohh l feel old.

Last edited by The_Guardsman (2008-08-04 13:21:25)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
God damnit he's right, they do have friends who tell them not to call. Son of a bitch
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5992|England

whats with this

https://i38.tinypic.com/ny907a.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6596|Columbus, OH
1st VM total douche. The 2nd VM was funny...to summarize it: Call me by 3 PM, BIOTCH lol
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6361|California
What. The. Fuck?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard