BlackKoala
+215|6330
I agree wholeheartedly that the car is ugly as sin.  It's so fat and ugly, looks like a chubby kid with down syndrome, if I were to compare.
i g
Banned
+876|5869|GA

BlackKoala wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly that the car is ugly as sin.  It's so fat and ugly, looks like a chubby kid with down syndrome, if I were to compare.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6498|N. Ireland

Ryan wrote:

kylef wrote:

I'd rather have looks over performance because when it comes to driving you won't be doing more than say, 120mph - which most cars, let alone supercars, can do easily
Autobahn for all...
You ain't gonna get past 210, which most supercars can do already. There is traffic on the unrestricted autobahns 24/7.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6483|Communist Republic of CA, USA
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6241|Uk

Ryan wrote:

I'd still take it.
Performance over looks anyday tbh.
400km/h top speed, compared to say, a Corvette than can only go maybe 250-300km/h.
yeah, but are you ever going to use that? no point, what you want is a car with average top speed, insane acceleration and good looks, will be a fuckload cheaper than getting the veyron with insane acceleration and top speed but without the looks
BlackKoala
+215|6330

mkxiii wrote:

Ryan wrote:

I'd still take it.
Performance over looks anyday tbh.
400km/h top speed, compared to say, a Corvette than can only go maybe 250-300km/h.
yeah, but are you ever going to use that? no point, what you want is a car with average top speed, insane acceleration and good looks, will be a fuckload cheaper than getting the veyron with insane acceleration and top speed but without the looks
No shit.  Nowhere will you be going that fast, and almost any car on the road will ba able to go as fast as you need to (at least in the US).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard