.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
My patch wont even start up........wtf......
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
TennSniper
+0|6750
S far iys taken me 15 minutes to open 10 percent of the file.
Strayfire
Hooker
+0|6754|PA, USA
Don't download from ea.com. -.-

I also get an empty box as soon as I log in, anyone know what's up with this?
TennSniper
+0|6750
Where should i download from?
Strayfire
Hooker
+0|6754|PA, USA
I dled from filefront.com, it finished 10 minute after I started it.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6789
I think EA's betatest consists of 5 people on the best pc's available on a LAN.
667th_Spector
+0|6750|Baton Rouge, Louisiana
This game could have run for several years, but since everyone will be a general soon, it'll go another year or so.

<S>
Spector667th
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6813|Waikato, Aotearoa
OK - for u ppl out there that are bitching about how "high ranks" were something special, before everybody got a high rank (S Sgt and up), those of you who had a "high rank" - STILL HAVE HIGH RANKS. The rest of us have now i guess could be called "Middling Ranks".

High Ranks would be Senior NCO and Low Officer (Mstr Gunn. Sgt and 1st Lt). Yes thats right ladies and gentlemen, the Lieutenant has finally made his way onto the battlefield to command. (Take a look @ Blazin UK. His nxt rank is the Gold Bar - 1st Lt)
Fubar/fox
Sponcered by belgium beer
+4|6795|Belgium

nexus3372 wrote:

wow can u guys just shutup. dl it and play, (if u can)   And fubar/fox....ur english sucks go back to school.
LOL oops i typed that in a hurry wanted to continue playing with the new patch

btw found a verry irritating problem i promoted 3 times => so i could pick 3 new unlucks every time i unlocked one bf crashed !!!
Czarosniq
+0|6758|Poland
Damn,I won't instal this patch untill they'll fix all bugs and problems:/
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6807

Czarosniq wrote:

Damn,I won't instal this patch untill they'll fix all bugs and problems:/
Better write a letter to your grandchildren, lock it in a vault, and pray that when they are your age that the bugs might be fixed.
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6774|Alkmaar, the Netherlands
I got a load of tk's, an enemy jeep ran into my ATmine, 3 guys wasted, just like my points, I don't get it.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

DAMNIT BUGS AND OTHER ISSUES -- NOT GENERAL CHATTER.

Danielson
+1|6753
I can't play the game, the loading of the map gets to 67% and the game just closes, before it used 2 restart my pc every time i joined a game, i reinstalled the patch now it just goes back 2 windows. I managed 2 play single player 4 about 3 mins b4 it just crashed again. GAY!
MotherGoose
+0|6777
On Wake Island, the Tank lag is really bad - my ping was 25 it was stuttering intermittently. I have not seen it personally, but people are still claiming the blue/red enemy bug is still not fixed.
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6757|Hanging onto the UAV
- Trouble searching for servers (e.g type in EA UK to find such servers, but get none back);

- Additionally, once I've done the above, I then can't find any regular servers: i need to quit out of BF and then go back in to see a server list;

Other than that...everything's a bit better.
woof
+0|6807

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Playing as support, sometimes when you toss ammo bags, they bounce back at you (like if you toss at a player). Don't know if that was because of lag or not.
This isn't new.  The ammo bags "bounce back to you" when you deploy them if you need ammo yourself.  The bag is resupplying you.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6809|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
This isn't a bug but I love that EA still hasn't figured out how to handle the heavy traffic right after introducing something new. I only got a chance tonight to try out the new patch. So when I open the game, I have a message from EA, close BF2, blah blah blah. So when they take me to the line, guess what?!?! There are too many people using the site so I can't access it. Nice work... again! Anyway, I'm still excited to see all the new stuff that EA is giving me (I say giving because none of us earned our upgrades)... we earned what we had and we all know it! So for the last time... I raise my whiskey to the old days... to the old days!.
dan500
+57|6817
1: stinger sucks now.
2: That team bug is back, where it would show people on other side as friends
3: Sometime search dont work
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

dan500 wrote:

1: stinger sucks now.
2: That team bug is back, where it would show people on other side as friends
3: Sometime search dont work
The stinger always sucked. it's actually better now than it was.

yes, the red name glitch is STILL there.

I cannot enter anything into the server browser or it will come up with no results, and I have to restart my game to see servers again.

I have yet to see the reload meter for the countermeasures :-/

Oh, and I say they need to fix the thing with the basic badges being skipped and not being able to get the certain award (in my case first sergeant)

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-10-04 20:12:53)

Danielson
+1|6753

Danielson wrote:

I can't play the game, the loading of the map gets to 67% and the game just closes, before it used 2 restart my pc every time i joined a game, i reinstalled the patch now it just goes back 2 windows. I managed 2 play single player 4 about 3 mins b4 it just crashed again. GAY!
Well fixed the loading problem .. the reinstall of the patch seemed 2 work .. was mainly a over heating problem with my cpu cutting out .... all sorted now .. now i actaully played the game, the ranks are rediculous, unlocked 3 guns just by going in 2 a server .. veteran comm badge, as i imagin others are waaay 2 easy 2 get - no skill required - the jets are now way 2 over reactive, and tanks have f-all hp now, some points are good tho, like adding servers 2 ur own list, most sounds are good now, appart from mec jeeps. there are a few others but not 2 many, they did a good job releasing it, but some things are never ment 2 be changed ... @ least EA actaully know what 'we' want now!
thecavemankevin
+0|6749
I have downloaded the patch twice from two different locations (ea and gamespot) and both are doing the same thing.  Everytime i hit the executible it says preparing the instal wizard and then errors out and says can't find the instal file.  Now i can find the instal file myself, but there is no way to direct it to go there.

i have bf2 installed on the OS drive, however i have it installed in a "games" file on the root of c and not in the program file.  I had no problems with patch 2. 

I guess i may have to reinstall it, but i really like keeping my files organized.  But if i do, anyone know what file to copy so i dont have to re-map my keys?

Any ideas?
CaffeineJunkie
+0|6807|CT, USA
Hey mine is worse.. I can't open Battlefield 2 now.  It gets to the black screen and then it's back to the desktop  

Anyone else get this?
DarkVision
+0|6753|Calgary, AB
Not really a bug or issue I suppose, but is there some way to change the actual account name? Because with the prefix it looks really retarded as

[FWL] -FWL-DarkVision

heh...
Mr.Magnetichead
+0|6749
When I normally play BF2 post patch be it on LAN or SP I get a really nice steady FPS of around 60 but the second I try and join an online match it drops right down to 5fps.

I'm running XP and my GC is running the drivers that came with the game. Like I said SP works brilliantly but MP is screwed and unplayable no matter what my ping.

Has anyone else experienced this? Has it been a problem in the past? How can I fix it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard