tobz102
+11|5962|UK
just put a second monitor next to my main 20" monitor i use for gaming. the plan is to use the big monitor for games and the small one for winamp, vent, msn etc whilst in game. is there a program which would move the cursor from the gaming monitor to the other one without having to tab out of game??
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6483|UK
Isn't it like extended desktop or something like that?
tobz102
+11|5962|UK

wah1188 wrote:

Isn't it like extended desktop or something like that?
i'll see
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6136|SC | USA |

tobz102 wrote:

just put a second monitor next to my main 20" monitor i use for gaming. the plan is to use the big monitor for games and the small one for winamp, vent, msn etc whilst in game. is there a program which would move the cursor from the gaming monitor to the other one without having to tab out of game??
You would have to play your desired game in windowed mode.

Right click the and then click properties, then at the "target" box (basically the shortcut) ad " -window"  to the end. Without quotation marks of course.

Edit: For Bf2, you'll have to change +Fullscreen 1 to +Fullscreen 0.

Last edited by The_Sniper_NM (2008-08-01 10:41:21)

tobz102
+11|5962|UK

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

tobz102 wrote:

You would have to play your desired game in windowed mode.

Right click the and then click properties, then at the "target" box (basically the shortcut) ad " -window"  to the end. Without quotation marks of course.

Edit: For Bf2, you'll have to change +Fullscreen 1 to +Fullscreen 0.
ok ill give it a whirl
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6516|N. Ireland

tobz102 wrote:

I really, really wish. But it isn't possible I'm afraid, at least at the moment. I'd recommend to any dual screener to use a program called Ultramon - it's a taskbar for your second monitor and it's brilliant.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard