IP: 69.12.222.57:8767
Password: none

EU
IP: 80.190.246.226:2458
Password: zocken

AU
IP:66.207.167.79:9002
Password: none

Edited server IP:s (EU), added Teamspeak info. I have no idea of how accurate and current the TS-info is, though. -DonFck-
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
will do, as soon as you have one in aus!
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
id get kicked for lag:D will have a look as i sometimes get under 200 ping in the usa.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
yeh what about an asia pacific server!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

that will depend on wether chuy would want more ads on the page.
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
more ads then!

umm, in their own special 'ad' section, where we don't have to look at them. or something.

hmmm.
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
i connnected but it was empty
d11fdj
+3|6720|Athens
Maybe it would be useful to set a rendez-vous for the european server.  E.g everyone connect around 2000 CET, or whatever.  What do you guys think?  Personally, I get back from work at 1700, then i've got boxing till 2100 so i could join in after that.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6658|Computer Chair
Its located in the Netherlands.
WOOT ping under 10.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
where is the US server located?
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland
Hey since when did you get an europe server??
B.Schuss

oberst_enzian wrote:

i connnected but it was empty
well, I guess most people here in Europe are either in school or at work right now. And the server has only been up 1 day now. We need to do some marketing and make sure people know about it. It should get populated over the weekend

@Landepaukku: since I felt we needed one for our EU members to hang around and get together for some scrims..
B.Schuss

d11fdj wrote:

Maybe it would be useful to set a rendez-vous for the european server.  E.g everyone connect around 2000 CET, or whatever.  What do you guys think?  Personally, I get back from work at 1700, then i've got boxing till 2100 so i could join in after that.
well, I am gonna make sure I am on there whenever I play and I'll tell all my gaming buddies about it. I hope you will do the same. I usually have to work til 5 p.m. or so, then dinner and the gym. I could make it at 8 p.m. I guess.

we need to make this one an EU favourite, that's for sure.
B.Schuss

just for your information, the server is still new and being finetuned and tested ( Linux OS ), so it is possible that the server will be down on various occasions over the weekend while the guys at our GSP make it battle-ready.

So no worries if you loose your connection. Just happened to me...

I have been told that the testing / tuning will be through by the end of the weekend.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6694
Well done B.Schuss...all us EU guys should set a rendevouz time and then no population issues
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6729|Denmark
Woot chuy? is that bf2s.com servers? and one in EU? thanks mate no more +150 pings when I want to frag you guys.. well some of you that is

- anyways, good job mate
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6746|Scotland!!!

Z-trooper wrote:

Woot chuy? is that bf2s.com servers? and one in EU? thanks mate no more +150 pings when I want to frag you guys.. well some of you that is

- anyways, good job mate
Yip, bf2s.com EU server, big thanks to B for sorting it out and all others that were involved
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

hosted in holland great ping of about 10/15
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6802
Server is unaccesseble (if there is a word for that)

cant join :\
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
can someone answer where the US server is located please?
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6725
Nope I cant join the european one either
B.Schuss

as I have said, the server is brand new and it is still being fine-tuned. Our GSP tells me we will have some downtime during that maintenance. They have assured me it will be done until monday.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6802
Ok, perfect news... uhm, its not ranked, is it?? (the eur server)
Lt.Goldman
BF2s EU Server Admin (RETIRED)
+330|6632|The Netherlands
It's an Official Ranked Server
Thepope319
+-1|6798
Come and play [RaCo] RAnked server 24/7 warlord map we are looking for people to join us if interested server ip is xxx.xx.xxx.xxx. Standard port. Send me a pm and ill give u my xfire name if you are interested.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard