Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6485|Gogledd Cymru

This thread needs to be stickied to show the younger users about the necessity that is alcohol.
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada

Poseidon wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

And you said you didn't want to drink. Let that be a lesson to you. Drinking always makes things much better. I don't want to hear any of that "I'm not going to be drinking at this party" anymore now y'hear?

Damn kids
Q
F
T
^^^^

Take that, anti-beer people

G'job Stimey
Good job beer more like
PS: Beer tastes like shit, I started spiking my punch which tasted better.
Miller Genuine Clear was good.

Last edited by Stimey (2008-07-29 09:43:17)

­
­
­
­
­
­
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England

Stimey wrote:

Good job beer more like
Miller Genuine Clear was good.
Beer always tastes pretty bad when you start, the more you drink the better it tastes. But yeah I rarely, rarely drink beer at parties. It's more of a casual thing than a party thing. I'm always hitting up the bacardi (no not breezer you fags) and JD (Jack Daniels) and SoCo (Southern Comfort) and Smirnoff and shit when I'm at parties. I tried Jagermeister a week ago, It's pretty nice.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-07-29 09:45:55)

Surgeons

Search for Hard Cider, thats what you yank/canuck's call Cider over there, much better than beer.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6459|Tyne & Wear, England

Stimey wrote:

Beer tastes like shit to everyone at one point or another.  You'll get used to it eventually, it's an acquired taste.

And boy when you acquire that taste there is no substitute for a nice cold one.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

The Sheriff wrote:

Search for Hard Cider, thats what you yank/canuck's call Cider over there, much better than beer.
Pffff, cider. Why don't you just go make yourself a cosmopolitan or an apple martini, Surgeons

Needs moar jagahbombs and bacardi
Stimey
­

Poseidon wrote:

bacardi
Thats what I was spiking my punch with

They played this song over the sound system. All the waitresses started grinding on each other

Last edited by Stimey (2008-07-29 09:50:58)

­
­
­
­
­
­
Surgeons

Poseidon you fag, what u dum yanks call cider is the non-alcoholic version. Get some hard cider you flintshire.

Last edited by The Sheriff (2008-07-29 09:49:51)

Mekstizzle
WALKER

Stimey wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

bacardi
Thats what I was spiking my puch with
What is punch anyway? Is it just fruit juice? People always talk about "Spiking" the "Punch" - Over here we always just say "yeah mix that with the cranberry" or something. Never make punch and shit. Let everyone make their own drinks out of the cartons and bottles on the table. Much safer too.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

The Sheriff wrote:

Poseidon you fag, what u dum yanks call cider is the non-alcoholic version. Get some hard cider you flintshire.
I know what ya meant ya berk, and hard cider is still a women's drink or a drink for someone who's tolerance is low

@ Stimey - Bacardi is the shit, so is heinekin

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-07-29 09:54:10)

Stimey
­

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

bacardi
Thats what I was spiking my puch with
What is punch anyway? Is it just fruit juice? People always talk about "Spiking" the "Punch" - Over here we always just say "yeah mix that with the cranberry" or something. Never make punch and shit. Let everyone make their own drinks out of the cartons and bottles on the table. Much safer too.
Yeah it was just like a fruit drink.
Tasted like pink lemonade and fruit punch mixed.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Surgeons

Go drink your faggy 4% Beer then, while I enjoy my 8.4% Cider.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

The Sheriff wrote:

I chug everclear, I'm a man's man.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6762|UK
Ill enjoy my 15% cider thanks
Surgeons

Vilham wrote:

What brand, I need some, atm I only have a few cans of Magners and some K chilling in the fridge, but I'm going out later so I'll buy some then.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I've never tried Everclear before. Looks like some good shit.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

lol...try it if you want to have a hole burned in your throat. It's like 95% alc.

Anyone who's tried everclear knows I'm joking. It's near impossible to chug everclear.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, fuck that 95%. No chance you'll see me take a shot of that. But, that shit would be so fucking awesome at parties.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah, fuck that 95%. No chance you'll see me take a shot of that. But, that shit would be so fucking awesome at parties.
Give it to an azn and he's dead.

Anyone seen a big azn kid downing a bottle of vodka? Was epically funny tbh.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6737|United States

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Chugging rubbing alcohol would be more tolerable than that.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6762|UK

The Sheriff wrote:

Vilham wrote:

What brand, I need some, atm I only have a few cans of Magners and some K chilling in the fridge, but I'm going out later so I'll buy some then.
Its a country cider cant remember the name haven't had any in a while, they served it in the pub i worked at. It was fucking lovely, came in one of those small wooden kegs.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6470|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Poseidon wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

I chug everclear, I'm a man's man.
Now now kids. If it makes you act like an ass, it's working.
I don't drink cider on a regular basis (we have shitty ciders here in Fin) but oh boy, oh boy, oh boy (Donald Duck style) it will get your day started if you have a hangover. Cider or a Long Drink (dunno is any of you have this stuff?) is easier to down when you think of throwing up. In fact do throw up, then have the drink and vi-ola, you're the sunny side up again

Now you two kiss and make out... makeup! I meant make up. And hug. You know... You don't? Nevermind. If you don't I'm gonna insert my boot up your Matlock of Wales bum when I'm there next march watching footie! And you Underwater lover too, when I reach your short island in some odd years again. Grr!

Edit. Here be the long drink

https://driveinbottleshop.dk/shop/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/6abc65ec81e39b87993da12766617138.jpg

I wish, I wish I had a beer.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-07-29 10:45:52)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6444

How about Tonic Wine, anyone heard of that? Scottish might have.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk
rule number one of alcohol drinking: only drink what you like the taste of, if you drink it purely to get drunk and hate the taste you are a twatbag

if you like it and getting drunk is a bonus, go for it

rule number two: dont drink more than you want to to please other people

rule number three: if you get drunk, have a pint of water before sleeping, hangovers are just dehydration because alcohol temporarily screws up the hormone that controls your urinating meaning you end up urinating water that you dont have to spare

thats it really other than

rule four: have a good time
Surgeons

mkxiii wrote:

rule number two: dont drink more than you want to to please other people
If you didn't drink more than you wanted to then you didn't drink enough.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard