djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6335|Oregon
Power to that dude. I respect that entirely.
Wallpaper
+303|5993|The pool

djphetal wrote:

Power to that dude. I respect that entirely.
FYI: phetal made it pregnant

:p
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6695|NJ

Mavik wrote:

liquix wrote:

who cares, none of our damn business.
I'd agree, but it's in the news and he/she was on Oprah making it people's business around the world.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
Ok this whole story pisses me right off. The girl who had her breasts removed because she wanted to be a guy neglected to take her vagina out & then ooops got pregnant by a man. But wait a minute didn't she want to be a guy?, then why is she having sex with a guy?!
Then the world gasps as a man has a child, no sorry it's just the bearded lady.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5973|England

that aint no man imo yo
Mavik
+22|5776|Germany
If you look on the human body in a scientific way - so view it more like a sophisticated machine - than it is practically nothing else than rigging your pc and dvd-drive so you can play PS3 games - kind of...
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

Mavik wrote:

If you look on the human body in a scientific way - so view it more like a sophisticated machine - than it is practically nothing else than rigging your pc and dvd-drive so you can play PS3 games - kind of...
Considering he started as a woman, it's more like rigging your PC so you can play PS3 games, and then playing PC games anyway.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6740|United States
Until a man, who is born a man, gives birth to a child, I remain unimpressed.
cpt.fass1
+329|6695|NJ
Should they pull his man card? He's now Legally a man, but a man can't have a child, so he should be reverted back to a woman?

Does that mean he gets all the perks us white men get, like better paying jobs and the sorts? Cause I was born into this, not chemically altered into my Manlyness.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF
cpt.fass1
+329|6695|NJ
?? move TO DST? I don't think this is really something to debate, it's more of a WTF and then comments thing.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF
Lol true, the first time I heard about this guy I was just like "WTFF" and kinda looked at him in a funny way. It is his right, but its gonna really fuck up the kid when he learns where he comes from...

Ps. Do you guys see my comments as left justified, where my avatar should be or is that just me?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard