He's a silent guardian.

A Watchful protecter.

A Dark Knight.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6711|United States
Best part of movie:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
When the joker is walking away from the hospital in the nurse outfit, and was like, wtf, why didn't all the explosives go off?  Hilarious.
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

I loved how excitable he was. Like for instance when Spoiler (highlight to read):
he and batman are in the interrogation room and batman says something like "Well then why do you want to kill me?" and the Joker laughs hysterically and bounces in his seat with excitement and goes "I don't want to kill you! You're too much fun!"
And when Spoiler (highlight to read):
Batman crashes off the bike and the Joker just goes crazy with excitement because he thinks he's finally going to see who's beneath the mask.
I think there was a GIF made out of the first one.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

Saw it yesterday. Great film, and Ledgers performance as the Joker makes the movie.

Bert10099 wrote:

Best part of movie:

When the joker is walking away from the hospital in the nurse outfit, and was like, wtf, why didn't all the explosives go off?  Hilarious.

Home wrote:

I loved how excitable he was. Like for instance when Spoiler (highlight to read):
he and batman are in the interrogation room and batman says something like "Well then why do you want to kill me?" and the Joker laughs hysterically and bounces in his seat with excitement and goes "I don't want to kill you! You're too much fun!"
And when Spoiler (highlight to read):
Batman crashes off the bike and the Joker just goes crazy with excitement because he thinks he's finally going to see who's beneath the mask.
Agreed 100%

Christopher Nolan has done a brilliant job with the Batman "franchise". The storyline and characters are portrayed with realism (or as close as you can get with a comic book character), yet staying true to the original stories. None of that ass-sweat we saw in the 90's.

Defiance wrote:

David.P wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Well the before pic isn't exactly before, he's got the latex scars on already.
I know, But damn it does look convincing! It's too bad that they cant do a Joker origin story without heath, I would've loved for Nolan to show us how he became the Joker.
He can't have a back story. The movie was so dark because the Joker was simply the Joker. He wasn't someone severely abused and beaten their whole life and is now taking out is anger on the world. He's simply insane and evil.
Exactly. The Joker doesn't have an "origin story", so I doubt that Chistopher Nolan would have created one regardless of Ledgers death. He's stayed quite much within the frames of the original comics.

It was cool seeing Scarecrow in the beginning, it brought continuity into the storyline from "Batman Begins". Harvey Dents transformation to Twoface was also nicely done.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard