thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6339|teh alien spaceshit

M.O.A.B wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Theres been some noisy fuckers performing practice flights over my house today like, havent a clue what they are but they look awesome, possibly GR4's.
I've seen two Tornados, woke up to this loud roar and was half expecting my house to explode
When I was traveling down to San Diego, I saw several f-18s practicing manuvers and other stuff really low.
That was pretty loud.
But, in Saudi, I saw a f-15 flying quite low, at around 4~450mph, but it was much more silent than I expected... hmmmmm
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6724

m3thod wrote:

my karmaz messages have devolved into blowing up buses, schools and planes.

keep em coming bitches.
I like how the pussies didn't leave their names... lol
Love is the answer
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6701|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

thtthht wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Theres been some noisy fuckers performing practice flights over my house today like, havent a clue what they are but they look awesome, possibly GR4's.
I've seen two Tornados, woke up to this loud roar and was half expecting my house to explode
When I was traveling down to San Diego, I saw several f-18s practicing manuvers and other stuff really low.
That was pretty loud.
But, in Saudi, I saw a f-15 flying quite low, at around 4~450mph, but it was much more silent than I expected... hmmmmm
Oh god, don't get my started on F-18s. Scourges of the earth when it comes to them "practicing." Same with the Super Cobras.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6419|'Murka

Why the F-22 is not your run-of-the-mill fighter.

The scary thing is that the pilot is in positive control of the jet at all times.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

The Army needs more Bradleys.
Lol. Why more of those when you have the Stryker?
Fat girls like cake, faggots like the cock, GS likes bradleys, it's how the world works.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

m3thod wrote:

my karmaz messages have devolved into blowing up buses, schools and planes.

keep em coming bitches.
I like how the pussies didn't leave their names... lol
tbh it's mostly me.

check my karma for the responses.

bit of a love thing
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Burwhale the Avenger wrote:

The Australian wrote:

In talks with Mr Fitzgibbon in Washington last week, Mr Gates confirmed that the review of the F-22 was under way and that the future of the Raptor's production would be determined by the next administration in Washington.
This came as a suprise to me as I thought the F22 was very new and pretty much the best Fighter Jet in the world. Soaring maintenance costs in the F-22 program have prompted a review of the fighter's future production status.

Source

Personally I dont think the next administration would scrap the program, but a lot of people on the forums have some experience with Defence ( especially the Air Force), what do you think?
I think Obama would sell the fuckin things to Iran.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6351|tropical regions of london

lowing wrote:

Burwhale the Avenger wrote:

The Australian wrote:

In talks with Mr Fitzgibbon in Washington last week, Mr Gates confirmed that the review of the F-22 was under way and that the future of the Raptor's production would be determined by the next administration in Washington.
This came as a suprise to me as I thought the F22 was very new and pretty much the best Fighter Jet in the world. Soaring maintenance costs in the F-22 program have prompted a review of the fighter's future production status.

Source

Personally I dont think the next administration would scrap the program, but a lot of people on the forums have some experience with Defence ( especially the Air Force), what do you think?
youre from a country where one man makes all the decisions?
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6231|Brisneyland

lowing wrote:

I seriously doubt it. Maybe just model F22's like in Kmarions post.
Wallpaper
+303|6002|The pool

FEOS wrote:

Why the F-22 is not your run-of-the-mill fighter.

The scary thing is that the pilot is in positive control of the jet at all times.
Shit thats cool!

Unless they were totally out of their heads they wouldnt scrap the Raptor. Its too good to scrap, and the F-15 is getting long in the tooth

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard