Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Holy fucking shit.

Ladies and Gentlemen - you have witnessed and seen what could possibly be considered one of the greatest movies of all time.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top?tt0468569
That list is complete bullshit, how is Scarface #176 and Buono, il brutto, il cattivo, Il  #5

I call bullshit!
Yeah, Il Buono, il brutto, il cattivo should be #1
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6287|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

I just came back. Holy fuck, that Joker is fucking sinister. While the movie in general was good,
Spoiler (highlight to read):
That plot twist about Harvey Dent becoming Two Face you could see a mile away. Also, I thought that it would be if Two Face actually lived to see the sequel. Oh well.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia

Undetected_Killer wrote:

I just came back. Holy fuck, that Joker is fucking sinister. While the movie in general was good,
That plot twist about Harvey Dent becoming Two Face you could see a mile away. Also, I thought that it would be if Two Face actually lived to see the sequel. Oh well.
Thats bs i dont want a sequel without heath (((((
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5938|New York
Wow, I think its the only movie in 5 years I payed to go in twice. Just that amazing.
howler_27
+90|6689
Just saw this flick last night.  Epic movie and equally great performance by Heath.  Truely lived up to the hype.  Tons of plot twists that I didn't see coming, as well as some seriously twisted shit.  On a side note, Bring back the Scarecrow dammit, lol.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5999
You guys are making me go and see the movie, but on the other hand, I want to hit the Joker so I will probably pass on this one
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
I got the soundtrack *cough*legally*cough* and holy SHIT, it's incredible. I knew Hans Zimmer did some incredible work (like he did with POTC) but wow. "Agressive Expansion" and "And I Thought My Jokes Were Bad" are Godly.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

I'm going to watch it on Friday. WOT!
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6345|tropical regions of london
heath ledger was a shitty actor before he passed. Im sure one movie performance isnt going to change my opinion.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

Is there any plans for a Dark Knight game?

I enjoyed Batman Begins on the ps2
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Is there any plans for a Dark Knight game?

I enjoyed Batman Begins on the ps2
Yep. G4 talked about it but apparentely wasn't supposed to...
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6448|Amsterdam‫
Just saw it one word AWSM

we got I <3 Grolsch movie nights   everybody got free beer, nachos and popcorn
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
howler_27
+90|6689

God Save the Queen wrote:

heath ledger was a shitty actor before he passed. Im sure one movie performance isnt going to change my opinion.
I think that in this case, you may stand corrected.  Give it a shot.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5938|New York

Go watch the movie dude. It is probably the only movie of '08 that was worthy of being watched in the theaters. You won't be disappointed , trust me.
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6658|west liberty IA

CommonSense wrote:

Go watch the movie dude. It is probably the only movie of '08 that was worthy of being watched in the theaters. You won't be disappointed , trust me.
The only way i can see someone not going to this movie is if they just plain hate Batman... other then that just give the movie a chance.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6577|London
Very good but with all the reviews and raves it was getting thought it would be better.

Heath ledger was awesome though, what a performance
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6169
On IGN they said which villain would be on the next Batman flick.

The Riddler... and its not Jim Carrey.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

On IGN they said which villain would be on the next Batman flick.

The Riddler... and its not Jim Carrey.
...link?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Undetected_Killer wrote:

no shit you knew it was going to happen if you know the story of batman

also, this more than made up for the shitty dark knight roller coaster at six flags
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

cowami wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

also, this more than made up for the shitty dark knight roller coaster at six flags
lulz

Kingda Ka > Dark Knight

although I haven't been on either...when I went with my school at the end of 9th grade, the people I was with were too much of a bunch of pussies to go on anything besides Rolling Thunder and El Toro...so now I'm going with my broski at the end of the summer and doing EVERYTHING.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Poseidon wrote:

cowami wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

lulz

Kingda Ka > Dark Knight

although I haven't been on either...when I went with my school at the end of 9th grade, the people I was with were too much of a bunch of pussies to go on anything besides Rolling Thunder and El Toro...so now I'm going with my broski at the end of the summer and doing EVERYTHING.
kingda ka is fucking awesome the second time

"hmmm...now how did the launch feel aga--" WHOOOSH!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
I'm not even a fan of Batman and even I found this film fucking awesome. Tbh, Heath Ledger (is that his name?) performance as Joker, and the Joker character itself is what makes this film. This film is pure awesome sauce. Watch it now if you haven't. He better be getting a posthumous Oscar for that performance, because I'm not even the type of guy who commends actors for their skills but that was good.

Also this film is quite dark, as in, it's a 12a here but you'd think it could be more. It's quite twisted especially the Joker, that's what makes it even more awesome. The villains in other films pale in comparison

I love it when films have totally fucked up characters

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-07-25 05:06:14)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I saw it in IMAX when I was in Florida...holy shit. Absolutely amazing. Even for a second time.
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

just saw it for the first time

meh

could have been a lot better imo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard