Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6214|Winland

I approached them. Whiles looking carefully at every single one, I felt my enthusiasm growing. After a long while of careful inspection, I finally chose one that looked big and good. I approached. Whiles doing so, I became aware that I had chosen a really good one. Inspecting the beauty, I looked at all the stuff that's growing. Like a little wood, it looked. With trees and plants growing everywhere, fighting about the limited space there is.

I looked at my hand. I knew I had to do this with confidence, or it could go all wrong. I gathered the courage I had been storing ever since I found myself in this place. I started moving my hand. With a little bit of force, but not enough to make it violent, I drove my hand in. It felt like a wood, just as much as it looked like one. Plants and other things scratching against my hand. I began searching. Searching for the one, noble, thing that drawn me to this place. That holy graal of my kind.

There. I felt it. A shaft, rather hard, quite long, just the way I had imagined it, growing from the woods. I moved my hand from the base towards the end, or top, if you so wish. As I moved my hand, I felt all of the different shapes and forms of the shaft. A truly magnifigant combination of form and function, brewed by Mother Nature herself.

I reached the end. I could feel the wonderful, pleasurable, beautiful thing, that's made it's nest right there, at the top, of such a beautiful pillar of God's most valuable material. I touched it a little, played around with it. I felt it bounce around in my hand, I felt the shaft move along, feeling and following it's every move and bounce. I started pulling it out from it's shelter, with a movement, carefully executed, I pulled it out. I could see it. With a colour that I could most closely describe as dark-pink/reddish, it's one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen. I glanced at it for a moment, before moving on.

I squeezed it. It was perfectly soft. Just the consistance you would be looking for in one of these. It was perfect. I had to make the move soon, or I could risk that the round, reddish, soft king of the shaft would go bad. With force, I ripped it off it's shaft! A dark, reddish liquid flowed all over. I couldn't hesitate now. This was the final one. I put the blueberry in my cup. I watched as it bounced around on the others that had suffered the same fate, and then I went to the house, where I gave the cup to my grandma, who turned it into one of the most delicious blueberry-pies you could imagine. It was one of the best spent, and rewarding days of my life!

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-07-22 10:02:44)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6411|The Gem Saloon
ban!
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6578|Southampton, UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I approached them. Whiles looking carefully at every single one, I felt my enthusiasm growing. After a long while of careful inspection, I finally chose one that looked big and good. I approached. Whiles doing so, I became aware that I had chosen a really good one. Inspecting the beauty, I looked at all the stuff that's growing. Like a little wood, it looked. With trees and plants growing everywhere, fighting about the limited space there is.

I looked at my hand. I knew I had to do this with confidence, or it could go all wrong. I gathered the courage I had been storing ever since I found myself in this place. I started moving my hand. With a little bit of force, but not enough to make it violent, I drove my hand in. It felt like a wood, just as much as it looked like one. Plants and other things scratching against my hand. I began searching. Searching for the one, noble, thing that drawn me to this place. That holy graal of my kind.

There. I felt it. A shaft, rather hard, quite long, just the way I had imagined it, growing from the woods. I moved my hand from the base towards the end, or top, if you so wish. As I moved my hand, I felt all of the different shapes and forms of the shaft. A truly magnifigant combination of form and function, brewed by Mother Nature herself.

I reached the end. I could feel the wonderful, pleasurable, beautiful thing, that's made it's nest right there, at the top, of such a beautiful pillar of God's most valuable material. I touched it a little, played around with it. I felt it bounce around in my hand, I felt the shaft move along, feeling and following it's every move and bounce. I started pulling it out from it's shelter, with a movement, carefully executed, I pulled it out. I could see it. With a colour that I could most closely describe as dark-pink/reddish, it's one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen. I glanced at it for a moment, before moving on.

I squeezed it. It was perfectly soft. Just the consistance you would be looking for in one of these. It was perfect. I had to make the move soon, or I could risk that the round, reddish, soft king of the shaft would go bad. With force, I ripped it off it's shaft! A dark, reddish liquid flowed all over. I couldn't hesitate now. This was the final one. I put the blueberry in my cup, and went to the house, where I gave the cup to my grandma, who turned it into one of the most delicious blueberry-pies you could imagine. It was one of the best spent, and rewarding days of my life!
Lol'd.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

That was one of the best days of your life?

Gee, I'd hate to see what else tops your list...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Parker wrote:

ban!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6546|Global Command
I wept.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6510|N. Ireland
Oh fun - imaginative play
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6214|Winland

Parker wrote:

ban!
wai? I spent like half an hour typing that
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
wtf
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6695|In You Endo- Stoke
One big major let down...

i lol'd though
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6411|The Gem Saloon

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Parker wrote:

ban!
it was a joke freezer
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

Shouldn't you have needed more than one blueberry to make a pie? /plothole
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6709|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Lawl.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6214|Winland

TheAussieReaper wrote:

In the end paragraph, I say "this was the final one". And I also said that I took a cup to my grandma. Your plothole fails
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Parker wrote:

ban!
You need to find a better hobby then.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6261|TEXAS
That wall of text would stop a tank.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6149|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

In the end paragraph, I say "this was the final one". And I also said that I took a cup to my grandma. Your plothole fails
It was poorly worded and casted the image in my mind of a lone blueberry rolling around in a cup. rewrite or your story is ruined.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

If I were the New York Times I would reject your essay on Blueberries.

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-07-22 10:03:36)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6214|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

It was poorly worded and casted the image in my mind of a lone blueberry rolling around in a cup. rewrite or your story is ruined.
D: fix'd.

eaglecorps wrote:

The point of this kind of thing is to be long, and build suspense. Guess you were too lazy to read 21 lines of text...

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-07-22 10:06:10)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6486

eaglecorps wrote:

You were so funny that I almost laughed.

@Freezer: Why are blueberries gay?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6184
Lolz
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH
I though you were talking about crepes! I secretly love em
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6358|Atlanta, Georgia
Pollux hacked freezers acount! Oh noes!
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6214|Winland

NooBesT wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

Picking them is.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6150

Freezer7Pro wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

Picking them is.
Picking blueberries is gay? I better warn my dad that all that money he earned picking blueberries during the summer makes him a homo.

Last edited by NateWiese (2008-07-22 10:39:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard