The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Nice one Godfather all sounds good, don't fall in love if you can as this won't last forever, just learn from it regardless of outcome.  Long may it continue for you both though as you are happy.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6640|Finland

Parker wrote:

you just gave the bitch a get out of jail free card, for fucking someone else.
Lol, true. But it's quite seldom everything goes textbook with relationshits.
I need around tree fiddy.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

sounds to me she's seen the bedrooms of your entire city.

"is there someone else"
"no"
"k"

instinct for the ho's.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6228|Phoenix, AZ
Haha you guys saying I'm crazy for letting her be with other girls, I know she will be true to me for as long as we go out, or she will ask me if it's kay with another girl, or I'll get in on it...   Your going to call me crazy for that but you have to know her like I do... She's open with me and I'm open with her (the good and the bad)

And few people know she is bi anyway, and we both chill with the same people... And she would definately not hook up with someone she didn't kno
w

But enough explaining that 
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Some one had to post a video of it.

And if its not a trap, good luck and have fun....and be sure to stick it in the pooper.
Defiance
+438|6679

GodFather wrote:

Haha you guys saying I'm crazy for letting her be with other girls, I know she will be true to me for as long as we go out
Right, because the moment she does screw around elsewhere you better end it then.

Honestly, it makes no difference if you're screwing around and having fun. Frankly, at 16, you can afford it. But you sound (read: "love") like your getting a bit too in to here.

I mean, damn man. Look at what you're saying. You will let her be with other chicks. She won't hook up with someone she doesn't know. Well, read it this way: You don't give a damn if she cheats on you, as long as it's a chick and she knows her.

Frankly, if you're in the middle of some strange mass sexual experimentation clique, go all for it but if you see her as more then a friend with benefits you'll hurt in the end.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5964|Minnesota

Defiance wrote:

Frankly, if you're in the middle of some strange mass sexual experimentation clique, go all for it but if you see her as more then a friend with benefits you'll hurt in the end.
this man speaks the truth
Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

You are taking advantage of a sex ravaged girl, just for your own pleasure. Shame on you!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Ryan wrote:

You are taking advantage of a sex ravaged girl, just for your own pleasure. Shame on you!
You forgot to say High Five tbh
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6350|Atlanta, Georgia
It has a penis run worblahhahahha!

wut?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6550|Texas - Bigger than France

GodFather wrote:

Haha you guys saying I'm crazy for letting her be with other girls, I know she will be true to me for as long as we go out, or she will ask me if it's kay with another girl, or I'll get in on it...   Your going to call me crazy for that but you have to know her like I do... She's open with me and I'm open with her (the good and the bad)

And few people know she is bi anyway, and we both chill with the same people... And she would definately not hook up with someone she didn't kno
w

But enough explaining that 
I had a bisexual girlfriend.  Sure sex with a few at a time is fun, but eventually it gets old.

It got old for me when the  "you get two chicks in bed sometimes, why can't we do this with dudes"? argument came up.

lol that was a great ending to a fucked up relationship.  "Thanks for using me, bye."

Last edited by Pug (2008-07-21 12:05:24)

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6176
She's just horny, so dunk the donut.

Have sex with her, fuck it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard