Barrakuda777
+86|6751|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
http://www.vimeo.com/1359785

Nice streak of 45 at the beginning, nothing amazing, just some steady sniper play.

Kooda
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6014|London ㋛

+1 man. I liked it, streaks on IO always impress me, didn't watch the whole thing though, not a fan of whole rounds, nice streak though, I might give the SVD a go in a bit

Also....what raped the quality of that vid, I thought vimeo was supposed to be good?
1con
---
+6|6240|beach, USA
Very nice.  It quit on me at the 6:12 mark.

I tend to like whole rounds more, since they show movement and cover techniques that frags can't/don't.

How many players were on the server?  It didnt seem very populated.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6174|Dublin
V nice mate, v impressed.
JAyThaRevo
+31|6302|Austria
+1

@ icon

the server had 24 ppl on
scoreboard @ 5:15

Last edited by JAyThaRevo (2008-07-18 17:31:29)

pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6420|Earth
I still maintain that you are the best sniper there is.
Signature
thepilot91
+64|6251|Ă…land!
very nice vry nice...but at some points it seem'd like you just abused the poor SVD fireing 8 into the air surruonding an enemy:P...but very nice indeed what was your ping?...BTW lol BAN xD
BRiiNDED
+137|6139
i lol'd @ ending

your still a shitty sniper tho kooda rofl jk obv
Acme1234
+62|6124|Melbourne, Australia
Terrabad quality,. so much block shit.

But yeah, nice streak.

thepilot91 wrote:

very nice vry nice...but at some points it seem'd like you just abused the poor SVD fireing 8 into the air surruonding an enemy:P...but very nice indeed what was your ping?...BTW lol BAN xD
IMHO, SVD should be used just like that. There's no point trying to achieve single headshot kills with a semi-auto sniper rifle. Let them hop and jump around, you've got 10 bullets to mess with them.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6010
Very good.
999#Tito
+7|6251
lol banned
Barrakuda777

Ec0li wrote:

Also....what raped the quality of that vid, I thought vimeo was supposed to be good?
My export raped the quality, my SVD skills > my editing skills

1con wrote:

Very nice.  It quit on me at the 6:12 mark.

I tend to like whole rounds more, since they show movement and cover techniques that frags can't/don't.

How many players were on the server?  It didnt seem very populated.
Started off as about 20 or so, ended up pretty full i think...  32?

thepilot91 wrote:

My Ping was 16, but at times so was my FPS - I do spam the SVD a bit, but the video showed me getting a bit frustrated at times - with the poor hitreg and FPS....

Glad you liked.

I think one more vid of a 100-0 streak, then i quit bf2

Kooda
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6147|Scotland!
Not waiting for 1.5? maybe if they balance claymores I can play against you without getting rage
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5980|London, England

Song list?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Barrakuda777
It is all by Daft punk.

Human afterall
Faster, stronger, better
Technologik
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6761|Mexico City
music is PERFECT, at least somebody with good taste, not the same nu-metal+hiphop+rap crap...

but looks like the server was half empty, i didnt see you shoting at squads, maybe too many lone wolf noobs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard