AutralianChainsaw
+65|6199
""Settlement expansion has made peace harder to achieve. It erodes trust, it heightens Palestinian suffering"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080720/ap_ … east_brown

Props to Mr Brown for those comments.

One of the few world leader to acknowledge the suffering of the Pals.

I vote for Britain to replace the bankrupt America as the one and only superpower!
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828
We tried that already.  They were just the same.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

""Settlement expansion has made peace harder to achieve. It erodes trust, it heightens Palestinian suffering"

I vote for Britain to replace the bankrupt America as the one and only superpower!
Watch yourself or we will sink your cute little island.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Good. Now maybe someone else can start doing the heavy lifting in the ME peace process.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828
Because the US has been doing that how, exactly?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

He's Canadian.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

He's Canadian.
Didn't read the article, just the title thread, Britain is Canada again? When the hell did that happen?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

He's Canadian.
I thought he was......Autralian or Autrian

I can't fucking take a guy seriously who can't even spell a countries name properly for his username and doesn't even bother to get it fixed. Even if I sometimes agree with his views
PureFodder
+225|6287

FEOS wrote:

Good. Now maybe someone else can start doing the heavy lifting in the ME peace process.
like, say, the Germans?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle … 504194.stm
Turquoise
O Canada

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

He's Canadian.
Didn't read the article, just the title thread, Britain is Canada again? When the hell did that happen?
No, I mean Chainsaw is Canadian.
Turquoise
O Canada

PureFodder wrote:

FEOS wrote:

like, say, the Germans?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle … 504194.stm
Works for me.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

He's Canadian.
Holy shit!,well when the hell did THAT happen!!??
Turquoise
O Canada

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

He's always been Canadian, if I'm not mistaken.  Chainsaw can explain if need be.

Canada and Britain enjoy a very close relationship.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

He's always been Canadian, if I'm not mistaken.  Chainsaw can explain if need be.

Damn Canadians, I hate them about as much as I hate black people and Muslims.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

ZombieVampire! wrote:

We tried that already.  They were just the same.
To be fair to the British Empire they did bring prosperity to very large parts of the world.

As well as killing a few natives which seems to be all the americans are doing atm.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6676|Belgium

FEOS wrote:

If your country would stop sending military aid to Israel and if you would stop abusing your right to veto any decision in the SC, maybe other countries would have a chance.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

He's Canadian.
he calls himself his current name because that was the way he explained his old nazi username "Aush_88"  He said that means australian chainsaw.

no surprise he starts a thread about israel.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Pierre wrote:

FEOS wrote:

If your country would stop sending military aid to Israel and if you would stop abusing your right to veto any decision in the SC, maybe other countries would have a chance.
Or how about letting Israel represent itself in the SC so they have a say as to the decisions that are made ABOUT them? Gee I wonder who opposes their admission

"The Security Council
Because the Security Council established the diplomatic parameters for solving the Arab-Israeli conflict, UN Resolutions 242 and 338, many people outside the UN still believe it can play a useful role in bringing peace to Middle East. A careful analysis of the Security Councils actions on the Middle East, however, shows it has been little better than the General Assembly in its treatment of Israel.

Candidates for the Security Council are proposed by regional blocs. In the Middle East, this means the Arab League and its allies are usually included. Israel, which joined the UN in 1949, has never been elected to the Security Council whereas at least 15 Arab League members have.13 In fact, Israel was the only one of the 185 member countries ineligible to serve on the Security Council.

Every UN member state belongs to one of the five regional groups. Geographically, Israel should be part of the Asian bloc, but Arab states such as Iraq and Saudi Arabia have successfully prevented Israel's inclusion. A breakthrough in Israel’s fifty-year exclusion from UN bodies occurred on May 30, 2000, when Israel accepted an invitation to become a temporary member of the Western European and Others (WEOG) regional group. This historic step helped end at least some of the UN’s discriminatory actions against Israel and opened the door to the possibility of Israeli participation in the Security Council. "

Taken from http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso … el_un.html
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6199

usmarine2 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

he calls himself his current name because that was the way he explained his old nazi username "Aush_88"  He said that means australian chainsaw.

Your ignore feature doesnt work very well.. you seem to still see my posts.
Turquoise
O Canada

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

I generally like Canadians, or at least, I prefer the direction they've been going in as of late (as compared to our direction).
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I generally like Canadians, or at least, I prefer the direction they've been going in as of late (as compared to our direction).
Welllllllllllll, I think they dress funny and talk kinda funny with that "eh" shit they are always saying. Besides they like black people and Muslims up there.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

usmarine2 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

oh, and nobody calls him out on it.  I guess since he is not talking about muslims, it is ok.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6676|Belgium

lowing wrote:

Pierre wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Or how about letting Israel represent itself in the SC so they have a say as to the decisions that are made ABOUT them? Gee I wonder who opposes their admission
Only 5 out of the 15 members in the SC have the right to veto a decision. So even if Israel was a (non permanent) member of the SC it would not have this right.

Also, I'm quite sure Israel can defend itself in the SC when it's the subject of a decision.

lowing wrote:

"The Security Council
Because the Security Council established the diplomatic parameters for solving the Arab-Israeli conflict, UN Resolutions 242 and 338, many people outside the UN still believe it can play a useful role in bringing peace to Middle East. A careful analysis of the Security Councils actions on the Middle East, however, shows it has been little better than the General Assembly in its treatment of Israel.

Candidates for the Security Council are proposed by regional blocs. In the Middle East, this means the Arab League and its allies are usually included. Israel, which joined the UN in 1949, has never been elected to the Security Council whereas at least 15 Arab League members have.13 In fact, Israel was the only one of the 185 member countries ineligible to serve on the Security Council.

Every UN member state belongs to one of the five regional groups. Geographically, Israel should be part of the Asian bloc, but Arab states such as Iraq and Saudi Arabia have successfully prevented Israel's inclusion. A breakthrough in Israel’s fifty-year exclusion from UN bodies occurred on May 30, 2000, when Israel accepted an invitation to become a temporary member of the Western European and Others (WEOG) regional group. This historic step helped end at least some of the UN’s discriminatory actions against Israel and opened the door to the possibility of Israeli participation in the Security Council. "

Taken from http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso … el_un.html
Good for Europe!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

usmarine2 wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

oh, and nobody calls him out on it.  I guess since he is not talking about muslims, it is ok.
You are wrong, I called him out on that a lot of times in the past.  Search if they didn't delete those posts he made.  In fact, I was one of the first to critcize him because of the nickname he used to have.  That's why I never address his posts, even when I agree with part of the content, like in this case.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard