usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

THe videos outline what the article talks about. Conservative reporteers attacking Michelle Obama. There is a video to go with your post. Sorry for contributing big guy.
wrong.  in typical youtube fashion, you never see the WHOLE show, just little bits of an entire show.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California
Are you seriously that arrogant?

EDIT: I mean about the original post. This is debate and serious talk; not let-you're-random-thoughts-out thread.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2008-07-18 23:27:12)

usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

xBlackPantherx wrote:

EDIT: I mean about the original post. This is debate and serious talk; not let-you're-random-thoughts-out thread.
what?  his wife goes on shows and talks about politics to get her man elected yet should not be subject to criticism is not worth discussing?  k then.  who the fuck is the arrogant one now stupid.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

I'm with USMarine on this one. She can't actually expect not to be questioned and attacked on political grounds if she is going to get so involved in the campaign. She's entered politics.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California

usmarine2 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

what?  his wife goes on shows and talks about politics to get her man elected yet should not be subject to criticism is not worth discussing?  k then.  who the fuck is the arrogant one now stupid.
Calm down. Shit. All I'm saying is that your OP was poorly put and wasn't criticism. More like a I-say-fuck-you-Obama-and-I-want-the-world-to-know. Calm down a bit buddy. You cussing and retaliating at me with immature comments just makes you seem all the less...articulate, to put it kindly.

Try more like:

usmarine2 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Well, his wife goes on shows and talks about politics to help get Obama elected, yet her subject to criticism is not worth discussing? Ok then. What do you think then?

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2008-07-19 20:57:55)

usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio
i am not here to write a book report.  shove it.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

xBlackPantherx wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Calm down. Shit. All I'm saying is that your OP was poorly put and wasn't criticism. More like a I-say-fuck-you-Obama-and-I-want-the-world-to-know. Calm down a bit buddy. You cussing and retaliating at me with immature comments just makes you seem all the less...articulate, to put it kindly.

Try more like:

usmarine2 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Well, his wife goes on shows and talks about politics to help get Obama elected, yet her subject to criticism is not worth discussing? Ok then. What do you think then?
Clearly you don't know marine too well
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828

usmarine2 wrote:

usmarine's standard line when asked for more detail:

"More than one line is three lines too many!"
Lynx14
+41|5972
I may not be a fan of obama, BUT he is better than this.

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

ZombieVampire! wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

usmarine's standard line when asked for more detail:

"More than one line is three lines too many!"
Occasionally, he'll come up with a zinger, like the one in my sig.  I don't see any of note in this thread though.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6439

Lynx14 wrote:

That vid was hot, moar...
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio
what does mccain have to do with it?  this is about whether his wife should be subject to the same criticism.

And this is why I do not post more than a couple lines, it aint worth it.  nobody sticks to the topic anyway, as you can see on this page, and most threads last a couple days at best.  so, short and sweet makes more sense to me.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

usmarine2 wrote:

what does mccain have to do with it?  this is about whether his wife should be subject to the same criticism.

And this is why I do not post more than a couple lines, it aint worth it.  nobody sticks to the topic anyway, as you can see on this page, and most threads last a couple days at best.  so, short and sweet makes more sense to me.
damn straight
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828

usmarine2 wrote:

Ah, so you don't discuss the issue becuase if you do the discussion might grow and evolve.  Right.
Surgeons

ZombieVampire! wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Ah, so you don't discuss the issue becuase if you do the discussion might grow and evolve.  Right.
It's called a derail, don't do it.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828
Whereas your damn straight is perfectly allowable?
Surgeons

I never said I was perfect.

Nice assumption.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828
So then the damn straight wasn't allowable?  Yet in your very next post you criticise me for a post that at least added something to the conversation.

And you don't see an issue with this?
Surgeons

Quite the contrary I agreed with a very valid point marine made that your derail was infact a derail, so in answer to your query, no, I don't see an issue with it.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5828
Ah, so my criticising another poster for refusing to go into detail is a derail.  Right.  That makes perfect sense.  I should, of course, have called a sub-commitee to look into creating a new thread instead.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

usmarine2 wrote:

Is it possible that no one sticks to the topic because, as a rule of thumb, you (and a few others) post complete shit, which then drags the thread away from the original topic?

*awaits the witty response of a 'fuck you' type post*
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

ghettoperson wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Is it possible that no one sticks to the topic because, as a rule of thumb, you (and a few others) post complete shit, which then drags the thread away from the original topic?

*awaits the witty response of a 'fuck you' type post*
*awaits nothing to contribute*  oh wait, same as always from some of you.

If you dont like the OP, go fuck right off for all I care.  god you are such a retard sometimes.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Lynx14 wrote:

OMG, What an idiot.

@OP.
She has made herself a public figure and has campaigned with and for her Husband. She is fair game. Don't like the heat................gtfo.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

JahManRed wrote:

@OP.
She has made herself a public figure and has campaigned with and for her Husband. She is fair game. Don't like the heat................gtfo.
I agree.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Or you could stop posting senseless shit.
what the fuck is your problem?  go piss up a rope.

nice myspace pic gansta.....god I wish I was good at photoshop.

Last edited by usmarine2 (2008-07-20 20:49:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard