HeadShot_911
+0|6651
Umm... i have heard this term of "reverting" to an older patch so that you wouldnt havethe restrictions the new ones do so you can bunny hop and what not. Heres my question.... isent it impossible, not to revert but to play online since all the servers have to be updated to the newest server patch which only lets clients with that patch join?

-thx for any feuture postes this question is jsut out of curiosity
HeadShot_911
+0|6651
omg cmon ppl.....
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6745|cairns australia
well there are 1.12 patch servers.not many but there are some.mainly people who hate the 1.2 patch and have their own servers.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6684|Colorado
Roflmao, are you serious ? Adapt.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

Since EA is going to continue improving BF2 with many more patches, deciding to revert to an old patch is a bad idea. Sooner or later 1.12 will no longer be just the second to latest patch, but the fifth to latest. By that stage there will be NO servers playing 1.12 games and people who insisted on living in the past will eventually have to adapt to the new style of gameplay.

Get used to it. Okay thanks to bunnyhopping and a bunch of other additions, you found out that you suck. Big deal. Get to know the game again and I'm sure you'll find many more things to explot to prevent you from showing any real skill.

Wow, that was bitter. WEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard