twinke228
da twinkster biatches
+13|6441|Chuck Town, SC

avman633 wrote:

twinke228 wrote:

AP Physics B - 1
Sorry. Oh shit, I want to take AP Physics B in 12th grade. I don't know if I should take AP Physics B or AP Bio
yea take the bio the physics is a pain in the ass.  and at my school they had a ton of fun in bio.

the class of physics was fun for me cause it was a small class and did a whole lot of fun stuff that had nothing to do with physics (like iron man field trip and to the carnival) but the work was extremely hard.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6280|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

twinke228 wrote:

avman633 wrote:

twinke228 wrote:

AP Physics B - 1
Sorry. Oh shit, I want to take AP Physics B in 12th grade. I don't know if I should take AP Physics B or AP Bio
yea take the bio the physics is a pain in the ass.  and at my school they had a ton of fun in bio.

the class of physics was fun for me cause it was a small class and did a whole lot of fun stuff that had nothing to do with physics (like iron man field trip and to the carnival) but the work was extremely hard.
i didn't do so well in the physics class, but i got a 5 on the AP

it just depends on the test, this year's test was actually really easy
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6314|New Haven, CT

cowami wrote:

AP Physics B - 5
AP Calculus AB - 5

BOOYAH
Yeah, but you are Asian. I want to see a 5 in Spanish and APUSH.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6280|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

nukchebi0 wrote:

cowami wrote:

AP Physics B - 5
AP Calculus AB - 5

BOOYAH
Yeah, but you are Asian. I want to see a 5 in Spanish and APUSH.
i'm pretty sure i got a 5 in AP US, and spanish, meh
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6454|meh-land

cowami wrote:

twinke228 wrote:

avman633 wrote:

i didn't do so well in the physics class, but i got a 5 on the AP

it just depends on the test, this year's test was actually really easy
that's wht i thought about chem...
I did nothing all year, barely got a C, but got a 4

i do wish my school had physics C though, i want Major physics, not minor physics classes

fail :\

Last edited by Blehm98 (2008-07-17 21:09:19)

twinke228
da twinkster biatches
+13|6441|Chuck Town, SC
i got a B in physics but somehow didnt do anything on the exam and ended up with a 1.  i dont know how i guess we didnt learn what was supposed to be
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6378|Vancouver, BC, Canada
5's in Bio and Chem.
4's in English Lit and Lang.
3 in Calc AB (I suck at math and did it so I don't do poorly next year in University).
Disapointed in the English scores because I thought I could pull of fives, and the Calculus one I expected a 3 but was hoping that perhaps I could get a four. Oh well, it's done and over with now at least!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard