Aardcore
+60|6714|USA, Arizona
I want my victim list to grow exponentially and have like... 20+, maybe even more victims but I don't know how the hell it goes. I figured you get victims by repeatedly killing one guy... over... and over again... and again, and that's without a vehicle. So I figured "Okay cool, I sniped this guy 7 times," and I have, "he should show up in my victims list." Next thing I know, round's over, I check real quick here in BF2S to see if it's so... but it's not "What the heck? Is sniping restricted from victims?" So I tried other kits... ya know, SpecOps, Assault, and I've killed some guys over 4, up to 20 times, WAY over the count of some of the victims I have on my list, and again, without the use of a vehicle.

So I ask this question despite the long formality involved... exactly HOW are victims acquired?
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
good question i have 4 victims dont know how and when i killed the first 2 that i had but the 3rd was a friend of a clanmate of mine and the 4th was last weekend when i bombed the hell out of him on Gulf Of Oman he kept returning in the Igla
easy MG kills
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6714|Norway
If he has you on his favourite kill-list - you have him on your favourite deaths-to-list... (I think...)

It's by the way a feature that Chuy has implemented here, so it compares all the accounts on bf2s (I think....again)

hmm... better stop thinking before something catches fire
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
not trying to be rude, but this has been discussed repeatedly, and people have put forward many a theory as to how it works. use search and you'll find the other threads pretty easily.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard