[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6775
I was playing on wake driving a tank, went over a hill and saw some friendly mines (or so they looked like it) and couldnt stop in time, but I didnt blow up...anyone else noticed stuff like this since 1.2?
LG-MindBullets
+10|6734|Kirkland, WA
Uh..... I don't know what to say.

I might as well say something though before you get flamed.
Yes, it's fairly well known that friendly AT mines and claymores don't team kill anymore after the 1.2 patch.

Personally, I find it really annoying.
Digital Aura
Git R Dun
+18|6674|Ontario, Canada
Actually, I didn't know that either...but I've noticed it too! Thought it was a glitch...they do that on purpose cuz that's idiotic!?
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6667|Westminster, Colorado
It's an option they put in patch 1.2.  Friendly claymores and AT mines don't blow up teammates.  What this created is simply not good.  Claymore spamming is insane now and AT mines are blocking bases everywhere.

I admin a server and want to turn this option off, however BF2CC didn't get any info from EA/DICE before the patch came out so they don't have the ability to enable/disable this option yet.  Once I get an updated BF2CC I am turning it off. 

Seems like a lot of skill when using claymores and AT mines went out the door when this was turned on.
$kelet0r
+16|6696
does no one read about the changes that were made?

"OMG yesterday on Karkand i saw this plane like spinning around in circles - HAX!!!!!!"
Tearsofromance
+0|6700|Canada
well, no shit! Thanks for stating the obvious and wasting bandwidth on the website, do us all a favour and click/hold on the little scroll bar to your right and draw your attention and 20degrees to the left and note the big SEARCH button. have a great day.
OnePumpChump
+0|6703|Ohio
I did read that they fixed that shit, maybe it's just me, but I swear my own teammates have set off my claymores (still) and of course they punish me for it. No enemies around.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6775
oh hehe...sorry.  I only found out recently because I've always been on "avoid mines like the plague" mode until that happened.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6707|San Francisco
Closed...
Just to summarize the thread -
Q:  Do Claymores and Mines blow up teammates?

A:  No, not anymore, though it's a feature that the server can turn on after the 1.2 release.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard