Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

ZeqTr wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

zVelocity wrote:

No idea who the two pilots besides Dom are.. get them to dogfight him and get back to me plz
Well Sam is very good at anything that flies, but is a Euro player (I think) and Stun_Gun is brill at F35s. _Just check the stats_, gives you a good idea.
FAIL
Wow. If you had read what I said and thought for just a single second, if that is in fact possible for you, you would realise that he has no idea of who they even are. Not seen them play, no videos, nothing. So pretty much the only way he can find out about them is via stats. So I am afraid Zeq, that you need to l2read.
#rekt
VividSynergy
Banned
+6|5786|Bolingbrook, United States

0akleaves wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

I am the best pilot, ive started playing agian and i havent got a jet death yet.
wut?
aviator deaths:    62
started playin agian nubbins all my pw's were 10 number combos which a lost the paper with them all written on.
His most played map is Wake Island.  I bet he J-10 whores.
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6117|sweden

VividSynergy wrote:

I bet he J-10 whores.
lolz u nub
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

VividSynergy wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

wut?
aviator deaths:    62
started playin agian nubbins all my pw's were 10 number combos which a lost the paper with them all written on.
His most played map is Wake Island.  I bet he J-10 whores.
well you lost in that case, Oakleaves is the F35 whore... one of the best I have seen... real pain in the ass
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6153|Vancouver | Canada

0akleaves wrote:

I am the best pilot, ive started playing agian and i havent got a jet death yet.
But I can still outsnipe you.
VividSynergy
Banned
+6|5786|Bolingbrook, United States
He's still a whore.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

VividSynergy wrote:

He's still a whore.
Your mother is a whore.

Not really..
#rekt
0akleaves
+183|6611|Newcastle UK
meh f35, migs f18s jus ive i am on china and cant switch just use the guns for practice, new joys making all the difference with the seperate throttle and controlls on the other hand.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
zVelocity
+13|5919|California
Yo, oakleaves join up your never on xfire
http://www.xfire.com/clans/1vs1dogfighters/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard