Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop
show pixxx of foot + hole pl0x kkthxbai
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

Vilham wrote:

Meh, you don't necessarily need to see a docter but its a good idea, they might not even do anything. I put a garden fork through my foot and they didnt do anything other than wrap a bandage around it.
If the wound's clean, there's not much anyone would need to do in that situation.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6449|Boulder, CO

Vilham wrote:

Meh, you don't necessarily need to see a docter but its a good idea, they might not even do anything. I put a garden fork through my foot and they didnt do anything other than wrap a bandage around it.
Thats different though if it bled a fair amount then it would have already cleaned itself through that so all it would need would be a bandage. A hole like that in his foot thats not gone away could be alot worse.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
true. But still if its one of those holes that only goes down through layers of skin, like where you split ur thumb theres not much need, it will just callous up. I had that happen shit loads when I was younger coz I chewed my hands when I was hungry, now my left hand has a bunch of callous's on the underside of my thumb. Got one on my heel too where my shoe rubbed off about 15 layers of skin.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5796|sweden

krazed wrote:

pictures! i want pictures!
yes! pm me too.
this sounds fucking sexy.

i imagine it like one of those snake bites (the small hole):
WARNING: GROSS PICTURE AHEAD
http://upload1.zoopy.com/files/photo/20 … _small.jpg
Defiance
+438|6673

At one point during the strike of a set in theater, I stepped on a nail. You want a hole in your foot, do that.

Luckily though, thanks to a CS crack addiction since I was a young'un game me the reflexes of a cat, it didn't go in past the very tip.
Lynx14
+41|5972
Lay off the painkillers how did you not notice a giant piece of plastic in your foot .
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada
Pffft I haven't taken any pain killers.

It just hurt at random intervals, but it was bearable.

Taking it out hurt the most..
Dwit
+34|6512

DefCon-17 wrote:

Pffft I haven't taken any pain killers.

It just hurt at random intervals, but it was bearable.

Taking it out hurt the most..
Juggernaut...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6573|USA
it probably didn't heal because the plastic was slicing away any scar tissue that formed. its out now and going to be fine. the doctor will recommend an antibotic treatment course with big ass pills.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6768|Cambridge (UK)

Ender2309 wrote:

big ass pills.
Suppositories?
Jrdeacs
+22|5901

hiberNative wrote:

krazed wrote:

pictures! i want pictures!
yes! pm me too.
this sounds fucking sexy.

i imagine it like one of those snake bites (the small hole):
WARNING: GROSS PICTURE AHEAD
http://upload1.zoopy.com/files/photo/20 … _small.jpg
*screams like a little girl* EEEEWWW
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
itt: GORE
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada

Ender2309 wrote:

it probably didn't heal because the plastic was slicing away any scar tissue that formed. its out now and going to be fine. the doctor will recommend an antibotic treatment course with big ass pills.
Hmm that could be.

I guess I should just clean it and let it heal itself.
DanishHonor
+8|6001|Denmark
Stepped on a nail once. Yeah, I got nailed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard