DIGITAL.222
+2|6935|Batesville, Indiana
As soon as he spawns at Square, he notices the big red arty symbol on his HUD map. He then hauls ass toward Market when....
Masta_Daco
+39|6898|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
he sees 4 MEC soldier dealing cocaine so he decided to..........
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6841|Denver, CO
buy some brown-brown to help him fight better and approached the soldiers screaming out GET YOUR AMMO HERE...
DIGITAL.222
After that, he then realized that the so called "Cocaine" packages were actually pieces of C4. So, he...
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6820|Sydney, Australia
was fucked....
Luckily, steve is running away from the C4, when a MEC tries to push his C4 detonator, only resulting in another C4 pack being thrown. Frustrated, the MEC dude hits the detonator again, this time all of his C4 explodes, killing him and TKs the other 3 MEC soldiers.
Steve, thinking 'what idiots' goes to....
DIGITAL.222
The suburbs where he see's a bunch of punk ass pre-teens tring to skate in the driveway. He then ganks one of the kids skateboards and bluntslides all the way to train wreak, where he finds....

Last edited by DIGITAL.222 (2006-03-02 12:46:39)

Linus
+53|6815
took his game back to the store and demanded a refund vowing never to purchase another
unfinished EA product again.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6923
But the store clerk refused to give him his money back, so steve pulled out his FN2000 GL, took aim, and suddenly...

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2006-03-02 13:26:04)

Aardcore
+60|6875|USA, Arizona
found himself in a very bad Twilight Zone episode which brought him back into the fray in Karkand where another vote kick is started because one of the tk'd MEC players dubs the C4ee a 'nub' and should be kicked for using C4 poorly...
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6841|Denver, CO
unfortunately the kick vote was for some reason was started against our hero, so he screamed out "WTF U STPD NOOBZ STFU @§Z3Z!!!!!!111111!!?!" switched over to their team and...
Binximus
+8|6814|Australia
tk's every MEC fuk wit he could find until hes score was -84.  Steve now very pissed off...
sparklet
Banned
+34|6910|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
and decided he neededd  to be laid so he called a hooker and..............

Last edited by sparklet (2006-03-02 21:20:25)

Binximus
+8|6814|Australia
walked up towards the market where he found the redlight district in karkand and had 4 hours of sex with a std infested 6"6 arab women and...
sparklet
Banned
+34|6910|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
his comanding officer walked in and said " WTF !!!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!? let me join you!!!" SO his oficer jumped in and........................................
Binximus
+8|6814|Australia
pounded the disease infested hookers pussy until both men got sick of her and steve slit her throat adding an extra kill to steves knife stats.  By now both men had been fullfilled sexually and now decided to get back into the fight...
KVNY
+25|6818|SoCal
but he was surrounded by a gang of std infested 6"6 arab women weilding shotguns, brass nuckles, and solid steel dildos...
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6820|Sydney, Australia
..,..steve was fucked (lol - best pun ever).
miancourse69
+33|6888|wales. uk
so steve being a marine remembered what is drill sargeant said back in boot camp"if there is a time when the shit is going to hit the fan i have one piece of advice for you grunts"...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|7009|"Frisco"

..."make sure you're wearing that chastity belt." Sadly, his commander wasn't. Thus, as he ran away to the gruesome sounds of rediculously tall women raping the hell out the poor fool, he ran afoul of...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6999|Finland
How come this story just turns into someones sexual fantasy in a few posts?

A donkey. Yes a donkey. The donkey...
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6999|A Small Isle in the Tropics

chuyskywalker wrote:

..."make sure you're wearing that chastity belt." Sadly, his commander wasn't. Thus, as he ran away to the gruesome sounds of rediculously tall women raping the hell out the poor fool, he ran afoul of...
..of Jerry Springer..
Binximus
+8|6814|Australia
sadly when steve confronted the std infested orgy of 6"6 arab women on jerry springer he was instantly guned down by a 6"9 arab insurgent who just happened to be a women armed with a barrett m95 and placed a 50 cal round into his head exploding brain matter all over jerry springers $9000 tailored armani suit.  Afew moments later steve found himself respawned at the tv station in sharqi peninsula, though steve confused wondered "HOW THE FUK DID I GET HERE EA FUKED ME AGAIN WITH 1.2!!!". nevertheless steve continued on his ongoing mission to....
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6932|AUS, Canberra
find out what really happend that one time at band camp......but he found that......
Binximus
+8|6814|Australia
he had watched american pie one to many times so he embarked on a mission to...
joe1rossiter
+0|6805
shouting abuse and throwing gernades.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard