wingless
+0|6643
we all know ea dont seem to fix the bugs so

would you of rather they fixed the know bugs 1st then release euroforces

or

release euroforces and fix bugs with new patch after
Chillay-14
+21|6682
id rather euro forces 1st so i whud be having a fun tym but now this bullshit waiting for the new patch then euro forces! so lame

we have to wait until march for euro forces now!
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6673|The Netherlands
I want EF first, so I can play it. I don't really care about the bugs, they can be fixed later. I just want to play the game.
wingless
+0|6643
you may notice i put this post in another section

i dont want to patch my game then wait  for euroforces to be released then wait for a new patch to fix the bugs(if any ) in euroforces which may delay Armored Fury being released
DSRTurtle
+56|6689
I'm glad EA/DICE is going to try and fix the problems with the game first before adding new stuff to it.  I'm pissed that Euro Forces is delayed for a 2nd time now, but I would rather have the game be playable with what is available than another add on that I can't play because of all the things that make the game almost unplayable.  No I'm not talking about the strength of weapons or bunny hopping/dolphin diving or things like that.  I'm talking about the incredible lag in Special Forces being so bad I can't play it in single player.  AT Rockets passing through things that get you killed because you have to wait a few seconds before you can fire again.  The wrong color name tag issue, I'm sick of getting tk's because of it.

Things like that need to be fixed before something new is released.
DSRTurtle
+56|6689

wingless wrote:

you may notice i put this post in another section

i dont want to patch my game then wait  for euroforces to be released then wait for a new patch to fix the bugs(if any ) in euroforces which may delay Armored Fury being released
Armoured Forces will be delayed because Euro Forces has been delayed twice already.
The Great Gabbo
+0|6643
This is ridiculous! The day Euroforce is supposed to be released, and they DELAY IT!!! GAH!!!!
wtf.panda
+0|6648
They are just saying that they are patching BF2 to fix bugs because Euro Forces isn't finished yet, it just looks better to say "We are trying to fix bugs then release the expansion afterwards" then it does to say "We aren't done yet, might be done next month, new update then"
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6668|NT, like Mick Dundee

DSRTurtle wrote:

I'm talking about the incredible lag in Special Forces being so bad I can't play it in single player.

It is your computer (graphics card, RAM ect.)/graphics settings that cause the FPS loss.....

Dont ask why, I just read it somewhere, I'm a tech newb so dont ask for advice on how to fix it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DSRTurtle
+56|6689

Flecco wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

I'm talking about the incredible lag in Special Forces being so bad I can't play it in single player.

It is your computer (graphics card, RAM ect.)/graphics settings that cause the FPS loss.....

Dont ask why, I just read it somewhere, I'm a tech newb so dont ask for advice on how to fix it.
No it's not.  It never had a problem in single player before the 1.20 patch. Since the 1.20 patch Special Forces is so bad I can't play multi player, let alone single player.  Also since the 1.20 patch some regular BF2 maps lag in multiplayer.  I upped the ram to 1 GB in december and that did not help it.  I have also had to reinstall everything from scratch.  Because of that I don't have half of what I had installed before and it still lags.  So don't tell me it's my system.  I have 2 degrees dealing with computer hardware and am working on a Master's degree.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6842|Cheshire, UK
If EA had released EF before fixing bugs everyone would accuse them of spending their time on finishing their latest money spinner rather than sorting out the game that we already own.
I'm keen to see EF too but they have a limited supply of coding man hours & it's the responsible course to fix issues in the core product before finishing a booster.
Grimbee
+1|6637|Oregon inna great ol' U S of A
BITCH AND MOAN.... BITCH AND MOAN.... hehehe get over it .... it's gunna be delayed let it rest.... fer christ's sake let it go.... fix the game release the patch what's the diff we can't do anything but wait anyhow.... and all you who DL'd it preemie.... I hope the core that is released is different than what ya DL'd.... and ya have to buy it agian.... Patience is a virtue.... and I guessin ya ain't too virtuous (sp?) ? Hehehe I piss ya off yet.... I still workin on it....
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6762|Rotherham, England

wtf.panda wrote:

They are just saying that they are patching BF2 to fix bugs because Euro Forces isn't finished yet, it just looks better to say "We are trying to fix bugs then release the expansion afterwards" then it does to say "We aren't done yet, might be done next month, new update then"
This is incorrect as euroforce is complete and is sitting there doing nothing.
Some people (including me) where lucky enough to see the exploit in ea's webpage on these forums yesterday and actually downloaded euroforce early and there are atleast 20 people playing it right now and getting points from it in ranked servers, so its definetely finished.

EA just wanted to make sure the game was released when some of the fixes for the original bf2 have been fixed, otherwise when people buy euroforce and there are still bugs from the original game they will be complaining how shit euroforce is and EA obviously dont want that as it would put people off buying it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard