TGN|Pilot
+3|5918
i feel w00t m0000m
Axelfoley=NL=
+0|5905
I just signde up!

TGN|Pilot wrote:

1oo euros bet zeq...ask rabbit for details...join if you want
What, did you make some kind of "agreement" with rabbit?
zVelocity
+13|5926|California
lol.. its a really stupid "agreement" which serhend will never pay once he loses.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6204
true velo! :p i think rabbits gona rape the F... out of everybody tbh ^^
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6164|Dublin

ZeqTr wrote:

true velo! :p i think rabbits gona rape the F... out of everybody tbh ^^
haha yeah, hes v good. very good game brain, there comes a point in a gamers life when playing the game does not make you any better, at this point you need to use your brain and your 'game brain' this folks, is why pilots like zeq and rabbit are raping everybody ATM. I bet they both have a higher IQ than most of the people in the list, specially me
VividSynergy
Banned
+6|5793|Bolingbrook, United States
where is the battlerecorder.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng
Needs more colony2142, the most mythical pilot in bf2, apparently he was incredible, better than Rabbit i hear..
Also, did you guys think about inviting SamFisher199, xXDomination or Stun_Gun?
#rekt
VividSynergy
Banned

Mint Sauce wrote:

Needs more colony2142, the most mythical pilot in bf2, apparently he was incredible, better than Rabbit i hear..
Also, did you guys think about inviting SamFisher199, xXDomination or Stun_Gun?
Colony2142 was amazing.  I flew against him a couple of times on Kubra Dam, he miniguns everybody down without trouble.  He usually went 75 and 0 every round.

Last edited by VividSynergy (2008-07-14 15:49:10)

zVelocity
+13|5926|California
uhm, im sorry but colony was just a pub star. Not even a very good one at that.. Ontop of that he called need 2 kill out for cheats, and they arent even dogfighters.

EDIT: 75-0 is easy for a good pilot..

Last edited by zVelocity (2008-07-14 19:51:08)

VividSynergy
Banned

zVelocity wrote:

uhm, im sorry but colony was just a pub star. Not even a very good one at that.. Ontop of that he called need 2 kill out for cheats, and they arent even dogfighters.

EDIT: 75-0 is easy for a good pilot..
Sorry, I didn't know my post would make you jealous enough to post something against him.
zVelocity
+13|5926|California
VividSynergy
Banned
Yeah, sorry about the earlier post, I was feeling cocky.  I do agree though, I never have seen him in a competitive sort of playing style, and he jumped all the time.  And when he died, he would do whatever the hell he could to get kicked to erase his bad k/d ratio.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng
Meh. I still think he was one of the best pilots out there, at the time. Both in a chopper and in a jet.

Again, why don't you invite xXDomination, SamFisher199 or Stun_Gun into the league, if in fact it is running?
#rekt
xXDomination
iDF!
+26|6403|California

Mint Sauce wrote:

Meh. I still think he was one of the best pilots out there, at the time. Both in a chopper and in a jet.

Again, why don't you invite xXDomination, SamFisher199 or Stun_Gun into the league, if in fact it is running?
I'm in it. Although I am of the opinion that a ladder/tourney of this type is pointless. All of the best pilots know who each other are and fly with each other on a rather consistent basis. So just about any top pilot knows where they stand in the scheme of things. Not to mention this supposedly started 3 weeks or so ago and there has yet to be a single update on any match. It's a joke imo (*'-')
zVelocity
+13|5926|California
No idea who the two pilots besides Dom are.. get them to dogfight him and get back to me plz
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng

zVelocity wrote:

No idea who the two pilots besides Dom are.. get them to dogfight him and get back to me plz
Well Sam is very good at anything that flies, but is a Euro player (I think) and Stun_Gun is brill at F35s. Just check the stats, gives you a good idea.
#rekt
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6204

Mint Sauce wrote:

zVelocity wrote:

Well Sam is very good at anything that flies, but is a Euro player (I think) and Stun_Gun is brill at F35s. _Just check the stats_, gives you a good idea.
FAIL
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6164|Dublin

ZeqTr wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

zVelocity wrote:

Well Sam is very good at anything that flies, but is a Euro player (I think) and Stun_Gun is brill at F35s. _Just check the stats_, gives you a good idea.
FAIL
FAIL MORE. NO RLY, ROFLMAO GROFL EPSILOL OMFG xD, FAIL MOAR PLX. You do realise the majority of the best pilots in the world are from the EU? Back to karky for u mate <-- Joke, dont take seriosly plx

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-07-15 06:21:59)

hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5798|sweden

DefCon-17 wrote:

I'll be waiting for the battlerecorder file.
0akleaves
+183|6617|Newcastle UK
I am the best pilot, ive started playing agian and i havent got a jet death yet.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6164|Dublin

0akleaves wrote:

I am the best pilot, ive started playing agian and i havent got a jet death yet.
lul
zVelocity
+13|5926|California
True though that all the good pilots are from euro, all the pubstars are from the US
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5798|sweden

0akleaves wrote:

wut?
aviator deaths:    62
aimless
+166|6129|Texas

zVelocity wrote:

True though that all the good pilots are from euro, all the pubstars are from the US
Cause the US doesn't have any competition leagues that require jet pilots.
0akleaves
+183|6617|Newcastle UK

hiberNative wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

wut?
aviator deaths:    62
started playin agian nubbins all my pw's were 10 number combos which a lost the paper with them all written on.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard