CutK0rners
+0|6671
I've been looking at sigs in this forum, and people who are first sergeant (same rank as me) have three more unlocks than I do...

Do you get unlocks if you buy SF or something?
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6794
Yes you get an SF unlock for every regular one, if you have SF.
cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6683|USA
Yes you are right with sf you get a unlock but there was that one day when ea gave out i think 3 unlocks.
CutK0rners
+0|6671
This makes me mad (as it gives ufair advantages), but its really not much of a suprize....   EA has always done "stuff" for its "loyal viewers" who spend lots of money on their games.  EA games on the xbox are a perfect example...   Just load up every EA games on your xbox and the next time you play a new tiger woods you'll start out with enough cash to stat your guy out....

paying for skillz....   phhfft

And you may retort if you own SF but only play BF2 players with the guns they have access to.

Although it is really funny when I consciously try to go after the same guy with an F2000 and then proceed to rape him up the ass with his own gun.   Give me a break....  a G3 with a scope and a grenade launcher....

How is that fair?
Inquatitis
+1|6678
well i say quit being sarcastic about it.
if we dished out the cash for SF well, cool, we got new weapons, but hey, it wasnt up to us to have EA include those weapons in BF2 for us.
unfair advantages? how exactly?
only because i have one more weapon unlock for a kit doesnt mean i become a better player then the kid who only has vanilla BF2 running.

paying for skills?
noone with SF pays for skills. EA doesnt pack us up with GODMODE and the like crap.

but whatever really.
buy SF or dont.
just dont be bitter that those who bought it got something extra.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6736|Germany
No unfair advantage in the unlocks,most of those just have a collector's value.

When I think about it,I have used the F2000 about 10 times in 300 hours of play...
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6691

Inquatitis wrote:

paying for skills?
noone with SF pays for skills. EA doesnt pack us up with GODMODE and the like crap.
Ssh, don't let them know..
72Wolf-
+1|6753
https://x2.putfile.com/1/2922240969.jpg
Love your sig image.
I got the same thing last night. 
Although, you got yours back when friendly claymores killed. So, props.
Jarheadz
+2|6672|Austin, Tx
man im happy when i heard that claymore now dont tk friendlies, i can get the vet explosive now
Rob_8888
+0|6670
Last night I got my first gold medal, my Explosives Ordinance  and my thingy ribbon with the 10 consequtive kills all in the same round.
I also got my first > 100 score.

103 points.
The second place guy got the same score, but he had 60 odd teamwork points and only about 10 kills.
I had about 30 kills, and as I was a sniper only about 10 teamwork points.

I was very pleased with myself.

SMUG MODE off.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6671|Derby, England

CutK0rners wrote:

This makes me mad (as it gives ufair advantages), but its really not much of a suprize....   EA has always done "stuff" for its "loyal viewers" who spend lots of money on their games.  EA games on the xbox are a perfect example...   Just load up every EA games on your xbox and the next time you play a new tiger woods you'll start out with enough cash to stat your guy out....

And you may retort if you own SF but only play BF2 players with the guns they have access to.

Although it is really funny when I consciously try to go after the same guy with an F2000 and then proceed to rape him up the ass with his own gun.   Give me a break....  a G3 with a scope and a grenade launcher....

How is that fair?
it might make u mad But fact is EA don't cear jhow u fill they are here to make money anyway they can. I personaly think it's unfair advantige and the fact is only reason i bought SF 2 is to get them unlocks

I will not be getting Eurofroce for simple fact SF2 was Poo and if EA think I will pay money for more Poo they have nother thing coming lets look at the facts

BF2 ( Enjoyd game New patch has messed things up really bad specialy when U have heat seeker do 180 degree turns imposible even in real life )

SF2 ( good idea i tough as EA messed things up with BF2 i tought they will give us sumthing good with SF2 nope snipers dont have Hooks what dumb person gives sniper zipline but Not a hook to get to placis )

and finaly EA's new money grabing skeem lets relise Euroforce ( Im sorry EA But SF2 was stop for me what EA should of done is Rerlised Euroforce with update to say sorry to people of all this time of messing around )

its bit like car If u buy a car and it's messed up u will not go and buy same car again if u know that last relise was full of faults.

So question U need2 ask your self is it worth wasting Money if they havent sorted nother 2 things out?

Peace Guys sorry for my english Boris
LSD_Wash
+64|6853
My god, people whine about EA too much.  They paid the salaries of the map designers, 3D modelers, paid for the office building they worked in, bought the development machines, paid the testers, paid for marketing, etc.  For this they only charge $9.99 (less than I spent for LUNCH today) and you whiners act like they are evil incarnate.  If you can't shell out $9.99 for professionally made maps and newly designed weapons (that work on ranked servers) then I can't calculate how you are able to post here via your $50+/month internet connections.  Get some perspective for petes sake.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6724|Seattle
OMG stop complaining please.  I have access to 7 extra weapons woohoo, big deal.  They really aren't better than the stock weapons.  I get an extra unlock with each rank.  Again, what's the big deal?  I need those extra unlocks in order to be able to unlock the SF weapons.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6721

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

OMG stop complaining please.  I have access to 7 extra weapons woohoo, big deal.  They really aren't better than the stock weapons.  I get an extra unlock with each rank.  Again, what's the big deal?  I need those extra unlocks in order to be able to unlock the SF weapons.
What he says. Guns aren't better. You're just a noob.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6704|NT, like Mick Dundee

LSD_Wash wrote:

My god, people whine about EA too much.  They paid the salaries of the map designers, 3D modelers, paid for the office building they worked in, bought the development machines, paid the testers, paid for marketing, etc.  For this they only charge $9.99 (less than I spent for LUNCH today) and you whiners act like they are evil incarnate.  If you can't shell out $9.99 for professionally made maps and newly designed weapons (that work on ranked servers) then I can't calculate how you are able to post here via your $50+/month internet connections.  Get some perspective for petes sake.
Wash has a point. Oh, stop whining about Special Forces... Go buy it and play it, I've found there is ALOT more teamwork on it. I just wish there was a 24/7 single map SF server in Oz, crappy computer so I cant really play on map cycling servers.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
WormGuts
+17|6833|Dayton, Ohio

badhq wrote:

CutK0rners wrote:

How is that fair?
it might make u mad But fact is EA don't cear jhow u fill they are here to make money anyway they can. I personaly think it's unfair advantige and the fact is only reason i bought SF 2 is to get them unlocks

I will not be getting Eurofroce for simple fact SF2 was Poo and if EA think I will pay money for more Poo they have nother thing coming lets look at the facts

BF2 ( Enjoyd game New patch has messed things up really bad specialy when U have heat seeker do 180 degree turns imposible even in real life )

SF2 ( good idea i tough as EA messed things up with BF2 i tought they will give us sumthing good with SF2 nope snipers dont have Hooks what dumb person gives sniper zipline but Not a hook to get to placis )

and finaly EA's new money grabing skeem lets relise Euroforce ( Im sorry EA But SF2 was stop for me what EA should of done is Rerlised Euroforce with update to say sorry to people of all this time of messing around )

its bit like car If u buy a car and it's messed up u will not go and buy same car again if u know that last relise was full of faults.

So question U need2 ask your self is it worth wasting Money if they havent sorted nother 2 things out?

Damn that was hard to read.  Did they stop speaking english in England?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6704|NT, like Mick Dundee

WormGuts wrote:

badhq wrote:

CutK0rners wrote:

How is that fair?

I'm pretty sure that Boris' first language was NOT English... Actually, its pretty stereotypical but I reckon he is from eastern europe/russia originally...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Pleiam
+5|6674
Here is a question, whether stupid or not. How many unlocks should a user have at the First Sergeant rank assuming they have Special Forces ed? I have all the weapons except L96A1 and P90 at First Sergeant and have tried playing a couple of rounds in SF to see if these unlocks are available to me.

Also, it might help for complicated people like me to have a list of how many weapons a user should have available at their rank, with or without SF.

I know UBAR gives a list of when unlocks are available, but I have read from others that you only get double unlocks w/ SF when you reach a certain rank.
Havazn
+39|6733|van.ca
EA's unlock guide

"Free Free Free Free Free"

Thats all i hear about SF and EF. Everybody wants everything for free. World does not work that way.

ie. You buy a new car off the lot. Next year's model has minor upgrades such as increase in horsepower, new style headlights, but essentially still the same car. The car company will NOT add these changes to your car for free.

This is known to all. You wouldnt go whining to them to get free upgrade parts. So stop whining to EA

Last edited by Havazn (2006-03-02 15:33:03)

CutK0rners
+0|6671

Havazn wrote:

EA's unlock guide

"Free Free Free Free Free"

Thats all i hear about SF and EF. Everybody wants everything for free. World does not work that way.

ie. You buy a new car off the lot. Next year's model has minor upgrades such as increase in horsepower, new style headlights, but essentially still the same car. The car company will NOT add these changes to your car for free.

This is known to all. You wouldnt go whining to them to get free upgrade parts. So stop whining to EA
last I checked, no one was asking for free stuff....

Basically, let me put it like this...   If people are going to have access to weapons that are far exceeding (don't argue this point, we all know they are) that of a normal BF2 player, they shouldn't be able to use them on servers with people who cannot.

And i'm not sure where you found SF for 9.99, but anyways, go play on SF servers....  Don't bring your unfair advantage by using weapons not avalible for everyone's use.

Oh...  and let me ask this - if SF is so good, then why is it every kit I pick up practically has the SF unlocks?  (AND OF COURSE i'm going to pick up a G3 with a scope and grenade launcher  ((ie F2000)) or a gun where you only have to put the enemy within your crosshair and you will kill them - SCAR-L

In summary - YOU PAID FOR SF, GO PLAY ON SF SERVERS!  (yah, I know it won't happen - people paid for their unfair advantage and will use it ((like a cheat pretty much))

Maybe I should sent a rant to EA telling them to lock the SF weapons on normal maps...  OH WAIT, EA WANTS TO MAKE MONEY.  THEY SEE PEOPLE BUYING EXPANSION PACKS FOR BETTER WEAPONS.  DO YOU THINK THEY WILL QUIT DOING THIS???

Might as well be selling cheats.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6768|Louisiana
I don't care about people using the SF unlocks. I own them with the basic weapons anyway.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6671|Derby, England

Flecco wrote:

WormGuts wrote:

badhq wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Boris' first language was NOT English... Actually, its pretty stereotypical but I reckon he is from eastern europe/russia originally...
You are corect bro and when I intreduced my self on This Forums. I did mention that English was My 3rd Language, Imsorry if U guys have hard time understanding me, if you do pls post back and i will try and explain my self better Sorry and peace Boris
Maj.Do
+85|6791|good old CA

F.Rabshaw wrote:

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

What he says. Guns aren't better. You're just a noob.
I have unlocks but i dont use em : ).  gotta get used to stock guns for matches. 
Stop complaining people : \
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6769|Rochester, NY
^^^ So true... Clan Matches usually ask for stock guns... Just get use to all of them...
Maj.Do
+85|6791|good old CA
argh i can never use the Ak74u.  Ilike to spray with it though on Kark near hotel

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard